Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya is lucky to have Haseena as mother-in-law!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
   Big smile I was just thinkin tht when our sweet Piya gets married to abhay is so lucky to have haseena as mother-in-lawBig smile, like other mother-in law grumbling on their bahu's over food our sweet piya has no worries abt the food ki " khana aacha bana ya nahi" n other LOLsort of typical saas bahu stuffsLOLshe dnt even have to worry abt their meals n cooking meals for the whole family LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoSwtHrt2011PEWINDMavi18meawangel_KSGroseflower_07aesaanshraEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I bet she will always have fear of her life when she is surrounded by Vampires all her life......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumimeaw

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
well yes i agree on that cooking part but then whenever accidentally her blood oozes out from any part of her body....she will be fearing for her life from all 4 vampires and that goes same for panchi if she gets married to sid....

Edited by Mages - 14 March 2011 at 6:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
haan piya aish karegi LOLLOL, abahy piya shaadi , wow yaar, its will be adream come true
what a fsantastic day it will beSmile

meaw

199615 Groupbie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hmmm..!! may b abhay would marry pia after she's a vampire..!! den der would b no tension at all..!!
SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
aweeee very cute post............................i agree piya is very lucky to hve a sasu maa like haseena but its scary also.....................LOLbut abhay hai na.........................very happy family..................
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I was thinking about Piya and Angad's wedding. Waise Abhay toh usse dur hi rehna chata hai..Phir Piya kyun bar bar uske pass jayega...She should go with Angad..Kitna pyara hai...Agar un dono ka baccha hoga toh kitne pyare hoga...zara socho.....

romaila

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

I was thinking about Piya and Angad's wedding. Waise Abhay toh usse dur hi rehna chata hai..Phir Piya kyun bar bar uske pass jayega...She should go with Angad..Kitna pyara hai...Agar un dono ka baccha hoga toh kitne pyare hoga...zara socho.....

"yes you are right, but not angad its kabir na. but abhay ke sath problem hai na. "khud piya se door rahta hai, pia ke samne other female se flirt kara hai, but agar piya kisi ke sath hote hai to jelouse hota hai, and about sidharth case he pushed her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index