prncz
prncz

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
ResEmbarrassed

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
haila socha tha dutta ka accident but nikli madhu thank god dutta is save love the bonding  between dutta and madhu and madhu's idea of proposing nakkuClap

Edited by rrs1391 - 05 July 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
superb updt... loved the way Dutta and madhu bonded... luved it to core...

.iridescence.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Nice updateClap well writtenSmile

.iridescence.

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hey daya,

Love this ff yaar . Its so simple and sweet tasha ff .

Its really a nice update . Loved dutta madhu bonding . So much affection and caring  between bro-sis and the ease of their conversation madhu asking abt first kiss .

Loved how much tasha missed each other and loved their  affectionate hug .

Actually i loved commenting long . But now i cant since iam preparing for exam .

I will come back with my long comments again after aug 14th . Hope u miss my long long and also  comments until then .

.iridescence.

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
lovely update dear

.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hiya dayathanks for the updateSmile one committed writer you are,lucky us the readers..with small
favours.
    relief to learn that it was not Dutta! good basically you averted a major riot ,brick bats anda whole volley of mention nots!was a wee bit surprised it was Madhu ,funny had not thought of her- Baji's time with her in her trauma condition; the injuries were very wrtten and were easy to imagine -- it's interesting to note the profound impact on one;s self on seeing a loved one in a hospital scenario!..its like emotions run high! drive home: yep impact of seeing some injured makes even the detached and the reserved to open up and say things which they would not say  or find difficult to speak about under normal circumstances'... hence the Dutta &Nakku lovely interaction- expression of caring anxiety ;love; expression of fear of losing some one close; the assuranceof a loved one in terms of future mishap! the small bit where Nakku tells him she thinks Baji loves Madhu,and that she would tell Adhi to end his misinterpreted advances was sweetly lightly hearted. Her updating Dutta about Baji ,Mddhu project links was almost like a wife would brief her hubby about matters and persons of mutual interest!- loved Dutta's dialouge" there should be a rule that kisses should only be meant for the lips"  Tongue the whole comdey plot of Baji being gay was quite different and funny ..poor soul felt such a prat! btw here,if it was true it would have been considered a go at a person's sexuality! but  ok Daya, butt humour is humour depending on the audience you are humouring!Wink the irony about the sister issue... good one DayaClap especially the way it's thrown in ...Bhaiyya awwCry the high light of the update has to be the Dutta/Madhu conversation; the instant ease;the clicking into place;it's like they were the missing link in each other's lives!
  • soo Daya future track marriage on the way? truama when he finds out she really is his sister that to half!; not an issue of his real mother!and as for his father ,heaven alone how Dutta will handle that... but as Madhu has remarked in this update he thinks through ...weeel... waiting  .. for the next bit...after your update of EBR...  XXX Much love hammie, speak to you latersssSmile

Edited by Hamlet53 - 06 July 2011 at 5:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz.iridescence.

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
chp20
OMG I loved it lol I was laughing the whole way through, even the beginning Lol..though its meant to be sad and all..I couldn't help but laugh...LOL Naku was just pranking awww bechara humara pyaar Dutta ROFL...lol and she says its because he has a cute angry face hayye meanie LOL
ooh so Baji and her got together and planned all this :O
Hayyyeee he wants his birthday sweeties ;)
I loved all the ched-chad and teasing...and she wont sleep with anyone unless they're her father or husband LMAO...Dutta being Naku's father :O that would be AWESOME to watch...
Hayye hayye the kitchen scene *blush* ooh Dutttaaa ..him fully grabbing and trying to kiss Naku and all..sooo HAWT
LOL She slapped him..and no one has hit him before..ISILIYE itna bigda hua hai..seriously...
aww he was just teasing her...how cute just brushed her nose with his awhayye re...LOL the end bit's funny
Awesome update, Dhayani!!!
ab next chapteeers :D and previous ones too lol

Edited by Suvi7884 - 06 July 2011 at 4:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz.iridescence.

Go to top