- removed - (Page 98)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

aww missy sorry didnt mean to ignore ur pms ...you will see i will throw u a pm everyday now 
haha okay wil be waitin 4 a regular dosage 4rm uWinkLOL
yes yes i will say random things now WinkTongue

look my update is on pg 93 and am at 98 now LOL
lol wel its our personal ccc aswel nd our camp wen u dnt updateWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

ofc!!!

makin a point...re him...is der anytng worth mentioning...wa was she sayin btw lol

we were talking bout hitman and she was saying how he is better than Dutta so I was like so thatz ur inner motive to get Dutta so she gets rid of her competition...and she dutta was always hers...only hers ...so i said dutta is public property...but technically Naku's property.and so kiki said that Naku lost that Dutta and not got her sutta LOLLOL and she said she don't mind sharin him haha as she knows he is irresistibleLOL
tsk tsk...she is sooo wrong cuz he is only MINE!!!Embarrassed

.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
@ daya nooo ihave not read the update so cannot comment was skimming through your discussion with those two bad girls kiran and mishez   you  know daya duno hi are giving me the cold shoulder these days they neeever read my reams of writing cooment to dor ke bad hai .. chhaal yaar tu to apna pas or saat hai un done ko tu maine bholah diya hai...Cry  i promise to read and comment this is just a snoop and a moan a about them or as MISHAL WOULD SAY CHOOR YAR JANE DE ...SO  hammie has let them two gooo! hogi koi mujboore un ki ...
pun love you loads... incidentally trying to update my FF..
XXXHAMMIE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ daya nooo ihave not read the update so cannot comment was skimming through your discussion with those two bad girls kiran and mishez   you  know daya duno hi are giving me the cold shoulder these days they neeever read my reams of writing cooment to dor ke bad hai .. chhaal yaar tu to apna pas or saat hai un done ko tu maine bholah diya hai...Cry  i promise to read and comment this is just a snoop and a moan a about them or as MISHAL WOULD SAY CHOOR YAR JANE DE ...SO  hammie has let them two gooo! hogi koi mujboore un ki ...
XXXHAMMIE

aww hammie...i myself am still shocked with their return to my thread haha ...they used to be here all the time since i started this FF and then they both went gayab here...and after sooo long I was all Shocked seeing them both...and like old times ...we had randomness going on ...i think i just got lucky to be graced with their presence today ...well i will be sure to make them read this and yes like mishal would say choor yaar jane de...i will come na and comment...always :D lol and i will await ur comments :D...lots of love *hugs* take care...

mIsHeZ.xHamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

XXXHAMMIE
omg hammie hw can u say dat bbe..ofc i read it..jus hvnt opnd d pm lol

nd du dont know hw mny times i dreamt bout d last part of ur update!!! stil remember it very clearly...loved hw dutta expressz his love 4 herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

nd ur sayin i did DOKHA wit uOuchOuch

.iridescence.Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
^^^ now now missy head over to hammies thread and say that ...put ur comments so she can see them Tongue

Edited by daya0628 - 05 July 2011 at 4:58pm

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
cnt g2g :(

.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
oye.missy wapis ah ! abhi tu aye hai aur ja bhi rehi hai...now this is what you call Major Dutta's strategy... wait and watch  the Sher only prowls...jo dil mein hai woh mil jaya ga but as Mishal said " be patient hammie annd have faith missy teray pas wapis aye gi  aur ... tu mera samanay,main teray samana ... and I forgot the rest of the words... shila ho ya munni ashan thay lehni chummi!!        but one has to say Daya hai ahchi lardki humein milwa deya ... noo dokha ... iam still yours
 chaal bibi teray se baat to ho giya ! xxxhammie   chal so ja ab!

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

Go to top