Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 94)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

Originally posted by kiran255


oh i totally understand , 
got call from Hitman he said that Daya is ending the eternal Guru of Dostana cuz now she wants to be only his chamak challo ,actually she is giving ishara to others to stay away from her now Embarrassed

Pyar nay tu tum ko totally badal diya !Tongue
so happy for u :P


ROFLROFL omg kiran you totally make my day every time ur around...
love u for that...lmao ...u r more eager to see this relationship through

i am glad to make ur day ,
but its Hitman who is making ur life halla lovia :P

and yes i am cuz i just adore u too :P

btw its between u and me ,
Hitman is so better than Dutta ,
he is international version !

ppl feared him in the world not in only ratnagiri ,
so u know  i have this tendency to fix my friends to all the cool persons :D
so happy one friend down ,so many others to go !
wooo so much more men to find !


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255


i am glad to make ur day ,
but its Hitman who is making ur life halla lovia :P

and yes i am cuz i just adore u too :P

btw its between u and me ,
Hitman is so better than Dutta ,
he is international version !

ppl feared him in the world not in only ratnagiri ,
so u know  i have this tendency to fix my friends to all the cool persons :D
so happy one friend down ,so many others to go !
wooo so much more men to find !




omg u are just clearing the way so Dutta is all yours ShockedLOL
i should've known ...inner motives ...tsk tsk tsk...shipping ur friends off with international dons
how sweet of you LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

Originally posted by kiran255

o


yes i am like that too ...when i read i sit and read every word carefully...i too love reading (for fun not for uniLOL)

and yup every writer writes a part of them in their stories at least I think...i have noticed that in my own writing...there is so much about me i put into them LOL with like serious issue or beliefs about something

same here when its for uni ,
i prefer to read between the lines and even better directly goes to my friend and ask ,
whatever is in this chapter , give me a short summary :PLOL

yeah i think , sometimes its not the writer in the story but what he or she wants to be or sees the world to be !

its kind of cool actually and that means Missy has somethng for being Dostana ,
she was the evry first one who wants to have a dostana track and then u write abt it !

Hmmm Shocked

kya mujh ko Missy kay liye man kay bajaye WOman dhondney ho ge Shocked

im so scared ShockedSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

Originally posted by kiran255


i am glad to make ur day ,
but its Hitman who is making ur life halla lovia :P

and yes i am cuz i just adore u too :P

btw its between u and me ,
Hitman is so better than Dutta ,
he is international version !

ppl feared him in the world not in only ratnagiri ,
so u know  i have this tendency to fix my friends to all the cool persons :D
so happy one friend down ,so many others to go !
wooo so much more men to find !




omg u are just clearing the way so Dutta is all yours ShockedLOL
i should've known ...inner motives ...tsk tsk tsk...shipping ur friends off with international dons
how sweet of you LOL

OH my God ,
Khuloos ka ye jawab ,

Dutta was , is and always will be mine !

main tu tum ko itna cool admi dia , but kya karay 
someone has just refused to acknowledge that how great i am and how much she is happy with her Hittu :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

same here when its for uni ,
i prefer to read between the lines and even better directly goes to my friend and ask ,
whatever is in this chapter , give me a short summary :PLOL

yeah i think , sometimes its not the writer in the story but what he or she wants to be or sees the world to be !

its kind of cool actually and that means Missy has somethng for being Dostana ,
she was the evry first one who wants to have a dostana track and then u write abt it !

Hmmm Shocked

kya mujh ko Missy kay liye man kay bajaye WOman dhondney ho ge Shocked

im so scared ShockedSleepy


yeah...their perspective of aspects of  life in general come into play...

ahh omg ROFL thats true i didnt even think of that ...dostana track started all thanks to her...maybe u will have to find Woman haha ...dont be scared i will help u LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255


OH my God ,
Khuloos ka ye jawab ,

Dutta was , is and always will be mine !

main tu tum ko itna cool admi dia , but kya karay 
someone has just refused to acknowledge that how great i am and how much she is happy with her Hittu :P


omg u gave him a nickname too LOL
psht says only u ...Dutta is public property...well technically Naku's property ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mIsHeZ.x

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

Originally posted by kiran255



im so scared ShockedSleepy


yeah...their perspective of aspects of  life in general come into play...

ahh omg ROFL thats true i didnt even think of that ...dostana track started all thanks to her...maybe u will have to find Woman haha ...dont be scared i will help u LOL

ohhh plz i really need ur assistance in this one LOL

this is gonna be more bigger than Mission Impossible :PLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

love madhu character man!! she soundz like me LOL

dutta/madhu convo was so cute...i just hope ke wen dutta finds out..he dsnt overreact like he usually does lol
 
x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255.iridescence.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Why the Mishal name is removed from Big Awards

2

Author: Sweet24   Replies: 15   Views: 1537

Sweet24 15 1537 19 July 2011 at 2:04am by TheRager
Nakku will be removed out od Patil Masion???

Author: pinky_rajatfan   Replies: 1   Views: 759

pinky_rajatfan 1 759 16 June 2010 at 5:17am by ramathi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index