amazing update dear
enjoy it
love the way aadhi tease baaji
fabulous work dear
thanks for pm

Ranju thank you Hug
glad you enjoyed Embarrassed

Originally posted by brvr

Wonderful convo between DN.  Could imagine the two sitting nd chatting away nakku expecially opening up with her crush for dutta.  Wow!!! waitin for the next as usual.  Smile

hey hun...thanks glad u enjoyed Big smile will update asap ...

Originally posted by Nakusha

loved it & plzzz don't take so long to update Smile

thanks hun will update asap Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Eternity_

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:55am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74alveera_rckzdivya17-7san121mnx12chithoo-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-suhana19rainurubalPrinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_Hamlet53tamanna1391

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:55am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74divya17-7mnx12chithoorainurubal-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_tamanna1391Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Winkreserved hammie...well I   was determinded to read it and so I did ..very light hearted and had awarm party feeling through out ..the cake cutting scene had universal apeal ..his shy moments of stealing glances at Nakku ooh  especially when no one was lookingDay Dreaming
baji and adhi's completeWacko performance was verrry misleading and the write up was great...in exposing their slapstick commedy... great way of laughing with a taboo subject,rather than laughing at  the subject... ,the shock and least expected element  was even more sooo  making this comic caper  into a burlesque .. I  can imagine  baji ,gyrating ,doing the dhinchaks,,was surprised to see  Dutta enjoy this  two men dancing session funny thoughConfused  ..loved the kitchen interlude between Dutta AND nakku,especially the icing bit .Wink 
enjoyed the sibiling bond telling session and Dutta feeling jealous of her love towards her brother...Approve   
yeah!Smile Nakku becomes Boss! viva woman power! I like it women heading in the corporate sector..Clap good edition Daya...the picture of work interfering in people's relationshipwas realistically put..that's life... what's the bee in the bonnet with Madhu ,concerning Baji... is he or is he not or could by BI...  OOW have I shocked anywayOuch ...I thought Daya TO give you a jolt!! haaa  Wink
ho noooShocked Daya what the Hell are you up to woman! AngryAngry I hope Dutts is not in ITC ...
could be he's hit some one?  annnd I hope he was Not  drink driving!  gadha tu ha !!
thanks for the second part as well...  well written except you boo booed the last bit ... xxhammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 03 July 2011 at 4:42am

.iridescence.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Loved it Daya ,Hug, it was hilarious and full of fun ,, i simply loved Addi's sweet revenge ,,and never thgt madhu will be in it ok ,Wink
,by jo ,, poor baaji ,, he is in for gruelling timesLOLLOL 
loved D-N iciing moments EmbarrassedBlushing, AS reactions for the Dostana entertainement going on LOLLOLon the whole a wonderful update and yes   keeps u waiting for next  for sure EmbarrassedClap
Raj

.iridescence.

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
love the baad scene and tasha kitchen scene and kya dutta ka accident hua haiConfused do next as soon as possibleBig smile

Edited by rrs1391 - 02 July 2011 at 11:40pm

.iridescence.

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hey dear DayaHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved it as always ...Wink...Loved the cake cuttin part and Dutta feeding to AS Big smile and trying to steal glancesLOLNazren Milana, Nazren Chura Na,
Kahi Pe Nigaahen, Kahi Pe Nishaana...Haila that aadhi"s was awesome ROFLsach mein maar dala ...LOL full to paisa vasool comedyWink...Omg loved the kitchen part btwn TashaDay Dreaming...Blushing..Superb yaara ...i loved and enjoyed every moment of this update ...thanx yaara ...waiting for the nxtpart ...i know u will update tomorrow ,,,,,U take care and see ya around...Lots of love and hugssuhanaHug

.iridescence.

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
a very nice updt...luved the part where dutta cuts the cake and first feeds AS... luved Tasha in kitchen... updt sooon...Thanx fr Pm...

OMG!!!!!!!!! did duttas car meet with an accident????????? cliffhanger!!!!!!!!! cant bear it... updt sooon...thanx fr PM...

Edited by ushankitvc - 02 July 2011 at 11:34pm

.iridescence.

Go to top