fabulous work dear
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Wonderful convo between DN.  Could imagine the two sitting nd chatting away nakku expecially opening up with her crush for dutta.  Wow!!! waitin for the next as usual.  Smile

.iridescence.

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
loved it & plzzz don't take so long to update Smile

.iridescence.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hi DAya ,

Me unres  on pg 89Embarrassed

Edited by prncz - 29 June 2011 at 7:42pm

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

res.. me 1st
Editied :-
Raj ur first LOL wohoo...

DAya ,,that was a wonderful update .
thank you Big smile

loved Baji- madhu convo ,madhu sharign with him and baji encouragin her to share also willign to help her and inviting her to the party
thank you ...i felt like i was rambling LOL as long as it worked ...all good

D-N waterfall sceen was awesome,. i loved the way she told him abt her crush and his days in the uni ... he was an ideal stu , loved her narration ,it was intersting and kept me glued to read,,
ok this scene i rushed like mad crazy...did not know what to write or do...so i just started my randomness...this is what i told u i did not like in this update the whole scene ...but seems many did like it ...

and ofcourse the highlight of the update , Adi taking sweet revenge ,, wth bajji in frnt of his family ,,that was awesome i loved it ,,, me looking forward to the next eagerly Wink
lol yes yes...Aadhi and Baaji stole the show didnt they...u already have an idea of what imma do ...so do wait and I will try to write tonight...if not tmrrw night i will write pakka Big smile btw me waiting ur FF update...but i know u also have paperwork na so do that jaldi and then write FF Tongue thanks raj for commenting ...love you...cya Hug

loved it ,, awesome read Daya 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

ReservedWink
EditedBig smile
Hey Dear DayaHug Suhana Hug u noe i really love ur name ...Embarrassed
Happy birthday yaaraWink...I hope u had a wonderful one Winkthank you ...i had a great one all thanks to everyone here...Big smile
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm HugLoved it as always ...
thank you for reading and commenting and loving LOL
Baaji and madhu convo was awesome Wink...They are falling for each other ...Lets see what happens when Madhu"s Bro comes in pic LOL... hmmm i think u have someone else to worry about first LOL
Haila Tasha romance was just outta of the world ,,,Loved the way how naku described to him how she fell head over heels in love with himDay Dreamingour gadha was too busy to notice ...But he is allrounder ClapThumbs Up...Loved there story Winkaww really i did not like the outcome of that scene at all...but i could not seem to get what i wanted there ...something was missing...i dunno what ..
Wow so they are back home ...Wink...Loved everyone"s Convo ...with introductions and everyone pulling baaji"s legLOL...hehe he does to everyone so i made ulta here everyone does to him...lol and haila that tasha romance was just hawwtDay Dreaming. hehe thanks trying to stick something in there ...space filler LOLLOL..waiting for more ...and that last part cracked me up ROFLROFLROFL
lol glad u got a good laugh...hopefully the next update will do the same Tongue
waitin for the nxt part and pls update soon ...
will do Big smile
U take care and see ya around .,...
you tooo ...love you tons...take care ...cya Hug
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

good keep it up do next as soon as possible

thanks Rani Big smile will do soon...

Originally posted by ushankitvc

a nice updt... luved the mischievious Dutta. ... luved the way dutta bought nakku to meet his family and how they all mixed up so soon... Aadhi pulling Baajis legs... luved it to core...updt sooon...

thanks for the comments ...yup will update asap Big smile

Originally posted by rainurubal

loved it dii...
the last part was hilarious with baajiLOL
Thanks for the super fast update

Chotii Hug
thanks for comments...
hehe yes so i have heard the end has ppl laughing LOL will try to maintain that in next one too before i go all serious again Tongue

Originally posted by mnx12

Nice updateClapClapThanksSmile

Minakshi Big smile thanks for commenting...glad u liked it
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hiyaaa daya Tongue birthady hogya xx
thanks for the awaited update! worth waiting for! hehe yup much awaited...really thought it was worth waiting for u shud watch ur words i might take longer to update LOLLOL
Baji/madhu scene: the conovo was laced with reality .Through Madhu you brought home the emotions of a single parent child; a very common thing in Uk, in fact a "conventional nuclear family" is uncommon!Ther words showed how problems between parents create instability in scarring in a child,so much so effects the learning as well.Cry Iwould say very well written and quite tragic at places! Thank you ...oh wow that is VERY common in UK? hmm i wanted that aspect to be brought into life ...the struggles of single parent and child...the effects on child...it is something that is quite tragic ...
Dutta/Nakku:always loved is the summing up his persona, in this case her words, how he was an allrounder ;an outstandingpupil,with social issues awareness and supported  the socially deprievated class of society. well and clevery described in her why she fancied him!Clap Also the fact the factor that a man who stays away from women ,generally creates an aura in the fair sex ,to gravitated towards himEmbarrassed!The sweet confession of Nakku as he described "beautiful stalker" was a very interesting readClap.thank you ...i love readin ur comments lol ...am glad this scene is a hit because to be honest I did not like the way it came out one bit...there is something lacking...The jump together from a height ,to me was breathDay Dreamingtaking! ... it was a deep plunge in unision,into cementing their love towards each otherHeart! an ackowlegdement done in rather a daring manner Dutta style and she, bless her going along with his outrageous action...but the confidence that he was beside her... very well describedStar I myself have jumped from the top of a falls before it was not a great height but still high LOL  but it was awesome fun the feeling is just something else all together...i had to do it just because they were at the falls and when i thnk falls i want to jump ..so made them do it instead LOL glad you liked it Big smile
coming home: amused Tongue when he called her porcelain doll! and her reaction.
Entry to the house ...memoriesCry of old times ,the same atmosphere;the same close family;the same sly quips from Baji and Roops!ooohCry
I know they are very missed ...all the sweet memories Cry
The dressing scene,his  unexpected entry; his checking her outWink, releasing her tied up tressesWink, and her tying them up againTongue, and finally him bangling her wrists with chorriyanHeart was so tastefully romantic!Clap honestly this was a space filler LOL i was thinking how to do Aadhi's entry and i was arranging my bangles that i left out from a party...and this scene came to mind for tasha ...so ended up there LOL glad u enjoyed the romance...enjoy it while you can ...it will get quite serious in a couple chapters...TongueTongue thatz my hint Wink
the last bit was nothing short ofTongueTongue haaaha! hehe yup am glad that worked out well i was quite happy with the outcome of that scene but looking at it now i see so many spots i could've made it better lol ...o well now  I shall focus on the next chapter...
ooww was looking forward to the party---   can't wait for the updateAngry
soon I hope ,chaal start at it!  still unwritten ... LOL but as promised for u i am going to try and get it up by tmmrw night Big smilelovely update my mate! thank you :D hammie khush hai teray say! :D thank you thank you ... love you loads! xxxhammie love you lotz..Hug

Hamlet53

Go to top