awesome update dear
love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Daya ,meri jaan Iam following this FF nowSmile  ,tera Dutta badmaash hai .niceee, loved themeal scene and the out door secluded scene..very descirpitive, sounded idyllicClap... hai dutta and Nakku on their own... so he was in the same higher ed. place with her yet never noticed her,typical of him...,my fav bit was the meal reminded me of PN  meal timesCry . Madhu's story was sadly  endearing..seems but natrual for Baji to  to be falling for her... thanks enjoyed the update plz add me on pm if you can ..would like to know  what next!!!!xxx hammie

.iridescence.

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hey Daya thanks for pm . After so long lovely pleasant  update from u . Clap

coming to the update tasha scenes are so lovely . Dutta chasing and naku running away from him funny Big smile .  ohh breakfast dahivada i like it my favourite Smile so naku prepared it ? mmm she knows cooking also great .

Dutta staring at her ya other than this what he can do right now with our cute  stubborn naku ? dutta is so romantic hai naa taking naku's vada and enjoying it and feeding her he is so romantic .Wink

Naku  moving towards him as if she is going to kiss him and then again stamping him on foot  naku so naughty teasing him with her principles . Love her so much and poor dutta .Wink

washing scene is so romantic lovely . mmm Dutta is moving forward he is not going to stop and sating that he had no principles like naku . He is so clever  .   I like his   his mischeivousness, romantic moves  and at the same time naku's hesitation , principles. The whole soap scene is romantic .Embarrassed. From boy's side he is right and from girl's side she is right .

wow  water fall how much i love waterfalls ?  Most romantic environment  for tasha Day Dreaming . Dutta enquired about her office and his comment " so my girl is sneaky "     all  conversation was so friendly , lovely .

Now dutta came to know that he was her first crush . She knew him in the college itself. poor dutta got his  shock Big smile . she told about her one side love how sweet ? All their conversation so lovely .Smile

Baazi - madhu couple is also so sweet . wonder who is that mentor madhu talking about . Madhu is so lovely childish love her . pooor madhu  she missed her father so much and now she is all alone know but baazi is there to care of her . loved their interaction.

Looking forward for the next update .  

.iridescence.

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Daya , me updated my commentWink

sorry for the late thoughEmbarrassed

hope u like it, its bit quick oneBig smile

.iridescence.

alveera_rckz Groupbie
alveera_rckz
alveera_rckz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Lved it

.iridescence.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hi Daya . Finally the exams are over and Waves of Romance are washing us with  romance / and romance all the way  Wink

I love the beginning daya ,, the way Dutta took the vada frm her plate and ate it and winked and offerd his to her .. was Day Dreaming 

the waterfall was described so  well . i  could pic it ,. and their teet a teet  was so Day Dreaming

dutta didnt remeber meeting her and now he will knw ,, she has been thingk abt him much before he started Day Dreaming 

Bajji and madhu  scene was cute too.. madhu  opening up her past and ,, i think  she is D' sis ,, if i am guessing rite ?

so waiting for next round  of waves drowning us with  lots of fun

Cheers
Raj

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

ReservedWink
Edited... yay!!!!! Big smile
Hey Dear DayaHug
hiii suhana Hug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved it as always ...
no problem and thanks Embarrassed

Haila Dutta can"t keep himself away from naku LOL a man with no principlesWink...But he is a sweetheart ...Loved all the cute and sweeet moments between themDay Dreaming...Can"t wait to see them married Wink...
lol yes a man with no principles LOLLOL have to love a dutta like that Wink
married ? lol wait to see what i have planned for them b4 that WinkEmbarrassed
and heads up ...it will turn serious again after...take the hint  if u can guess why Wink
Wow the waterfall part ...just superb ...me all imagining Day Dreaming...
trust me i plan to draw it in my sketch book both the waterfall and the woodhouse...sooon
Omg Dutta just got a zor ka jhatka hearing naku has been in love with him since college ...Chalo at last he found ...but thery were meant to be together ...hai naWink... lmao yup shock na he went to same college and never knew that ...but destiny brought them together naTongue
Baaji and madhu convo was sweet ...Can"t wait for the past to come out ... her past wont come out for a little while...hehe focusing on some relationships for now...and developing those first  b4 all that comes in
thanx yaara,,,,,,will wait for the nxt part eagerly ..pls jaldi update karna ...Wink will try ...need to update other two FF still LOL
u take care and see ya around ...
yup...take care...and cya for sure Big smile
Love and hugs
tons and tons of love and hugs lolEmbarrassed
suhanaHug

suhana19

Go to top