- removed - (Page 85)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

This cant get any better and u Daya ! Thanks KiranEmbarrassed

IO though u were a sharif bachi  but u !@$~#$ lol ...u thought wrong LOL

u almost killed me wit last update and now  lmao i know the hurt of D pained u ...and now :P

it was awesome thank you thank you ...*takes a bow Embarrassed

evrything 

Im Busyyy actualy really busy ! me know ...and understand Smile

so cant comment prperly sorry :( itz ok my dear ...i know ur hands are itching too...but  i want u to finish well and do great...and come back all happy LOL

anyways back ! lmao u just couldnt keep away and focus on uni eh Tongue

cuz its so hard for me to say away :P hmmm i can see that Tongue

and wow wow wow ! thanks thanks and thanks EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Daya i love teh way u make D all  naughty shaughty and love N priciples  oh yes you like that ok well expect more LOL haha yup principles man...u have to have some in life LOL

love how d teased N and that slap ouch :P lol kaboom ...slap in the face ..oh nooo she didnt now she will pay LOL

and wooo N said Addhi and Baaji again !
oh yes I will keep this dostana track for u and missy lol haha
now wait to see how i bring it in LOL

Long live dostana hamara :P
yup ...Long live dostana hamara
Love the update !
thank you ...from the bottom of my heart lol ...and thank you for making the comment longer altho please dont feel like u have to...i know u r busy

u knw na ab jab time ho ga i will come nad comment
yup Big smile

and yes Happy birthday To Dutta ?:P yes his birthday :)

BTw Daya  yes...

i was so scred toread the update cuz i was having all weired ideas :P
lmao from the countdown eh ... haha well that was intended & ur thoughts expected lol

But u just turned all the things around !
i did that soo much na...from fun funny dance to serious fight to decline proposal...to heartbroken D to and happy tasha ...and a naughty dutta with a strong willed N LOL haha
wat sharp turns eh

A round of applause for u !
thank you ...Embarrassed

Love this updateee so much that im fallling off words :P
aww haha u say that and look how much u wrote ...this says it all EmbarrassedSmile

not my mistake if u write so well
thank you ...thats really means a lot ...

cant help my self :P
lol yup i can see that

thank you kiran ...love you
and  do well on those exams ...
my blessings are sent :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear DayaHug
Thanx a million for the wonderful update and Pm Hug...Iam sowiee once again for being late to commentEmbarrassed

Omg ,Omg ...it was his birthday ...Shockedu scared the hell outta of us ...But loved the suspense u created and kept us on edge of her seatLOL...

But loved the tasha convo and the union of the 2 love birds Day Dreamingjust truly awesome ...Heart

Haila baaji was part of naku"s plan ...wait till dutta gets hold of him againLOLBut it was really sweet of baaji ..he is a true friendWink

Loved tasha romance it was really sweetDay Dreaming

Dutta is gentlemen he just respected naku"s thoughts and principle"s ...

Loved the update yaar...can"t wait for nxt part ..pls jaldi update karo ...

Love and hugs
suhanaHug

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear DayaHug Suhana Hug
Thanx a million for the wonderful update and Pm Hug...Iam sowiee once again for being late to commentEmbarrassed itz all good...this thread is going no where ...lol comment whenever u can...i will not be mad for that LOL

Omg ,Omg ...it was his birthday ...Shockedu scared the hell outta of us ...But loved the suspense u created and kept us on edge of her seatLOL... i know right LOL ...sorry but I just did the naku saying No to torture Viji and Azy and then haha look how far it came LOL and now the plot changed soo much thanks to them...for good and bad Wink lotz to come still ...

But loved the tasha convo and the union of the 2 love birds Day Dreamingjust truly awesome ...Heart aww their union is always wanted right Wink ...thanks Embarrassed

Haila baaji was part of naku"s plan ...wait till dutta gets hold of him againLOLBut it was really sweet of baaji ..he is a true friendWink amazing friend and u will see wat else this friend does for his friend and hahah yeh after getting to stay with Naku at woodhouse thanks to his plan ...dutta wont do anything but Hug Baaji LOL

Loved tasha romance it was really sweetDay Dreaming thanks Embarrassed

Dutta is gentlemen he just respected naku"s thoughts and principle"s ...yes those principles will drive him crazy thou LOLLOL

Loved the update yaar...can"t wait for nxt part ..pls jaldi update karo ... now prob with updating soon ...i was supposed to write it this week but problem with Lappy now wont have it for 2-3 weeks gone for servcing so i cant update till after that ...sorry and waise i think itz for the better as I have a midterm this week and a presentation and paper to do for next week lol ...need to focus on thoseLOL

Love and hugs   thanks for your wonderful comments ...love you ...take care ...and cya Hug
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Azy-

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hey dear  daya,

This is swapna . Its difficult to check it out daily . So  Please add me to ur pm list yaar . Thank u .

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Hey dear  daya,

This is swapna . Its difficult to check it out daily . So  Please add me to ur pm list yaar . Thank u .
Hey swapna :) sure will do ...no problem

ziks

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:54am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74alveera_rckzziksdivya17-7mnx12chithooNakusharainurubal-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-suhana19Sophia21Prinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_Hamlet53

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
ReservedWink
Edited...
Hey Dear DayaHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved it as always ...
Haila Dutta can"t keep himself away from naku LOL a man with no principlesWink...But he is a sweetheart ...Loved all the cute and sweeet moments between themDay Dreaming...Can"t wait to see them married Wink...
Wow the waterfall part ...just superb ...me all imagining Day Dreaming...
Omg Dutta just got a zor ka jhatka hearing naku has been in love with him since college ...Chalo at last he found ...but thery were meant to be together ...hai naWink...
Baaji and madhu convo was sweet ...Can"t wait for the past to come out ...
thanx yaara,,,,,,will wait for the nxt part eagerly ..pls jaldi update karna ...Wink
u take care and see ya around ...
Love and hugs 
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 10 June 2011 at 8:08pm

.iridescence.

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Dutta is one naughty man...Hailaa he's tryin his luck aint he? lool.. but yaar yeh kya? no kissing? Yeh kya baat hui? They are together na? :(
But okayyy she gt principles.. lets jus get them hitched asap lool..
awww the perfect birthday for him.. i kno the feelin.. awww bless them both.. hailaa waterfall... beautiful scenery.. i cud imagine them sittin on a rock near the water..
Baaaji..myyy babyyy lol..Haiii.. Sigh..Breath.. Drool.. lool... Madhu is so cute..tlkin none stop n callin him jus to chill haha.. but who's the guy hu helped her? I hope he doesnt cum in between in the future lool.. im jus bein protective so my baaji doesnt get hurt lool...Awww she dress up on her bdays n wait for daddy but man doesnt come.. thats heartbreaking.. :( .. pooor her .. hmmm does she kno if she gt a bro? Well by the looks of it.. mayb dey gt separated wen dey were little or she heard frm her mum dat she gt a bro but neva met him... wateva it is..i feel sorry for her.. she does seem lonely..
Wat a way to end it? lool.. cliffhanger..
But great update... I hope the exams went well.. n inshallah u will pass..
Update sooon :)

.iridescence.

Go to top