Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 83)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Hey daya , Swapna ...finallly am at you now LOL hey hey girl ...how are you ...now ur comments have become something I look forward to Embarrassed

Its a very beautiful  emotional and  romantic happy update . So lovely happy that dutta and naku united.Dancingthanks hun...yup their union is always wanted lol and is loved by all LOL i cant separate them for too long ...

Oh the suspense of countdown  numbers is for dutta's birthday . Beautiful .  haha yes actually the whole woodhouse idea came about because of the b-day thought lol...i dunno started with one thought and sparked a serious of ideas lol and now this is where they are :P

And naku came she sees all his pain and suffering . She should not have caused this much pain to dutta . she saw all of it ...but she knows na that now he is only hers and she his...after hearing alll that love from his mouth ...yes she shud not have and did not intend to but it happened so she can surprise him on his bday

But she also don't want this much as she explained that she only wants that for only for that moment and as dutta become angry and went away . And after that also she wants him to suffer for one night ya its reasonable for what he have done to her teasing aadi and naku like that whole night .exactly she wanted her small revenge but she still LOVED him heheh and you will see more romance coming up Wink

But she could have tell him the next day with out making him suffer much .
But as baazi  came and changed the plan for his birthday  . Oh poor  Dutta  suffered much . Cry
hahah yup Baaji and Naku changed all the plans...to give big surprise to D ...but he had to suffer so much for it na...oops...lol ...but he will make sure she makes up for it all Wink

But Dutta's love is really great his feelings , his emotions  seeing her every where , feeling her every  where , his intense love for her truly heart touching .  Loved this  Dutta  as true and sincere lover .  Heart i'm glad i was able to convey all that very well :)

I loved loved so much dutta's feelings and love for her . The way he let out his pain, love , frustration, really awesome . Heart thanks hun ...it took me a while to write this update...to find the right words...lol am glad u liked it

And naku trying to explain the reason is also convincing  as she herself intentionally don't want to hurt him this much .  yup  ...she loves him from college days na ...and he has always had a strange effect on her Wink

Actually poor girl wants to tell him the next day but plan changes . yes thanks to Baaji's anger LOL

Finally and finally naku  confessed her love to dutta . So happy for tasha . Day Dreamingyes yes they are now together officially :) and lots of cute romance coming our way ...and I'm gonna bring in more family now...like her parents his parents ...her career stuff and yup everything will be kinda coming together soon :)

I loved the simple and sweet way she  wished him  happy birthday in his hug "happy birthday my love ". Embarrassed aww thanks ...i thought it was cute too Embarrassed

And  i also love naku  that she had certain principles , rules in her life . Love naku for this very much .  yup very innocent girl ... am glad u like that aspect of her character ...

I fell in love with this naku  for her stubbornness, rules, principles . No kiss also go naku go very good make dutta drool over u more and more baby .   so sweet character naku's .yes she will not give in to him ...will not go as far as intimate moments ...but we'll see how far i can take it lol I am sure dutta loves and admires and respects  naku more and more for her principles and rules . Smile yup ...he is already fallen  hard for her...this will just increase all the love beyond sky limits lol

Of course slowly when the love deepens  all sweet things will happen.
oh yes most definitely lol ...but not anything major soon :P and u know what am talking about Wink

Love to see more  and more tasha romantic scenes . Day Dreaming
haha most defo u will see tons...haha they will spend the entire b-day alone ...and then once they go home...it wont end LOL

Thanks for the lovely romantic  update .
and thank you my dear for ur wonderful comments..
loved reading them ::)

Please update it soon .
will try :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Nice updateClapClapClap ThanksSmile 
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

double post

Edited by mnx12 - 11 May 2011 at 11:41am
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
sorry double post 

Edited by mnx12 - 11 May 2011 at 11:42am
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

thanks hun  for liking...lol and dont worry about the triple post ...itz all good :P

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Originally posted by mnx12

thanks hun  for liking...lol and dont worry about the triple post ...itz all good :P
I was feeling very sleepy, so didn't realiseLOL This is a good FFSmile

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubal223

res
hum tum ek kamre main band ho aur chaabi kho jayeBlushing
nice update madam...

oh choti ...i salute ur ablilty to write stuff in one line LOL
thank you :)

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Originally posted by chithoo

resTongue i guess my lucky no is 5...be it pg or positionCry i don't care...as long as you are here ..me all jumping for joy :-)  ...aaah that was so sweet 
edited:

ha ha ha ...so who called your bluff first...my post from pg66 below none other than my ishmarty pants viji ...i know wen u commented that I was smiling that is why u did not reply to any of our posts then...mmm..smart
"nakku spurns dutta's love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...Faintingfainting...well u truly know how to throw a bombshell.Terrific...
So, is she out of her mind already...didn't it take ltl2 for her to go bonkers...LOLLOLLOL
wait...what do i smell here...she is upto her dirty tricks isn't she...Grrr...she is just playing with dutta's feelings ...she made up this cock and bull story about career before anything else bullCensored the minute he addressed her "nakku" ...she realised he was playing with her and she is now giving it back to him...mmm...ishmart but not going to work...soon she is going to be like thisCrying Into Tissue
yippie me smarty pants knew all alongWay To Happyand yup me also knew she was there for real...well, i guess all of us did except gadha duttaOuch...but let him be that way as we get to see all those pyar bara ramblings of hisDay DreamingEmbarrassedBlushingumm viji hun why are u doing jumping jacks ...what marathon u preparing for...oh got u preparing to run to dutta's arms pushing Naku out at the same time...maybe even pushing her into the water that u thought Dutta will plunge intoLOL ...oww yup his cute pyaar bara ramblings ...u hear them and u melt Tongue   great idea Lightbulb Ideadaya...but why shld i push nakku...i am nakku in this one naa

so, i really enjoyed what nakku did to him...the devil in her wanted revengeLOLLOL...oh daya am i not the inspiration behind this nakku of yrsBlushing...she thinks/acts so much like meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed you're so the inspiration for this Naku and this track ...u are the one who caused this to happen because of ur teasing remember...and now look where it has come to TongueLOL
srush's dear shaitangel ...is in the form of Naku in this FF...be happy u get to be with Dutta Wink  ooowww Thank You

oh yeah that yell of dutaa...baaaji...resounded throught out the forum...no wonder nakku got stumpedLOLLOL i know that much anger ...Baahi even knew something is soo wrong :P
good she stayed that way and plotted with baaji for such a surprise...oye baajiEmbarrassed cho chweet...he would lay his life for D...DuJi...EmbarrassedBlushinghow we missed this...oww me too missed duji ...so their friendship here is going strong!!!! oh ok to continue...yup nakku's refusal is the reason we got this hurt and hoplessly in love dutta yup his love is so known the world now LOL and then the cute, famous naughty side of our D on being tricked...and boy did he come back with a vengeance...Blings
oh yes naughty side is coming up ..he already started his teasing again

ok i need more than an aircon to drive away all this heat from the room...oh  viji dont pull another AS ...fainting not allowed u will miss all the fun ...oh no fainting me couldn't handle the heat ahd to showerLOLLOLLOL
so...after the gadha, it was nakku's turn to be the yedi that she is.Ouch...she gives him the best b day surprise and expects him to eat cakeDuh...lmao i know...she is so bad ...she could have given that peck on the cheek the first time he asked instead of all the natak and what does she do ...slap him...Ouchand played right into his handsROFL she is not used to romance na...very innocent girl...nice try...me not buying that ...innocent and nakku

"even my mother has not slapped me"...ollel leh mera bacha kitna pyara hai, koun marega usko thapad...LOLLOLLOL yup never has he been hit...bechaara had to get his first slap from his love LOL and then all her morals/principles are out of the window...well she asked for it...LOLLOLLOL

her lips say yes but eyes say no...totally agree...one chaalu ladki hai wohLOLLOLLOL...with all those crocodile tears oh yes count on it flying out the window already one rule broken LOL

the final brush on the nose was the most romantic.Blushing...i know right i thought of it and started smiling and blushing Embarrassed typical dutta, he needs not to even touch her to show his pyarEmbarrassed...exactly his eyes say volumes isn't that the DUTTA we all fell in love with...Love You

loved the way he touches his heart and says "ouch"...now we are all doing the same..."ouch" Embarrassed aww you liked that ...hehe he's soo cute na ...i am still doing an ouch daily with heart on my handsEmbarrassed

thanks for coming daya now if u would leave...got to fix some breakfast for duttaLOL oye hoye helloo dont be a KMH in the middle of D-N breakfast romance lol ...haha oh no Naku has serious competition :P oye what do u mean i am KMH...u r the haddi...i told u to get out na...Ouch

thanks viji for your wonderful comments...i always look forward to them

Now as azy kindly stated...my dear despo housewifeAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry #2 ye lo ur comments :P...me enjoying with my D and u have to remind me

love u too daya...waiting to see what happens to me nextLOLLOLLOLLOL

.iridescence.

Go to top