prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Originally posted by prncz

r:_)))
Edited fianlly ...Tongue

Daya ,,that was sooo an awesome read but short ... thanks ...lol Short? oye u dont talk about short ok mine r longer  than urz Tongue LOL abe mera was longer LOL

the woodhouse looks nice me want to go there  Cry lol it is nice...beautiful place, I sawi it in a movie lol ..and used it LOL  which movie

poor dutta is smitten and is unable to forget nakku ,,now he wants to be alone to  come out of this feelign ,,,yup ...Dutta is so heartbroken!   Embarrassed sometime the wait makes the love grow fonder

how could nakku do  this to him,,and wht is cliff hanger ,, the most imp day is his life will be the worst day  //and countdown hmm i am waiting , hmmm...hmmm what? lol what u thinkingEmbarrassed   me thkn she will cme bajji must have arranged smething no ?
 hehe cliff hangers are fun no? LOL u should wen u write Tongue  next time me too

,hope u update fast Embarrassed will try to soon :)  i will keep reminding u

no  dnt glare at me ,, *oh daya gives very harsh stares LOL  me not scared but wil update in time Embarrassed

I was in time and I knw u always are ,,but this is a cliff hanger pl update soon  hahah yup one day late :P omg yeah cliffhanger :P ...i threw hints around now use ur imagination till u figure out wat happens .. i still wnt to see wht happens soon
luved ur ff thanks you sooo much SmileHug  HugHug
raj
u awake,, do u have clas tmrw ?  ,will u be ther at ccc i will try tormw also am off...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Originally posted by Suvi7884

I am shocked ShockedLOL you edited ur spot...and yes with a very lovely long comment Big smile I thought u would not edit for a while...but glad u did i got a smile readin this SmileIts called working offlineWink abh internet ke bina bheti bore ho rahi thi...LOL tu khush, me khushBig smile

yes.spl dance...romantic dance...*ahem ahem dance LOL yup thanks missy for song selection ...it helped a lot hehe 
 Bechaara he is soo freaked about Baaji touching him like thatLOL
Isme freak out hone wali kaunsi baatLOL

one hr ...wat restaurant ...i would've got up and left LOL
some restuarant in australia

poor nakku is being made a big fool and same with aadhi...haha yup Nakku totally lost in D why wouldnt she be...it dutta Embarrassed
hayyeEmbarrassed

betcha lol  very spl na LOL..what he does for the love of his sister LOLLOL he faced his phobia LOL never said no ...he never said yes either na

exactly baaji called ...no i mean invited him with soo much love ...u cant say no to baaji to na LOLI can't..but mujhe kabhi mauka hi nahi milaOuchLOL
omg dhayani'.this would have been soo hilarious to watch...oh ur soo right me pictured the whole thing in my mind while writing this LOL bada aya friendly dance'.arre Baaji's gonna show aadhi'show aadhi kya'.so u must know na that Baaji showed aadhi ...*ahem ...just to dance yaar...u noe let loose...throwing self around...or *ahem ahem on someonelet loose?LOL LOL haha Dutta got so shocked ...yeah Missy's corrupted ideas ...her idea for dostana track and look where i have brought it LOL Waise usne kya kaha..LOL
.yes yes he did so romantic na just like Nakku fell in D hand lol ...Baaji all smiling and sparkling eyes LOL.hayye rabba..I wish this track never ended lol it will have to end but not just yet...it will continue soon no worries LOLWinkyay! for the love of Baaji i'm sure u would've declared anything for him na WinkhmmmEmbarrassedLOL'Baaji shaking his whole body' oooh my gawd haye haye Baaji kya kar raha hai.. Baaji is making ur heartbeat race while he with another MAN LOLthats what he is doinghayye yes...jiske saath bhi ho..but his cuteness kam nahi hoyegiEmbarrassed aw did u see his hawt pics on fb?Day Dreaming

'LOL she always banging into him ...lol oyye then kiss her na Duuutttaaa lol i thought the same Embarrassedlekin Dutta knows better she would''ve flipped out of her mind'nahi phir who usse deki ek fatkaa'haye haye me a poet..Haye suvi vah vah ...kya poem hai ClapLOLhayena?Cool

thank god she didnt have heart attack LOLFine young ladies and Naku jealous and Dutta teasingyeh dutta bhi na ...too much na  ooohh Dhayani mujhe yeh TV pe dekhna haiii abhi abhi abhiii!!   *throws tantrums*me too lol if only i could control that, i 'll direct this scene myself LOL Baaji Aadhi haye...Nakku Dutta Haye haye EmbarrassedLOLAnd I will sit on ur head and watch it...LOL

haha the comments that changed everything after thisI know...Angry zyaada'SOB's..aww Dutta wants to comfort her'accha kiya usko punch kiya'diiishuum,' one hard punch that guys was out lol haww those mens'Dutta ek aur mar! Abh Aadhi hai usse comfort karne ke liye..Dutta dishum dishum! Aww poor Naku don't cry'Aww Dutta cant drive because he's so angry'hayye he gave her his jacket..aww bechara is so hurt..and poor Naku..aww hes sooo in love'hayye'soo soo soo in love...and soo angry ! lol

me off to wherever'tralalala aww suvi thanks for coming and leaving this amzing lambi comment dont say thanksEmbarrassed...

badi jhappi and sorry for the delay' you r excused ...u have valid reason ...so no sorry...hmBig smileBig smileBig smile

~AnnaBellaTrella :D Thanks Suvi Hug i enjoyed reading every bit of this comment :)Suvii nahiii annabellatrelllaaa...and u enjoyed reaidng haye haye haye?LOLHugHugHug

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

@Raj: oh you have day off...i have no classes Fridays but I work from 12-8...will be here early morning and then late evening lol maybe i will catch u ...

@Suvi: nope i never saw his hot pics on FB lol...i barely go on let alone snoop around ... LMAO suvi u gonna sit on my HEAD and watch the scene why...dont worry i will give you front row seat :P... and yup I did enjoy reading it :) Now will have to sit down and write next updates off both FF ...i am in no mood to write lol

Prinsesse.Suvi

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
hey daya...i have edited my comment on pg 67 finally...sorry for the delay...Ouch

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
am waiting 4 ur update bbe.x
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

am waiting 4 ur update bbe.x

haha ok just got home...making lunch and will get right to it...shouldn't take me too long ...i have it written in notebook need to just type it out :)

mIsHeZ.x

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

res TongueTongueTongue
edirted:
am so sorry daya...just got back from woodhouse, gone to cheer dutta upEmbarrassedEmbarrassed koi baat nahi ...lol u went to cheer dutta up...damn nakku must've been jealous...competition has arrived LOL

oh my poor dutta...u made him so miserable Angryand so madly i love tooEmbarrassed...all he wants to do is think about nakku in all: walking, sleeping and waking stateOuch...her image etched in his eyes...lovelyEmbarrassed yup he just can't seem to get her out of his mind...but now that u are there hmmm Wink

AS and roops tag along where ever he goes...no wonder it took ages for him to fall in love...and when he did it was disasterOuch...or so u would like us to believeWink yup ...i know right LOL mother and sister ...who would hit on anyy girl around them LOL

oooh i just loved the description of the woodhouse...thanks Embarrassedi am sure it is the way u like most definitely is EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand I have always imagined one like that too daya...Big smile lol ok we will buy one together
so duji arrive there and D is still lost but putting up a brave front...for his friend...so typically DuJiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Duji will always remain duji Embarrassed
Baaji gets bombarded with smss from sweety and dutta ne uska chori pakad liya...LOLLOLLOL...now baaji has left him alone and gone backConfused LOL haha sweety is on his case already eh LOL

It was beginning to annoy him that he couldn't even breathe without thinking about her...owww that was so romantic...Blushing soo cute na Wink

now wait..Confused...what...no...don't walk up...Ouch...NO don't stand there and ...oye why r u counting...Angry...STOP..Shocked... Uh - Oh

COOL VIJI cool u know daya...i am sure her next chapter will start with dutta plunges into the deep waters and comes up to breathe the fresh air...LOL you know i really feel like plunging into some water right now...itz so hot and nice outside LOLTongue

Thanks for your comment Viji :)

chithoo

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

hey daya...i have edited my comment on pg 67 finally...sorry for the delay...Ouch

haha ok itz fine no problem ...now ^  is the comment u were expecting Embarrassed

Edited by dg0628 - 10 May 2011 at 3:25pm

chithoo

Go to top