India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 8)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
omg it's like my lucky day.... class got cut sooo short and an appointment I had got cancelled ...cleared my busy day in a second LOL

I guess I will start responding to comments now ...here I go:

@ Kiran255: Thanks for the comments...even i'm excited they are going to ChitChat Cafe :) wait to    see what happens ... and I have a weeding to attend friday so i'm not guaranteeing any posting soon lol and i did say I will slow it down once duji enter Wink ...

@Naina: Thanks hun Hug the exciting parts are yet to come....oh and duji's story is similar to LTL Wink if you know what I mean....

@Sophia: lol thanks for the comments ...yeah Dutta lazy and Baaji responsible...he has his reasonsWink and Duji well their relationship is same as LTL Wink i have my reasons for doing that....yes roops-baaji have the relationship of siblings lol ....Baaji's pair is yet to come Tongue .... coming up Cafe ...yay i'm excited for this because after this i had a lot of fun writing it lol.....you'll have to wait and read lol...

@ushankitvc: Thanks alot dear Smile  you're questions will be answered with my next update Wink Wait for it :-)

@neverforget & alveera_rckz: Thanks a lot for the comments ....update coming soon :)

@Yuvika: Thanks Hug haha yes baaji and roops have the relationship of siblings only! lol
  Now the rest you will have to wait and see what happens and why lol  no worries won't be delaying TaSha 's meeting Big smile and will try to update friday but I got a wedding reception to attend so I don't know how well that will work out ... but update is ready just needs to be posted :-)

@nileshni679: Thanks for the comments Smile ...update coming soon Wink

@Suvi7884: Thanks for the comments Smile Glad you liked Duji humor lol

@mIsHeZ.x: Thanks for the comments Smile Glad you enjoyed their entry! I enjoyed writing it... no baaji is not opposite roops (sibling relationship going there) .... your question about baaji the answer is the second one Wink lol I have my reasons for that...but it will not affect the story its just kinda for myself ....will try to post fri...have a wedding reception to go to ...update is good to go just needs to be posted Big smile

@prncz: thanks a lot ...glad you enjoyed it Big smile

@dc17-7: Hey divya, thanks for the comments....glad u liked their entry Big smile .... you will find out whether there is truly a reason for him going there and whether they know each other  soon ... update is coming...and I hope you read my post before regarding the length of the updates LOL

@swati2008: Thanks dear for commenting ...update coming soon ....Smile

that was long lol .... thanks again to all ...take care Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xSophia21NainaSengalPrinsesse.Suvi

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalneteche_cnileshni679divya17-7Vampgirlswati2008Sophia21NainaSengalsuhana19rainurubalLeandra-bharti-ushankitvcprnczPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Awww the bumped into each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hayye Naku ka gussa uski naak pe....and Baaji fightingEmbarrassed (Sophia..tere baad meri turn, warna chod usse!)

Dutta admiring her hayyyyyyeeeeee hayyye hayyeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Update sooooon warna mein haye haye karti jaaongi tum dekhti rahiyooooTongue

Edited by Suvi7884 - 17 March 2011 at 7:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Woahhhh I love Nakku's attitude!! Hahaha she twisted baaji's words.. aww bechara baaji *gives baaji a tight hug* .. & seems like Dutta already like her. Well she does have great choice.. for the moment, its bout the table and then it will be him lol..
Baaji has a temper.. damn he needs to calm down lol.. is this like the first time every dutta is taking a girls side? lol.. Baaji seems shocked.
So wait.. DP doesnt know Dutta is his son? HUH..!! & if DuJi are brothers.. then DP has 2 sons? Ryt??? *Confused Muh*
LOL.. i dnt understand the precap lol.. i only got the last part.. I bet Dutta is there when she turns around!..

Great update... Thanks for the PM :)

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
wooo hoooo man wata a hot update...not in an explicit way lmao  undefined 

loved their convo!! it was fantabulous!!!

soo that seat is also Ds sfav plce..wel luks like they got alot in comon  undefined 

gee D was rely amused  n impressed by her inh  

haha hes not suportin poor baji...  

cant wait 4 next upd8 sweetie...soundz interesting

is ria talkn bout D being nakus luv interest???   

pls update ASAP

thnx 4 pm cont soon.x

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Woahhhh I love Nakku's attitude!! Hahaha she twisted baaji's words.. aww bechara baaji *gives baaji a tight hug* .. & seems like Dutta already like her. Well she does have great choice.. for the moment, its bout the table and then it will be him lol..
Baaji has a temper.. damn he needs to calm down lol.. is this like the first time every dutta is taking a girls side? lol.. Baaji seems shocked.
So wait.. DP doesnt know Dutta is his son? HUH..!! & if DuJi are brothers.. then DP has 2 sons? Ryt??? *Confused Muh*
LOL.. i dnt understand the precap lol.. i only got the last part.. I bet Dutta is there when she turns around!..

Great update... Thanks for the PM :)

lol that was quick...Baaji's shock was for defending a stranger over his best friend...lol and yes Baaji does need to calm down ...but don't worry next update will be a more of a teasing Baaji Wink No DP does not know his son ...never went back to them because he was ashamed ...still kinda working on that part of the story ....no DP does not have two sons lol only one Dutta.... Baaji is not his son nor is he AS's ... AS has one kid -- Roops.....

As for the pre-cap...i forgot to post the part before it lol ...but this works too ...you'll just have to wait for the next update :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.Suvi

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Ohhhhhhhhhhh So DuJi aint brothers? Ahhh i get it lool!!
Update soooooooooooon doe lol :)

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Awww the bumped into each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hayye Naku ka gussa uski naak pe....and Baaji fightingEmbarrassed (Sophia..tere baad meri turn, warna chod usse!)

Dutta admiring her hayyyyyyeeeeee hayyye hayyeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Update sooooon warna mein haye haye karti jaaongi tum dekhti rahiyooooTongue

Thanks hun ...lol glad you liked it......haha lots more updates like this to come... lol the next few are all set to go... just need to post them  :-)

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top