Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 72)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Hey Dayaaa !

OMg its been ages talking to u 

how are u 

and Missy 
we have to maek a project and present its feasilbilty report !

our project titled was POwer of u 

and it was for career building for university students !

it was all about how to self market and how to launch urself in market !

to get right jobs 
or8 i hate doin stf like dis tho so far ive done presentations dis yr...1 wit group...n 1 individualy but they wer all 2 do wit law obv lolLOL
 
but nxt yr b hard...got a seperate module 4 mooting...wer u basicaly argue infrnt of ppl like a barrister n stfOuch scary stf
 
hw dd ur go tho?? am sur ul b gud at dat knda thngz inhSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Hey Dayaaa !

OMg its been ages talking to u 

how are u 

and Missy 
we have to maek a project and present its feasilbilty report !

our project titled was POwer of u 

and it was for career building for university students !

it was all about how to self market and how to launch urself in market !

to get right jobs 
Kiran Hug
aww missed you a lot...
my threads are just not the  same with out u Tongue
im good ...how r u
i know we havent talked in a long time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mIsHeZ.x

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@Missy !

thanks dear but ALhamdulillah it does went well !

techer liked it and so does students !

it carries alot of weightage on inal mark so was worried 

but ALl is well Tahnks TO ALLAH Tallah :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lol we get it but i only read 1 chap d whol yrOuch was ment 2 read d whol bukDead
now onli gona read 4 d chaps im gona chose 4 examz...easier dat way lol
 
hey hw cum ur blue now lol aint u ment 2 b fawn color...btw kiran...u stil need 2 pick wich fairy u wana b...ders stil vacancy 4 2 left...Wink
lol yes i am orange in tink thread cuz i am fawn but blue to match MR dp Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@Dayaaa !

i know honey , i  missed u too 

but  dont worry soon fanaa hon ge ye dooriyan :D

Main waapis aaon ga Daya (full dutta style :P)

u tello  how is work , how is life going :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

@Missy !

thanks dear but ALhamdulillah it does went well !

techer liked it and so does students !

it carries alot of weightage on inal mark so was worried 

but ALl is well Tahnks TO ALLAH Tallah :)
phew..MashAllah das rely gud...now if u got cwk jus get dem out da way n concentrate on ya examz...wich i kno u wil...u do get on wit ur wrk unlike me lol i need sum1 on my bal constantly...ikno ikno its rely bad bt cnt help it lol lose concentration rely easilyAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lol we get it but i only read 1 chap d whol yrOuch was ment 2 read d whol bukDead
now onli gona read 4 d chaps im gona chose 4 examz...easier dat way lol
 
hey hw cum ur blue now lol aint u ment 2 b fawn color...btw kiran...u stil need 2 pick wich fairy u wana b...ders stil vacancy 4 2 left...Wink
lol yes i am orange in tink thread cuz i am fawn but blue to match MR dp Embarrassed
 oooh la la Wink 




Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 04 May 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
heheheh Missy thank u for letting us know 

u need some one at ur back :P

now i will keep on beeping abt ur exams and ask u to study :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Why the Mishal name is removed from Big Awards

2

Author: Sweet24   Replies: 15   Views: 1440

Sweet24 15 1440 19 July 2011 at 2:04am by MrsKhan
Nakku will be removed out od Patil Masion???

Author: pinkyk   Replies: 1   Views: 695

pinkyk 1 695 16 June 2010 at 5:17am by artikb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index