- removed - (Page 68)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

R E S E R V E D

E D I T E D ok...me ready to read...

awww bbe u wrotet it soo beautifuly...yeh u wer right id defo b comenting on d last part!! ...aww thanks hun and yup I knew u would...

ukno as soon as i read d bit wer he dropd baji of n cme in2 d woodhouse n was gona switch light on thinking ders not point siinc his life is filled with darkness...at that point man my heat r beating soo fast  undefined thinking may baji did not jus leav cuz of sum imp wrk issues (1st thng i thought wen baji sed dat was SWEETY!!!Wink goo excuse LOL)  i fote mayb he alsos got in touch wit naku o sum1 who knows naku n tld her bout dutta n d whol situation..n mayb she was here...mayb baji thought this way they could spend time 2gva n sort out their 'issues' lol  

stil hopin this hapenz *sigh* ... haha sach mein Baaji actually left LOL I know right how could he leave his friend in that state...just look at poor Dutta LOLLOL

btw omg d way hes doin d whole count dwn thng is pretty freaky n jus soo sad...  cnt wait 2 see was gona hapen after 1!!!! ...has u on the edge of ur seat eh ... i will try to update this one soon but still have to write AKK and then we both have to write BER ...

thnku soo much 4 d update hunii..i totally owe u 1!!!   ...no problem i made the deal...so i did it ...now go ace that exam :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dutta-rose

Hi very nice updt :D loved duji scenes and the last part was the best waiting for next part :)
sheeba thanks...aww glad u liked there scenes lol ...and the end ...will update asap :P
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubal223

as always perfect ,,,,
rubal ur lovely one liners...haha thanks hun :) means a lot

Edited by dg0628 - 04 May 2011 at 2:11am
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

RES :)
Now i did comment  last time! Shocked
weLl Ill chek again! heheheLOL ...I see u have edited :P
EDited-
ok i read n now i am all

for Dutta ...me also all for Dutta poor guy na

Crying 2 Crying 1Pouty

and for Nakku ...haha aww ur no longer team Naku...itz ok at this point even Dutta is annoyed with how much she bothering him LOL

Pouty 1Sadly I Can't

and the last...!! ... ok this one...I knew u would say... I saw it coming

Shocked 1 Faint

-Azy-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Wow!! U r the best, Daya,Hug never let us down eversince u started the FF.  First i like to thank u for updating at regular intervals as this gives the connection continuing nd the longing growing for the story nd the characters.  Felt totally miserable Pinchafter seeing dutta's  distress nd its true that those who find it hard to fall for someone will fall really hard once they find the right person.  Nakku is bein really mean nd she has not bothered to even find out what  dutta is goin thru or as chitoo suggested in her comments is it true that she is playing a game with him?  God! now what is the countg for at the end, yet again u successfully kept us on tenterhooks.  Plzzz make it a long update next time.  Before ur FF i was hooked to Sophia's Ehsaas nd she let me down by not updating for a very long time for whatever reasonsUnhappy[still waitin thou'].  Contiue the good work dear.     
Bharathi :) HiHug aww am glad i never let you downEmbarrassed with this FF...no problem...I will try to keep updating at reg. intervals ...even I hate waiting to long to write then I forget wat I was writing LOL haha yeah D-N story getting serious now na...in this one unconditional love from Dutta side and she the gadha lol... ah yes the count down...what do u think itz for...suspense and keeping u on the edge lol two of my fav parts to writing ... longer than this...lol this is 4 pgs on word doc...i will have to write 8 if you want longConfusedLOL i will try they have really evolved in length thou...aww me to love sophies Ehsaas ..i think she just really busy...me too need to update other two FF soon...so this will be later...will try to sneak in another part soon ..hehe i will make this long for sure lotz of things i need to stick in now :P increase the speed a bit in the track...thanks a lot for ur comments hun ...much appreciatedEmbarrassedSmile

-bharti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Really it was a very beautiful update . I love it .  Dutta's condition is horrible .

I can't see Dutta in this state . Hope Naku comes soon to Dutta .

And the situation of Dutta was perfectly described .  Sweet  love story .

Its seeing like suspense the numbers last hope all good happens .

can't wait for the  update really after seeing the  tense situation  of Dutta .

Please update it fast .

And last but not least Thank you for this sweet love story of tasha .

Ziks (is that ur name? Embarrassed) thanks for the wonderful comments...hehe i have u on the edge tooLOL suspense is fun stuff ...lol will try to update soon.. am really glad u thought Dutta's part written well it took me soo long to find the right words and lines to say ...some of it sounded cheesy or pathetic to me and some didnt really even make sense LOL but as long as u liked it i've no complaints...aww hun no problem ...glad u like this story EmbarrassedBig smile thank you for ur lovely comments Big smile

ziks

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
great update dear

so dutta is alone and missing naku more and more and calling her and he knows that his heart can't let her go.lovely and sad.
so baaji told all about madhu to dutta and to sweety that why they are here .

amazing update dear love it but miss naku

thanks for pm

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
daya u online!!! me gona revise now btw lol

wil reply 2 ur comnt afta exam ;-)

.iridescence.

Go to top