thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hi DhayaniHug

finally net is back n i read d last 3 parts i think lol ...dey wer amazing ...Tasha scene ws awesome yaar...loved *sigh* so romantic D...imao...what happened to baaji n aadhi...damn dat ws hillarious ...rofl...but it ws nice n nw  baaji's ishtoryyy wow...looking forward to dis...but not before Tasha...what happened to nakku she sed ' sorry' i mean just sorry how cud she...dhayani after 2 amazing parts last part ws  arrhhh... nw waiting for whats going in baajis mind?? ermm...mean next part lol...thnks for PM...
n leah latest update is ready..nw dis update wil read n comment later ..,Embarrassedagain thnks for PM...

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
resTongue
wow daya...u r on a roll...i go on holiday for a week and there are 3 updates from u...i am also doing catch up...in one day...the least i can for all the love i get from u guys...Tongue
so, i will start with comments for the previous part...
"nakku spurns dutta's love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...Faintingfainting...well u truly know how to throw a bombshell.Terrific...
So, is she out of her mind already...didn't it take ltl2 for her to go bonkers...LOLLOLLOL
wait...what do i smell here...she is upto her dirty tricks isn't she...Grrr...she is just playing with dutta's feelings ...she made up this cock and bull story about career before anything else bullCensored the minute he addressed her "nakku" ...she realised he was playing with her and she is now giving it back to him...mmm...ishmart but not going to work...soon she is going to be like thisCrying Into Tissue

ohhh...baaji, my true friend...stood up for his friend and got snubbed by nakku...nakkuAngry u r getting so meanOuch...

i like the woodhouse...my favourite...loved the part of wooden block in my school too...so sure dutta will find peace and realise nakku's game once he gets thereWink. if he is still heart broken azy and i will go personally and fix it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hey na azyyyBlushing

now, who is this madhu...suspense is killing me...is she dutta's sis and was she staring at the cafeteria  probably because she knew her dad was in...
ok before i write all crap and confuse the readers come back soon with the next update.

hey i forgot to mention...dutta's proposal Day Dreamingand nakku's refusal Ouchbrought me memories of DarcyEmbarrassed and ElizabethEmbarrassed in Jane Austin's "Pride and Prejudice"Embarrassed...wow i just loved it there and it had the same efffect here too...our dutta too, is much like Darcy too proud but madly in love, so diverting his anger at himself for causing pain to nakku...ooohh love him...nakku LOSER!!!!Angry  No probs...now we can have him LOL

Edited by chithoo - 03 May 2011 at 12:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-.iridescence.

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Sweety is Madhu and she knows Dutta? lol woow.. I hope she doesnt hate him or something,,

N OMG wat the hell is wrong wid Nakku? Career my foot!! Real Love is the most important thing! She's crazy! *Throws chappals at Nakku*

Maybe if Dutta go for a while, she will realise that she does wnt a relationship wid him!
Maybe after the meeting... Dutta sud go for a month... u know.. distance makes ppl realise how much they love and need someone..!!
Now that Baaji-Madhu exchanged num, im hopin they will meet again.. for a date this time..haha!
Great update.. Continue sooon :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
LOve the update !

Love the heart break !

the update is awesome 
and my comment is a useless !

but bear ith this one !

.iridescence.

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear DayaHug
Iam here yaaraHugsowieee bit late Embarrassed...
Wow i love the FFHeartvery well written ...i was glued to it from beginning to endClap Thumbs Up.
..just read in one goLOL...U rocked it  yaaraWink

...SoAadhi and baaji part had me in spiltsROFLROFLROFL...
... Tasha are in love ...But naku don"t wanna admit it Embarrassed,,,The last part was heartbreaking Broken Heartdutta is all heart broken and wanna go far ...But they say absence makes the heart grow fonder ...so will wait to see naku"s reaction to this ...pls jaldi update karna...Thanx a million for all the Pms...
U take care and see ya around ...
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:53am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Vampgirldivya17-7zikssan121mnx12chithookiran255rainurubal-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-suhana19_Eternity_

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
R E S E R V E D

E D I T E D

awww bbe u wrotet it soo beautifuly...yeh u wer right id defo b comenting on d last part!!

ukno as soon as i read d bit wer he dropd baji of n cme in2 d woodhouse n was gona switch light on thinking ders not point siinc his life is filled with darkness...at that point man my heat r beating soo fast  undefined thinking may baji did not jus leav cuz of sum imp wrk issues (1st thng i thought wen baji sed dat was SWEETY!!! goo excuse LOL)  i fote mayb he alsos got in touch wit naku o sum1 who knows naku n tld her bout dutta n d whol situation..n mayb she was here...mayb baji thought this way they could spend time 2gva n sort out their 'issues' lol  

stil hopin this hapenz *sigh*

btw omg d way hes doin d whole count dwn thng is pretty freaky n jus soo sad...  cnt wait 2 see was gona hapen after 1!!!!

thnku soo much 4 d update hunii..i totally owe u 1!!!  

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 03 May 2011 at 7:42pm

.iridescence.

Go to top