India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 65)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
sowriiee..kan pakdoing ...i read it the smae dy.also pressed liked ,,,but forgt to lev my cmmnts...

ok ..so  how true they say  ti is very difficult to understand a woman ,,,,,,,,,,LOLLOL

she loves him since high shcool ...her heart flutters and speeds when he is near ,..and now when he proposes and that too  so so romantically  Day Dreaming  she she she she REFUSES,    wht is wrng here ,,, daya ,,better update soon,,, dutta ko aisa halat mein naihn dekh sakte for along time  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

baji go  fast and ask her no demand an ans frm her why she said NO ...be a gud frnd ..Tongue

jaldi update karna Tongue
Raj
also waiting for nakku dutta and abhay in canada  "aap ki khatir update "TongueTongue

Edited by prncz - 28 April 2011 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
rocking update dear
love it

so dutta confess everything to naku and naku says sorry
now am sure she is playing a game for teasing her and aadhi.

great update

looking forward

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74divya17-7mnx12chithoo-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-suhana19Sophia21rainurubal_Eternity_

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

R E S E R V E D

E D  I T E D  ; ; ;

girl u hav captured duttas feeling so beautifully... !!!

loved it!!

wa i loved the most it the fact how u made duttas character n his love 4 naku selfless...jus like in d serial...nakus love 4 him is unconditional...selfless...here u portrayd duttas love 4 her with equal power...i jus loved it the way uve show all thris through his concern 4 her in his paragraph... undefined 

"It hurts more to think that you probably won't smile now because of me. If I come around, you'll only be reminded of my love for you, which will definitely cause you to be more uncomfortable. That innocent smile will never be the same ...I'm sorry...I rushed into it all...I can't be around you, I don't have the strength to be near you knowing I can be with you. There are something's I can't change now, this may hurt but I'll have to accept it, things I don't want to hear, but I've heard it today, from the lips of the only one my heart aches for, I feel I can't live without you, I feel as thou every breath I've taken thus far has only been for you, but now I'll have to let you go. It's strange how connected I feel to you, and it's also strange how distant I'm going to have to stay from you."

u totaly blew me away with this...the way he says hes sory...it seems like hes apologising 2 her 4 loving her...(which infact is very strange 4 dutta 2 say on tely)

u wrote it soo sophisticatedly..loved it wen hes thinkin hw her wrdz that escaped 4rm her lips hurt him...the very lips he was longing 2 feel upon his...TRUELY HEARTOUCHING!! 

now cumin 2 baji/madhu ...aww dey r soo cute...it was soo sweet the way both of them understand eachother soo wel...even tho they dont know eachother wel...they stil do...if u get wa i mean lol  

madhu likes u like na daya...creativity...art..etc...so cute...  

oh oh madhau getin shoked at the name of DSP!!

i rely hope dutta dsnt go sumwer els to "calm himself down" bles him hes only using this as an excuse...his main concern is not 2 hurt naku by facing her all the time...LOVE THIS MAN!!  

thnx 4 pm bbe...

cont soon...

n no it wasnt blah..its written soo elegantly...loved it...realy cme from d heart...!!  undefined 

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 30 April 2011 at 9:29pm

.iridescence.

Angel_Mishee Senior Member
Angel_Mishee
Angel_Mishee

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Yeh kya kiya? Omg i dont believe this! Naku has become donkey lyk dutta in show! Mana kar diya aww poor heartbroken dutta :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Res :D
u wnants me un res thisShocked
after not giving me a patch up with Nakku which i was asking u so nicely and that too on my knees begging!!!Angry

No comments from me!!!No

Ohhh my poor Dutta!!!Crying 1

He is going out of the town just cos of this foolish Nakku!!!Pouty

Nakku, if u were thinking about all ur carrier and all then y u were showing off all the flattering blushing ……Pissed to my Poor Dutta Ha!!!1Soapbox

Pagal kahi ki!!You're Nuts

Just c 1 day u will come running crying telling Dutta I AM SORRY!!!Blah

Then I want Dutta to show his attitude!!!Evil Smile

Baaji u r the bests friend in the whole world!! Me proud at least dutta has a good choice in this!!Best Friends 1

Madhu n Baaji LS  begins!!

Not that I was too interested but still ok ok with it!!

any way!!! i have to say this naConfusedLOL
Thank You

Edited by AzMishy - 03 May 2011 at 10:33pm
ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I will be back...
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Well written indeed!    Dutta is feeling for himself as well as for nakku.  He even in this state is thinking of nakku's plight nd he being responsible.  Feel so sorry for him.  There must be some valid reason for nakku to reject his love cause this sounds so lame after what she felt for him.   Thanx Daya for the timely update what with the numbing news of MR yday.  I only come to the forum to catch ur nd a few other updates of some well written FF's. 

.iridescence.

Go to top