Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
LOve the update 

and will be back to edit my comment !

bear with me 

im hell busy from tom :(

me back waving flag !

Ohoo what an update !Big smile

God Dutta is so much kameena 

he knows what effect he has on Naku and is enjoying it fully bechari Naku lost in her thoughts /:PWink

and hmm they atre back at the table and wow ADhi is so happy that they are back and h=uh Dutta is getting more n more kameena ,he is asking Adi to cjheck what Naku learned :P

hehehheh 

aww my Naku thinking that Dutta is a universal flirt cuz how can as he know he is ADi girlfriend can flirt her like that 

poor soul Embarrassed

ok dinner is here and tehn the foursome is ready to roll the club  
and 
huh did i read it righht Baaji in front of Naku ask ADi to dance with him 
heheheh

and no wayyyyyyyyy Dutta said let the 2 love birds enjoy we will dance together 
hahhahahah

oh bechara adi he loves his sister so much that he volunteer himself to dance with  Baaji :PEmbarrassed

heheh
and Naku has no way to out so she runs to LOO 

and what a song Daya what a song 

hahahha Le le maza le

i can totally imagine it :P

standing ovation fro tis one 

and hey MIssy have u see that what she has said abt u in her FF,
waise bhi aqalmand ko ishara kafi :P

Sticking out tongue emoticon animated
so here what she says about u 
eh Baaji na....where does he come up with such corrupted ideas? Thou this one is going to be quite entertaining...poor Aadhi ...he's going to hate us after he finds out how big of a fool we're turning him into...but this is well deserved Dutta thought as he 

ahhahhahahahh  SO missy ur mind is fill with corrupted ideas:P
tthough i support u but the real inventor of dostana track is u :P
hjehehehheheheh
Embarrassed
and Naku is back nd what he sees her brother in mans arm hahahahhahha
laughing laugh funny

bechhare and gosh Dutta is teasing her for everything :P

heheh love it and hayyyy  
ik dum awesome dance  , mesmerizing eye lock kay baad 

now i know tummare sir main bohat dard hai 

3 drunkers (

saare zalele thay 
how were they insulting Naku 

hate them but woooooooooo 

have no fear when DUtta is there !

he give them losers his piece of mind 

losers saale 

and awwwww Dutta was uming with anger all the tme and naku was crying :(Cry

but i think Dutta is more hurt !

baaji said it riht he has fallen real hard 

OH Dahayniiiiiiii 

love the update 

though it was very very late  but u did so well !

I sooo love it  
and YOU miss take care ok 
we cant afford a headache of a person who is updating 2 of my fave FF !

get it :D

LOve reading it :D

and yeah ur fave thread is coming ur way !

when is the next update 

i want an answer and it better says in "2 days "

warnaaaaaaaaaa  

Edited by kiran255 - 17 April 2011 at 1:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
hey daya hw u doin babe....??

awww u not feeling wel.....n u stil wrote d update...bless....hope u get wel soon tho :)

yippee so u listend 2 me n chose dat song!! :DDDDD

wil edit 1ce i read it all lol

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
@ Missy : lol yeah i wrote the update with a headache i just wanted to get it out of the way lol ....i'm better now....still lying around in bed LOL so see writing ....i wrote most of  the next part for this FF too lying here ....haha........

thanks....Hug

lol yup i chose the song u kept telling me about....i could've done it better but what to do ...i had a headache couldnt think properly writing it....LOLLOL ...i had a blooper in it too..that suvi pointed out so i edited it out EmbarrassedLOL oh well it was minor and no one but her caught it ...

yesh read and comment asap :P Embarrassed

mIsHeZ.x

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
DOne commenting

hey gusys my pm box not opening any guesses k kya hua hai :(

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Daya.Smile...........don't you dare update on weekends henceforth.Angry............I literally get pushed out of the thread before commentingCryCryCry

Suvi giving you a head massage and water melon is the only thing i remember nowConfusedConfused......aap donon ko ccc malum hai naOuch Angry..............what....don't give me that "look whos talking" glare...............its fine when Azy and I spam your thread..........LOLLOLLOL

ok coming back to your latest chapter............i wish u have more headaches LOLLOLLOLLOL it was sooooo goodLOLLOLLOL......................mmmmmmm poor naku is her usual tubelight self..........can't she see through what our naughty datta is uptoWink......my fav part was

You know the way he has not been very close to you all night, not just you actually any girl at this party, especially because there are many fine young ladies here..." Naku slightly jerked to that remark, he did it on purpose to see if he got a reaction and he did, the corner of his lips curve into a smile.. "I would be doubtful ...and the way he ran away to dance with Baaji leaving his girl under the watch of another man"

these 3 things (highlighted) did it for me...............by admiring the beautiful women in the room he makes her jealous, probably wanting her to be totally in love with him as much as he is and when he gets that reaction from her............in true datta style that naughty naughty half smile of evil satifaction on his face after knowing that she too is madly in love with him....................................and finally to tease her more and make her confess the true realtionship with Adi he accuses the latter of leaving her alone................God you nailed his character.................only datta could do this to a woman.........LOLLOL

oye too good sweetie, the scene just happens before my eyes and am all wicked and enjoying and rooting for my datta to torture the bhai/behen more.............how dare they do this to him and baaji?

Ok so take rest now and i presume your headache has left you as it has been transferred to us in having to wait for your next instalment..........Wacko

love ya.......Hug
viji

Edited by chithoo - 17 April 2011 at 5:46am

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Daya............don't you dare update on weekends henceforth.............

lmao why???
your gonna get hurt by Kiran LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255chithoo

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Daya............don't you dare update on weekends henceforth.............

lmao why???
your gonna get hurt by Kiran LOL
sorry darling................fell so behind that i wrote one line and posted and continued to edit........little did i know the author of the post always hung around looking at who messed with her threadLOLLOL..................now that i have completed it...............hope it makes sense......

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Daya.Smile...........don't you dare update on weekends henceforth.Angry............I literally get pushed out of the thread before commentingCryCryCry  LOL ok well i will pm u next one and make sure ur online before i post...because I wrote most of it i will probably post it tmmrw if i can finish it up tonight which i think i can when i get home from work :P

Suvi giving you a head massage and water melon is the only thing i remember nowConfusedConfused......aap donon ko ccc malum hai naOuch Angry..............what....don't give me that "look whos talking" glare...............its fine when Azy and I spam your thread..........LOLLOLLOL :P why not..... *daya glares at viji ......and says "look whos talking!" LOL suvi is very sweet ....she spammed for making sure I was ok and making me feel better :P

ok coming back to your latest chapter............i wish u have more headaches LOL it was sooooo goodLOLLOLLOL......................mmmmmmm poor naku is her usual tubelight self..........can't she see through what our naughty datta is uptoWink......my fav part was

You know the way he has not been very close to you all night, not just you actually any girl at this party, especially because there are many fine young ladies here..." Naku slightly jerked to that remark, he did it on purpose to see if he got a reaction and he did, the corner of his lips curve into a smile.. "I would be doubtful ...and the way he ran away to dance with Baaji leaving his girl under the watch of another man"

these 3 things (highlighted) did it for me...............by admiring the beautiful women in the room he makes her jealous, probably wanting her to be totally in love with him as much as he is and when he gets that reaction from her............in true datta style that naughty naughty half smile of evil satifaction on his face after knowing that she too is madly in love with him....................................and finally to tease her more and make her confess the true realtionship with Adi he accuses the latter of leaving her alone................God you nailed his character.................only datta could do this to a woman.........LOLLOL haha glad that you liked that ....lol i honestly need to read my own update i was so out of it when i wrote it......LOL

oye too good sweetie, the scene just happens before my eyes and am all wicked and enjoying and rooting for my datta to torture the bhai/behen more.............how dare they do this to him and baaji? LOL ur rooting for their downfall LMAO ...haha ...itz all good the next part has only tasha and DP no baaji and Aadhi or Ria/sameer :P

Ok so take rest now and i presume your headache has left you as it has been transferred to us in having to wait for your next instalment..........Wacko :P lol almost done the next part....i'm telling u i was lying in bed all day yest....and these were the outcomes....haha

love ya.......Hug   LOVE you too.....see thatz why ur the only one that I replied to in terms of comments for FF on this update....i was gonna do them all later....but itz you na :D i have to answer my loved ones LOLEmbarrassed
viji

Edited by dg0628 - 17 April 2011 at 6:01am

chithoo

Go to top