Originally posted by kiran255

What Did u sayyyyyyyyyy :curse

you are screwed :anger

I know what u need :D

:hit                                        :flame

i hope u get it no w

i want update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now in this condition how will i write
your fault....look me hospitalized....i was pulling ur leg ....and now truly i can not write
too bad got ahead of urself :P now no update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mIsHeZ.x

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
                                              Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:elmer

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Screaming my lungs out !!!!!

annoyed

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:elmer

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Screaming my lungs out !!!!!

annoyed

haha don't scream ok by the end of this week you will have an update :)
If i dont get a chance to write both by tmmrw night I will write this one on thurs
and the Benaam ek rishta tmmrw....imma update that one first and then work on
this as it needs more work to incorporate dance sequence lol
no worries I promise both will be up by the end of the weekend
dont scream i dont like people who scream LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
daya...............my girl Tongue......you are so deadWink...............God i can't believe i missed this all these days D'ohand today i just lapped up the whole thing in one go.Embarrassed.............

datta so naughty as i have always imagined.Blushing................and nakku trying to be coy and all .Embarrassed......nautanki kahin ki........serves her right for playing with my dattaAngry.................

and baaji.............oye he is so wicked.LOL.............love him..Heart..

aadhi.Ouch...................should have known better than to play with my DuJi............i have no pity.LOL......he asked for it .......AND IS GETTING IT BIG TIMEROFLROFLROFL

common now daya...........yr exams are over today..............out with the next part or i will start writing all my fantasies...ROFL

Edited by chithoo - 13 April 2011 at 6:47am

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

daya...............my girl Tongue......you are so deadWink...............God i can't believe i missed this all these days D'ohand today i just lapped up the whole thing in one go.Embarrassed............. You know itz always nicer wen u noe u got the next update waiting for u ....haha lapped it one go ....someone had nothing to do today....koi baat nahi....starting tmmrw ....we'll party here everyday....exams done ...nothing to do now :P

datta so naughty as i have always imagined.Blushing................and nakku trying to be coy and all .Embarrassed......nautanki kahin ki........serves her right for playing with my dattaAngry................. 
 :D LOL u think she deserved it haha ....ur right how can she think like that ...altho plan was not hers....but she went along didnt she LOL no worries our dutta will take his sweet revenge LOL hez not done yet :P
and baaji.............oye he is so wicked.LOL.............love him..Heart.. Baaji always cute ...haha he has an amazing brain dont u think .....he thinks fast LOL

aadhi.Ouch...................should have known better than to play with my DuJi............i have no pity.LOL......he asked for it .......AND IS GETTING IT BIG TIMEROFLROFLROFL Big time!!!!!!...haha and now both involved in it too....

common now daya...........yr exams are over today..............out with the next part or i will start writing all my fantasies...ROFL patience please.....I'm writing Bennam ek Rishta at the moment ...i will finish that and then if i get time I will start this one :P if not wait! I am on it tho :P
alveera_rckz Groupbie
alveera_rckz
alveera_rckz

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
daya girl u said u will update on friday guess wat itz friday n no update of WOL yet. chal di update karo naa or do u wnt me 2 carry on screamming LOL

Edited by alveera_rckz - 15 April 2011 at 3:02pm

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alveera_rckz

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
daya girl u said u will update on friday guess wat itz friday n no update of WOL yet. chal di update karo naa or do u wnt me 2 carry on screamming LOL

aww sweety ....sorry....i was soo busy yesterday and today ......and i wrote a lot of it but i want to finish the restaurant scene in this part and I wrote all of it with a massive head ache and I know it wont live up to the expectations but what to do....my brain was in too much pain to focus....I tried to finish it last night but I passed out thou ...i continued some this morning but had some meeting and work to do ...and now I gotta go out....so I will try to finish it tonight and post tmmrw SORRY...i'm trying to update soon i promise EmbarrassedBig smileTongue

alveera_rckzkiran255

Go to top