- removed - (Page 43)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by dg0628

oh yay ur writing...You know, I'd come online when I was at the airport, but my papa wants to watch India-Pak match on my laptop..so you better update today itself...hitman nahi mila? chalo koi nahi..kyun bachaon usse? I like shaadi's

lol haha no no update today.....i'm writing for a bit....TaSha's Dance scene and then stopping!
Got to focus! ..... well no shaadi for me.....this hitman doesn't seem to want to show his face!LOL

oh i'll write a promo ....seems that i've been forgetting pre-caps lately Embarrassed
Yayy and I'm going to be first!Tongue

Suvi !!! ..... i am actually going to post promo now ...talk about timing.....both of our dil's connected hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255Prinsesse.Suvi

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
It seems I forgot to post a pre-cap ..and I have some threats coming to me about posting parts
lol thought this should suffice :)

so here is a promo for next part :)

TaSha Heart

Dutta has a playful smile spread across his face. So it seems I make you nervous....so let's see how well you can handle this ....you look cute mad...but let me see how cute you look in my arms Dutta thinks to himself. Dutta who was still holding Naku's wrist...slowly begins to stroke his hands down to her hand. Naku's attention goes to her hand she watches him interlock his fingers with hers. Naku feels her heart beating in her chest, fast, her mind goes blank.

BAAD = Baaji and Aadhi HeartHeart Love is in the air LOL

So here is a link to imagine them in this ok....

now... John = Baaji & Abhi = Aadhi (only difference is that he is more annoyed and forced unlike abhishek LOL)

Edited by dg0628 - 29 March 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7kiran255rainurubal--SONEE---Azy-suhana19NainaSengalPrinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Connected dil is okay n all, but mujhe bhook lag rahi hai jaldi post kar Missy bhi online hai, I dont want her to beat me again!
Edited:
Yay u posted...nd I am first! Ayye Hayye Dutta and Naku dancing hayye *Swoon*EmbarrassedBlushing haath pakdind-shakding eeee!! and I know connect dils hayyyeEmbarrassed

Edited by Suvi7884 - 28 March 2011 at 6:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Connected dil is okay n all, but mujhe bhook lag rahi hai jaldi post kar Missy bhi online hai, I dont want her to beat me again!
Edited:
Yay u posted...nd I am first! abh kuch khaa ke padh ti hoo Tongue

I told you na dil connected hai ...
I knew ur hungry and wanted me to post and voila ...i posted LOLTongue

kiran255Prinsesse.Suvi

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Edited:
Yay u posted...nd I am first! Ayye Hayye Dutta and Naku dancing hayye *Swoon*EmbarrassedBlushing haath pakdind-shakding eeee!! and I know connect dils hayyyeEmbarrassed

you know I wrote 2pgs on it so far stopped now ...but that was just the beginning lol there so much more to write for them still and I can't forget BAAD lol their dance yet to come :)

kiran255Prinsesse.Suvi

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
helloji , i fully agree with  suvi here ,,, W*H this promo ,,my bhook too has increased ,, ,,now i will counting days; na hours; na mins,;,whn u gonna post next ..... hmme, hmm dutta caressing n hands ooooh Blushing.,,,BlushingBlushingBlushing me all blusing
 nakku ka kya haalat horaha hoga ,, jaldi post karna ,, waitign for sme hawt n sizzle Wink

and omg baad ...addhi ki halat patli kar rahi ho  tumm,, maja aa raha hai ,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
,nw they will knw datt and bhajji se panga mat lena LOLLOLLOL
keep it up but yaar ,,der mat karna

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

helloji , i fully agree with  suvi here ,,, W*H this promo ,,my bhook too has increased ,, ,,now i will counting days; na hours; na mins,;,whn u gonna post next ..... hmme, hmm dutta caressing n hands ooooh Blushing.,,,BlushingBlushingBlushing me all blusing
 nakku ka kya haalat horaha hoga ,, jaldi post karna ,, waitign for sme hawt n sizzle Wink

and omg baad ...addhi ki halat patli kar rahi ho  tumm,, maja aa raha hai ,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
,nw they will knw datt and bhajji se panga mat lena LOLLOLLOL
keep it up but yaar ,,der mat karna

hahaha yeah ..... after april 14th  will update :) most likey ;)
wait  for it :)
rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
promo is awsem,i really want to see dutta and nakus reaction about whole baaji and aadhis chemistry

.iridescence.

Go to top