India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 133)

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
SO YOU FINISHED IT FINALLY awsem update just love every bit of it so  i just describing in points
1 dutta nakku remember of anniversary and surprise when i read those line get gift not see it i 90% sure pregnent and my guess was right
2 maya madhu friengship
3 nakku thaught dutta forget but she got surprise and dutta got big surprise of baby wow and baaji is so happy to became a uncle
4 and 4 month leap and madhu not met adhi in between lekin they go to a place where all decide to come good coincidence
5 nakku panic for dresses and dutta tease her and the baby and mangalsutra line was mast
finally the renuin session has to start
6 aah nakku make dutta baaji run for food and aadhi nakku made team to tease dutta baaji and dutta suggest to repeat last time oops stupid
7so all met aadi finally proposes maya and madhu convinces dutta and madhu and baaji finally mil gaye and am  not forget to mension the baaji madhu hug scene and dutta interference and madhu tells all of them about kiss and solid proof so mast updateClapStar

Edited by rrs1391 - 04 December 2011 at 6:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
res Confused me in 6th or 7thOuch thanks to meridushmanWink...errr meriyaarBig smile
daya Angry as usual u find the right day of the week to postLOLLOLLOL and finish me offOuch

edited:

yippie i am the first to unres and update commentsDancing

DayaTongue first of all congrats on giving such a beautiful ending to WOLClapStarStarStar. Simply loved the way you concluded and tied up all loose stringsBig smile...u have blossomed into a wonderful writaarTongue

Part 1 was sweet with lots of DuttaEmbarrassed and NakkuBig smile, loved the way he went for a shower leaving nakku pursing her lipsLOLLOLLOL haughtyAngryLOL. mmm so maya is aadhi's girlWink i had almost forgotten poor adhiShocked i was also wondering about the pics madhu took of that memorable proposalEmbarrassedTongue.  D hasn't lost his knack of bowling maidens over...lovely anniversary wish from him for nakku and nakku's surprise (though expected) was equally sweet and well presented by u champTonguethe words of the little note brought tears to my eyes...pricelessEmbarrassedClapClapClap.
God girl u did it againLOLLOLLOL i am talking about their convo when she said she was too busy and would try to fit him in her schedule and he promptly replies thank God, i have better things to do too. that is so typical an answerEmbarrassed and i freaked out reading the pearl pendant...that's my favourite too...love pearls.TongueEmbarrassed

Part 2: D and N getting ready to go to the restaurant and the former looking dapper as usual while enjoying the baby bump of his wifey...wickedEvil SmileLOLLOLLOL and he kisses her poutEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing okie all forgivenLOLLOLLOL then they head to their fav diner Big smile they all have a story connected to itLOL.
OMG dutta is still angry with madhu and what an awkward moment for her to face D and baajiOuchCry she follows her bhaiya and breaks down...poor girl and then the gadha realisesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed oh he hates if women cry doesn't heEmbarrassed and they are back to square one arm in arm walking in arguing and laughing much to nakku's relief.Tongue
Nice finish to adhi and maya and then baaji and madhu.Big smile poor baaji got the "shock of his life"(aadhi)Shocked there as well as the "love of his life"(madhu) finallyEmbarrassedTongue

Oh ho ho baaji did not spare a moment to tease madhuTongue but she deserved itAngryLOLLOLLOL and always a pleasure to see baaji being his usual selfEmbarrassed

All's well that ends wellThumbs Up beautiful ff champ and am glad u did full justice to it. Star it was close to my heart too so thank uHug

Edited by chithoo - 04 December 2011 at 4:10am

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Suvi7884]4th...*in shock*[/QUOTE]
daya look what u did to suviElectric

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
DIDI!

Stupid little thing I am NOT SPAMMING!! GRRR &%^(#&$%

chithoo.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

DIDI!

Stupid little thing I am NOT SPAMMING!! GRRR &%^(#&$%
champTongue now IWink have made suvi like this 

Angry

.iridescence.Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Its happening again!! Gosh!

chithoo.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishaa

res me first
i was so angry u were first but yr DP made me smile and love uEmbarrassed i love bappaTongue

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

I, Me and Myself... hammie woz here!! 
woz hereConfusedConfused 
O Hammie, Hammie wherefore art thou Hammie?Embarrassed
What the dickensWink,  bringeth your bottom back in hereLOL
and telleth what u feelBig smile so i may reply on behalf of Ms.BusybeeTongue