Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 132)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear Daya Hug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM ,,,loved it as always ,,,waiting for the nxt part and sowiee for the short comment yaar ,, i hope u understand ,,,chal u take care and phir milenge chalte chalte 
lots of love and hugs
suhana

Suhana...thank you for reading and commenting...
no problem with comments re...u know that...I know ur busy :)
you too take care...hope ur well ...love you lots...
phir milenge chalte chalte Embarrassed

Originally posted by chithoo

Champ am back from my chutti and the first thing i am reading/commenting is WOLTongue

yes i am not at all surprised ...this is ur story afterall LOLLOL

Oooh 3 years have passed and I didn't knowShocked where have you been ? well let me warn u more leaps to come LOLLOL i actually went back and read the prev chapter again to see if i had missed anything in betweenLOLnope u haven't lol i just jumped LOLSo Dutta just stopped talking to MadhuConfusedConfused what did she do to deserve this champOuch he hates his dad right, what is madhu's faultConfused. that is what he needs to get over still...yeh bhi na...okie so she broke Baaji's heartOuch that was expectedCry...poor baaji i guess he is crying on suvi's shoulderLOL.yes suvi all happy and taking opportunity to hug him and comfort him
hmmm...dutta and nakku are still very much in love but the spark is missingConfusedWink...they should have romanced some moreBig smile before tying the knotLOL.spark is missing?? haaa...too bad...i can not write and write on their romance alone...me want to end FF :P 
now this maya's mystery man is surely our BaajiWinkBig smile. OMG u are going to end WOLShocked...mmm...i guess u shouldSmile no probs...NTL to hai nahBig smile. nice update daya and sorry for commenting so late...u know whyTongue
yes it is ending ...been long time...actually i was thinking I will go back and re write this story later one day...more properly giving more focus to time lines and little things...as i know the first half is so different compared to how i write now LOL

thank you for your comments...stay tuned for next update...i think after next one i can actually end in one more update...not sure...will see ...

Edited by daya0628 - 29 November 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaasona89mnx12Yuvika_15rasiya.chithooNakushaprnczPrinsesse.SuviHamlet53tamanna1391

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrrr6Pushpa95krishaameriyaarmnx12Yuvika_15maria_awanchithoorasiya.prnczPrinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_Hamlet53

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
res me first
 daya this story was awesome from the very beginning and i loved each n every part of it so tasha relationship again growing strong n now their baby so cute.finally aadi n family came back in scene n madhu n baji united.the scene i loved the most was nakku selecting dress and dutta remarks on her lovely n cute.thanx daya for writing a wonderful story.Smile

Edited by krishaa - 12 December 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo.iridescence.

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
res- me 2nd :( was hoping to be first...

edited:
CryCry sooo sad it's ended. loved it every step of the way.
it was such a beautiful story and a very enjoyable read.
thank you daya Big smile
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
a long applause for your great FF
i loved how dutta found about Naku's pregnancy it was soo sweet. 
and how everything fit in at the end the love confessing and the brother sister moment was so cute. beautiful daya!
thanks once again Smile 
ly
tc
xxx
p.s waiting for ntl now Embarrassed

Edited by meriyaar - 04 December 2011 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
sorry double post Embarrassed

Edited by meriyaar - 03 December 2011 at 12:25pm

chithoo.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I, Me and Myself... hammie woz here!!  aaand  hammie has finally ,resurfaced...sorry Sharmilee.  was rather a longgg one ! have to add you out did me big and bold on this one ,lambai mein...hammie bane ki koshish mein hai kya?...oh come on you dont want to be me now do you ?waise not too bad yourself LOL...haaa  
WOL... 31~part 1.
~ the cuppa tea swing scene! was endearing except when he called her "meri jaan" ,I nearly jumped out of my seat Dutta SP calling any one meri jaan ,the mind boggles...pagal aurat appeals more to me ..its more raw ,rough and primitive LOL...actually me now remember that she's his wife not his mehbooba ...LOL...Daya you were a bit generous in your vocabulary  " Naku leans allowing him access ..hain? what ..this cannot be your writing Daya sounds more like my doing .haaaLOLokay okay.. lovely romantic hubby and wifey stuff ..nice one ..
~ so this news  took me by surprise as I reckoned ke Dutta owned the cafe ,but lo and behold its Aadhi! Maya sensible cupid to give all the vital bits of information about ,the love lost Baji ,and Maya manages to stir bygone feelings once again in Madhu's heart regarding Baji,despite the fact that she is avoiding Baji...ummh Maya's back ground and upbringing worth delving over ..seems the girl has seen the down side of life ,
which may be the reason why  Madhu could empathize with her ..and they latch on to each other ..good one Daya...good enough reason...as Madhu did need a friend!  
~ oohh Dutta skiving off as MIA on anniversary day...hummm Naku rigthfully in a sulk..LOL
~loved the box within a box ... scene was sweet and warm ..to my mind it quite complimented  her present to him... the life she carried within her life! .. but hark this was the highlightStar,the complete portion ,was beautifully worded ,right from the placement of the note ,the poem and then finally his lone tear of a reaction ,and then  the line "our life is growing in here" very well done Daya...Clap  
haaa Baji ,back with a bang !  awwwh LTL1 days ...thanks papaya liked  part 1..Star  

31~ part 2
~ loved the baby belly scene Clap...I  know how you love babes!...LOLHAAA  Baji setting up the nursery...awwwh...
~ so the families meet , the  not to meets finally meet! over a meal ,what better way ...nice and socially relaxed...some getting more than they bargained for ..but then that's what life is , some times it's best to hold the bull by it's horns...
~ loved the scene between Maya and Aadhi ...good way of tying this loose end Daya .its a tight knot now!LOL
~ StarStar hightlight  in part 2 has to be the fantasically written emotional scene between Dutta and Madhu ...loved the way they iron out their differences ..only one line Daya "blood is thicker than water! 
~finally the beautiful ,warm scene between Baji and Madhu, all cobwebs  cleared ...wedding bells  heard in the distance ..the lovely evidence of Dutta /Naku kiss ...the album ..was a good way  to end ..as photos are a reminder of the way we were ...how time moves on...and so ends your FF Waves Of Life...they oscillate in the vast ocean called Life...
thank you Daya for all the  love , time , hardwork ,effort and commitment you put  into giving us so much pleasure ... HAMMIE GETTING EMOTIONAL CHAAL AB JA  MERA KAMRE SE !
XXHAMMIE  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 06 December 2011 at 5:53pm

chithoo.iridescence.

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
4th...*in shock*

Go to top