India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 12)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Dhayani ,,wow,,, dutta is nakku 1st crush ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  i cant wait for the next update ,,jaldi  update karna ,,, when did they 1st meeet , i am eagery waiting to read it Big smile,,and identity switch , nice thgt ,, looks like a lot of climaxes instore for us ..pl pl  update soon,, dutta seems to be a goner in the 1st meeting it self TongueTongue
cheers raj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
nice updates...
awww so dutta was naku's 1st crush... n nw dutta likes her 2...finds her cute..loved their interaction..was funi the way naku gt the apology from baji...

hmmm role reverse--sounds interesting...hmmm y do i think tasha will meet regards 2 this business.... bt he wil knw her as ria n nt as naku

.iridescence.

nileshni679 Senior Member
nileshni679
nileshni679

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Very nice update.

Pliz do update soon

.iridescence.

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Amazing update dhanya....loved it both are in loveee sooooo cute na....upload asap

.iridescence.

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Aree wah..two yrs pehle ka crush! Oooh so Riya's going to be Nakusha and vice versa..interesting plan...
Dutta bhi N ke peeche deewana..so cute!
Waiting for ur next update!

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Hey Dhayani ,,wow,,, dutta is nakku 1st crush ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  i cant wait for the next update ,,jaldi  update karna ,,, when did they 1st meeet , i am eagery waiting to read it Big smile,,and identity switch , nice thgt ,, looks like a lot of climaxes instore for us ..pl pl  update soon,, dutta seems to be a goner in the 1st meeting it self TongueTongue
cheers raj

Dutta has never seen Naku ...lol.... and the part where she first see him is still unwritten....it would have to be a flashback so i don't know if I will actually bring that part of the story in ....I will see where I go with all this first..... yeah lots coming :-)

Thanks for comments ...

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

nice updates...
awww so dutta was naku's 1st crush... n nw dutta likes her 2...finds her cute..loved their interaction..was funi the way naku gt the apology from baji...

hmmm role reverse--sounds interesting...hmmm y do i think tasha will meet regards 2 this business.... bt he wil knw her as ria n nt as naku

Thanks for commenting :-)
haha the role reversal is going to cause so much ...actually the way the meet won't be for business first.... but it could be....I still have to right that part.....I was thinking of another idea...but I will have to see how well that plays out first or else I will just make it a business related thing ....even I don't know yetEmbarrassed

Originally posted by nileshni679

Very nice update.

Pliz do update soon

Thanks hun :) Will try to update soon ....

Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Amazing update dhanya....loved it both are in loveee sooooo cute na....upload asap

Thanks Naina Hug love is in the air lol .... will update soon

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Aree wah..two yrs pehle ka crush! Oooh so Riya's going to be Nakusha and vice versa..interesting plan... Dutta bhi N ke peeche deewana..so cute!
Waiting for ur next update!

Thnks hun Hug.... yes this role reversal is going to fun to mess with on my part lol ....haha Dutta is soo going to go crazy for her ...update will be soon :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengalPrinsesse.Suvi

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
nice update dear

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenalveera_rckzVampgirlnileshni679yoyo2swati2008kiran255prnczSophia21NainaSengal-bharti-suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top