.iridescence.Prinsesse.Suvi

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

daya...omg i loved dat vm!!
lmao ur post came as a surpirse LOL did not expect it Tongue lol ikno u ddn das y i postd it ere insted on pmingTongue LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

seriously i had goosebumps throughout it
aww thanks hun lol sorry for giving u goosebumps LOLLOL lool!! ukno y am saying dat Tongue LOL LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL

loved hw u used d last scene..went rely wel wit it!!
omg that was the best part i thought  as well LOL it did fit so perfectly ...it wos inih..spesh wit d whole lyrics nd stf...i also lyk hw D walkd nd naku jus lukd at his bak...hoping hed cum 2 her..Embarrassed

btw i watchd da video of ur sis nd jiju...nd it awesome...the camera guy dd a wonderful jog...it all wos soo sweet!!
aww thanks ...if only u knew wat the song meant it is even cuter...haha ...but yeah the camera guy was awesome...and super nice guy too ... aww yh...i ddn bothr lisenin 2 d trak sinc i knew i wnt get a singl bitLOL
LOLLOL

imagine u watchin a video of ur love story[journey] on ur wedding...it must be such a wondeful feeling...*SIGH*
i know they will treasure not just the video but the making of it too i am sure  aww ikno...da wil b d best part..cuz of d whole video...dey got alot more sweet memories of eachother 2gva..Embarrassed

xxx

ps.suvi...tumne hame joothi tasali de ke phir se gayab ho gayi...bout ur ff...nd ikno i stil hvnt sed hi...2 strt off d convo 4 a resun!Grrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

oye meri sharmilee...this is unbelievable..the Waves of Life oscillate again! haha i know ...i had to dig for the thread LOL after some stillness never mind at least there is some movement! and so I proceed...part 26..

~so I was right! the so called intruders were much to her and her brother's delight her parent! ditto all were right ...and i had forgotten that i have left off there LOL
~ well and so meets the SIL with the FIL..very cordial must say in the first instance. Interesting how the two women retire into the kitchen so as to allow the men to talk about some matters of mutual interest; or should I say Naku's future marriage or emotional interests! Daya , I wonder how itwould appear if Naku was actually present there,, what would she say or rather how would she behave? hmm even i dunno...honestly this update was such a random one...i had no idea where it was going and what would happen it all just happened LOL
~Ganapat's recollection of past activities with his daughter during various phases of her growing up had a universal appeal..it did seem to set off a certain vacuum in Dutta's life ,as father son bond build was a missing link in his life! profound passage thank you i am glad u thought so...I felt like he needed to connect with his FIL and i wanted them to share a good bond ...
~ so Dutta's family background similair to LTL1...like it.there's  paternal hatred...a distance
between the son and his absent father. However, despite the factthat he might deep down
harbour anti father feelings in general,Dutta still manages to be a gentleman and seeks for the girl's father approval for his marriage. So he knows how to adhere and respect  both social  and
traditional protocol!...yet again a well written passage Clap and again thank you ...yup I wanted to show exactly that Big smile
~ loved the last scene ..idyllic  ..romantic..mid moonlit night, a stillness bar the sound of canoeing and the beating of their hearts. Very about the Dutta and Naku we know..
i threw this in as there was like no scene with just the two of them ...so that came about Tongue
thanks for this treat out of midnight blue! please continue..xxhammie
thank you for your comments...loved them as always ...will defo continue soon...and really ur right this was update from midnight blue LOL but glad u liked it...love you lots...and phir milenge chalte chalte Wink

Hamlet53

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
chp 23
All waiting D kisko cake khilayega...me 2...and aww he feeds his Aayi...thats just sweet..!
He doesn't like big birthdays...me too prefer a few friends over and masti..but I want a big 16th...but its hard to choose...like I want to invite only a few people, but then its like she's ur family friend, if you dont invite her then bura lagega and stuff...I hate all that kind of stuff :(
And Aadhi comes to behlao Baaji...trying to feed him the cake..ROFL...and then he's syaing 'how dare you' to Dutta..LMAO..I so want to watch this...remember, sitting on ur head? :P AS reaction ishilarious
Dutta takes Naku out...he's cute..he wants to know whether usko bura laga ki nahi...kitna caring hai...and Naku explains her relationship with Aadhi..I've always thought its beautiful..I wonder whether me and my siblings would be that close? I don't think so...=/...and he admits he's slightly envious...and he licks his finger covered with icing..he wants more..naughty! I thought he would kiss her, first..
They go in and Baaji KBH...and he likes being one...but Aadhi comes in between..LMFAO...'sweety, honey, darling' haye haye haye!
Dutta Naku romantic talk dance ke saath..but the real showstopper..BAAD dance!! *squeals*
Haha Baaji all annoyed...and Aadhi in mood for revenge..and enjoying themselves...DN laughing their heads off...and now they've joined forces...AS and oldies come in...Maa the ladlaROFL AS reaction tooo funny...and Twirl and twist and throwing themselves on each other...!! roflmao...Omg *breathless* *Asthma attack laughter that sounds like two people ahem ahem*
and Madhu comes in and thinks they are gay!!!ROFLROFLROFL
Aadhi just plays along...bechara Baaji so embarassed...
Madhu with mentor...N-A exchanging glances...kya ho raha hai?! Raising awareness...accha hai...
next bit...
Baaji all gloomyROFLROFL
It was Aadhi's plan...He is her mentor..ROFLROFLROFL
People found out N is their boss..nice...
DN can't meet... :(
D late..? :S
HOSPITAL?!!! WTH?!! Dhayaniii!!

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

chp 23
All waiting D kisko cake khilayega...me 2...and aww he feeds his Aayi...thats just sweet..!
i know right total mama's boy LOLLOL
He doesn't like big birthdays...me too prefer a few friends over and masti..but I want a big 16th...but its hard to choose...like I want to invite only a few people, but then its like she's ur family friend, if you dont invite her then bura lagega and stuff...I hate all that kind of stuff :(
omg tell me about it...i don't like parties in general but like i hate wen u have to invite ppl just because they are family...half of them dont even talk to elswhere ...
And Aadhi comes to behlao Baaji...trying to feed him the cake..ROFL...and then he's syaing 'how dare you' to Dutta..LMAO..I so want to watch this...remember, sitting on ur head? :P AS reaction ishilarious omg yeah suvi u were getting front row seats on my head LOLLOL haha too funny...i know i wish i could see this as well Tongue
Dutta takes Naku out...he's cute..he wants to know whether usko bura laga ki nahi...kitna caring hai...he is so in loved LOLand Naku explains her relationship with Aadhi..I've always thought its beautiful..I wonder whether me and my siblings would be that close? I don't think so...=/...and he admits he's slightly envious...and he licks his finger covered with icing..he wants more..naughty! I thought he would kiss her, first.. LMAO he won't do it until she will give the go ahead EmbarrassedTongue
They go in and Baaji KBH...and he likes being one...but Aadhi comes in Aadhi u gotta love the wits of that guy Tonguebetween..LMFAO...'sweety, honey, darling' haye haye haye!
Dutta Naku romantic talk dance ke saath..but the real showstopper..BAAD dance!! *squeals*omg BAAD jodi is topping TaSha kya?? ROFL
Haha Baaji all annoyed...and Aadhi in mood for revenge..and enjoying themselves...DN laughing their heads off...and now they've joined forces...AS and oldies come in...Maa the ladlaROFL AS reaction tooo funny...and Twirl and twist and throwing themselves on each other...!! roflmao...Omg *breathless* *Asthma attack laughter that sounds like two people ahem ahem*
OMG ROFL ...Asthma attack ROFL ahem ahemROFL  suvi u are killilng me

and Madhu comes in and thinks they are gay!!!ROFLROFLROFL
yup haha
Aadhi just plays along...bechara Baaji so embarassed...
LMAO poor baaji doesnt noe what to do LOLLOL his mother and then madhu both like Shocked lol
Madhu with mentor...N-A exchanging glances...kya ho raha hai?! Raising awareness...accha hai...
next bit...
Baaji all gloomyROFLROFL
It was Aadhi's plan...He is her mentor..ROFLROFLROFL
yup all his plan LOL
People found out N is their boss..nice...
yup i had to clear that na
DN can't meet... :(
D late..? :S hmmm
HOSPITAL?!!! WTH?!! Dhayaniii!!
go read next one na u will noe  what happened

Prinsesse.Suvi

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
awesome update dear