- removed - (Page 117)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

Originally posted by Suvi7884

good re...haha really ...so it went well?
it was fun na?
Um..sort ofLOL I kept on cracking up..this girl said I looked like I was having an asthma attackROFL

omg u looked like u were having asthma attack ROFL
what was so funny about it? or u just laugh at it all in general...i used to do same...laugh because i know its all fake ...LOL
I dont know...the practice went fine, but whenever the camera got switched on tha giggles started coming...and whenever I thought it would end, someone would say somethign and I would crack up again..like, this girl said I sounded like I was doing it, and I started cracking up thinking of someone laughing their heads off like I was, while they were in bedROFLROFLand then I got thumped on the back so I had to be seriousOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
daya...omg i loved dat vm!!

seriously i had goosebumps throughout it

loved hw u used d last scene..went rely wel wit it!!

btw i watchd da video of ur sis nd jiju...nd it awesome...the camera guy dd a wonderful jog...it all wos soo sweet!!

imagine u watchin a video of ur love story[journey] on ur wedding...it must be such a wondeful feeling...*SIGH*

xxx

ps.suvi...tumne hame joothi tasali de ke phir se gayab ho gayi...bout ur ff...nd ikno i stil hvnt sed hi...2 strt off d convo 4 a resun!Grrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.Prinsesse.Suvi

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

good re...haha really ...so it went well?
it was fun na?
Um..sort ofLOL I kept on cracking up..this girl said I looked like I was having an asthma attackROFL

omg u looked like u were having asthma attack ROFL
what was so funny about it? or u just laugh at it all in general...i used to do same...laugh because i know its all fake ...LOL
I dont know...the practice went fine, but whenever the camera got switched on tha giggles started coming...and whenever I thought it would end, someone would say somethign and I would crack up again..like, this girl said I sounded like I was doing it, and I started cracking up thinking of someone laughing their heads off like I was, while they were in bedROFLROFLand then I got thumped on the back so I had to be seriousOuch
ROFLROFL omg u and ur mind ...ROFLROFL but that is too hilarious

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
gotta go now

.iridescence.

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

ps.suvi...tumne hame joothi tasali de ke phir se gayab ho gayi...bout ur ff...nd ikno i stil hvnt sed hi...2 strt off d convo 4 a resun!Grrr

tumne comment kiya?Tongue

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

daya...omg i loved dat vm!!
lmao ur post came as a surpirse LOL did not expect it Tongue

seriously i had goosebumps throughout it
aww thanks hun lol sorry for giving u goosebumps LOLLOL

loved hw u used d last scene..went rely wel wit it!!
omg that was the best part i thought  as well LOL it did fit so perfectly ...

btw i watchd da video of ur sis nd jiju...nd it awesome...the camera guy dd a wonderful jog...it all wos soo sweet!!
aww thanks ...if only u knew wat the song meant it is even cuter...haha ...but yeah the camera guy was awesome...and super nice guy too ...

imagine u watchin a video of ur love story[journey] on ur wedding...it must be such a wondeful feeling...*SIGH*
i know they will treasure not just the video but the making of it too i am sure

xxx

mIsHeZ.x

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

tumne comment kiya?Tongue

bye suvi Hug
lmao good question LOLLOL

mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.Suvi

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

HEEHEEE!!Big smile SUVI omg I dont remember anything from this chapter so I will kind of go off of what u are saying LOL

edit time:
Aw poor Nakus still upset bout the thing...dw some time later u'll get to kiss Dutta...sab kuch theek ho jayega haha ok now i know what chapter this is ...still dont really remember it but now where abouts u are Tongue
Saneer ready to attack..kisko?LOL
Sameer trying to distract Naku by saying Dutta..haye...and knight in shining armour..ew dutta in armourDead yup trying to get her mood lightened
LOL Teasing continues (I do hope I havent already commented on this oneEmbarrassedLOL) lol i dunno but its fine with me LOL
D ne kya kaha? i dunno Stern Smile
She tells them of Aadhi BaajiROFL oho I miss those twoOuch
aww u miss them...yeah their time together has ended LOL mee to miss them
Baji isn't gay..uski toh shaadi ho rahi haiiiCry
I know my poor suvi...u must be soo sad na...i was like Shocked what he is getting married...but his story seemed to cute Embarrassed happy for him...
Yeah, Naku has to tell what D said...
ohooo he said that he loved her..he did he did he did..though that can be interpreted sameer's way, but no no no...lmao ...oh yes he did say it...and yes it was one confusing statement for her
Aw they are worried bout her..but koi tension nahiii
Going hooome *chugga chugga*
Aw the garden is so beautifl...mini waterfall...so cute!! hmm took me a while to realize this was for DP's cafe LOL
FB ing bout Dutta haye haye! She felt safe in his arms..who wouldn? Agreed EmbarrassedT Dutttaaa
So she tells DP she isn't leaving...aww and he's so happy...yup they have nice bond...he so happy ...
She went to cafe because of Dutta...and DP started coming to cafe cause of her..niiice...yup see i am getting recap for myself now LOL
I like that quote too...I'm glad she helped DP and made him strong again...!Embarrassed
aww i cant remember the quote but glad u liked it...and am glad she helped him too
BPLOL LOL omg totally forgot about his nickname LOL
She's going to return his jackeett...excuses, escuses *sighs*TongueLOL i know ...anything to see him
Falling into D's arms...lucky her!! she has done it again...always finding a way there no LOL
and now he wants to talk..I guess proposal in the next chappie?
I dunno what the next chappie is my dear...u tell me wen u get there LOLLOL
thank you for coming back and commenting altho i told u already u can just read em all and then comment for the new ones

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top