Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 11)

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 3707

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
dhayani........its awesome........Dutta is Naku's first crush.....so cute.........Dutta has fallen for Naku at first sight........very good start to TaSha LS........Naku n Ria are chaging identities......this going to be interesting........precap is good........update soon........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 6115

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
A very nice updt......... Tasha both attracted to each other......reading the updt i jst remembered one song....... Jo Haal Dil Ka Idhar Ho Raha Hai..Woh Haal Dil Ka Udhar Ho Raha Hai...Jaanejaan Dilon Ka Ajab Sa Milan Ho Raha Hai............frm Sarfarosh (aamir and sonali bendre)........ so Ria is going to be in Nakkus place and Nakku in Rias..... wow!!! worth a watch.....
updt soooooon........... thanx fr PM


Edited by ushankitvc - 18 March 2011 at 10:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey Dhayani !
a very nice name And an extremely awesome update !

wow girl you have store alot of surprises for her !
Dutta is naku first crush !
wow thats a nice catch !
i am liking it desting fate <3
shueet 
and wow what a plan by Nakku of entering as worker !
really smart !

coming to Duji 
love how baaji was pulling Dutta 's leg !
so cute :P

and the precap woooooooo !
im so waiting for the next part 
and i want two updates together !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 6358

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
awsum update!!
 
loved thee tasha geting teased ...bles them  
 
gee so D was n stil is Ns crush!!
 
n D has also fallen 4 her  LOL
 
awwhh both cannot concentrate on anythng but eachother  
 
thnx 4 pm...continue sooonn sweetie  



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Joined: 30 September 2008
Posts: 8002

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
O.M.G...Nakku knows Dutta from college... he's her first CRUSH?
Yiippiieee... Dutta doesnt remember her? :(
Well atleast he thinks she's cute and even baaji knows he's falling for her.
So Nakku will b Riya and Riya will be nakku at work... Thats coooool! But i can tell this will create a lot of misunderstanding in the future!.. The names and the positions wont be good..!!
 
Awww Dutta didnt read the file.. he's thinkin bout Nakku init! ;) lol
 
Awesome updateeee.. Thanks for the PM.. Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

alveera_rckz Groupbie
alveera_rckz
alveera_rckz

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 188

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
just read ur ff hve 2 say it iz total awesome plez add me 2 ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati2008

dhayani........its awesome........Dutta is Naku's first crush.....so cute.........Dutta has fallen for Naku at first sight........very good start to TaSha LS........Naku n Ria are chaging identities......this going to be interesting........precap is good........update soon........



Thanks for the comments ....
yes changing identities ...
wait to see how much that impacts everything LOL



Originally posted by ushankitvc

A very nice updt......... Tasha both attracted to each other......reading the updt i jst remembered one song....... Jo Haal Dil Ka Idhar Ho Raha Hai..Woh Haal Dil Ka Udhar Ho Raha Hai...Jaanejaan Dilon Ka Ajab Sa Milan Ho Raha Hai............frm Sarfarosh (aamir and sonali bendre)........ so Ria is going to be in Nakkus place and Nakku in Rias..... wow!!! worth a watch.....
updt soooooon........... thanx fr PM


Thanks hun :) lol nice song selection ....identity switch = complications Wink


Originally posted by kiran255

Hey Dhayani !
a very nice name And an extremely awesome update !

wow girl you have store alot of surprises for her !
Dutta is naku first crush !
wow thats a nice catch !
i am liking it desting fate <3
shueet 
and wow what a plan by Nakku of entering as worker !
really smart !

coming to Duji 
love how baaji was pulling Dutta 's leg !
so cute :P

and the precap woooooooo !
im so waiting for the next part 
and i want two updates together !


Thanks Hug
Lots of surprises Wink
lol this identity switch is going to be fun to play with :-)
will do... two updates .... lol soon I will have nothing to post
I've not been writing the other parts Embarrassed
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 9702

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

awsum update!!
 
loved thee tasha geting teased ...bles them 
 
gee so D was n stil is Ns crush!!
 
n D has also fallen 4 her  LOL
 
awwhh both cannot concentrate on anythng but eachother 
 
thnx 4 pm...continue sooonn sweetie 





Thanks :-)
yeah Naku is soo not over him LOL haha ... and D is falling for her... Wink
all I can say is the identity change is going to confuse everyone for a while LOL ...maybe
still unwritten :-)


Originally posted by Sophia21

O.M.G...Nakku knows Dutta from college... he's her first CRUSH?
Yiippiieee... Dutta doesnt remember her? :(
Well atleast he thinks she's cute and even baaji knows he's falling for her.
So Nakku will b Riya and Riya will be nakku at work... Thats coooool! But i can tell this will create a lot of misunderstanding in the future!.. The names and the positions wont be good..!!
 
Awww Dutta didnt read the file.. he's thinkin bout Nakku init! ;) lol
 
Awesome updateeee.. Thanks for the PM.. Continue soon



Sophia Hug
LOL .... Dutta does not know her to remember her Wink
yes Baaji is going to be so involved in it all ... so is aadhi Big smile
and yes this identity switch will create confusions ..
 still need to write that part thou...


Originally posted by alveera_rckz

just read ur ff hve 2 say it iz total awesome plez add me 2 ur pm list


Thanks dear for comments ...will add you to the list too :)


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Why the Mishal name is removed from Big Awards

2

Author: Sweet24   Replies: 15   Views: 1537

Sweet24 15 1537 19 July 2011 at 2:04am by TheRager
Nakku will be removed out od Patil Masion???

Author: pinky_rajatfan   Replies: 1   Views: 759

pinky_rajatfan 1 759 16 June 2010 at 5:17am by ramathi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index