prncz
prncz

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
REs

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
so nakku take lunch for dutta and they eat together very romantic and bajji sam riya tease them and adhi talked about madhu and dutta relation and then last mein chair and conversation scene was mast and who is in house i think its nakku's parentsBig smile

Edited by rrs1391 - 16 August 2011 at 1:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
a nice updt... has her parents arrived????????? updt sooon...

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
res
okie me here to finally edit my 15th aug resLOLLOL but i am pardoned as i went on vacation naTongue

what have we hereSmile okie madhu is back on her two feet (literallyBig smile) and our "Sherlock Holmes "AdhiWink has found out her true identityBig smile. So she has been giving confused signals to poor baaji and driving him up the wallOuch not fairConfusedLOLLOLLOL. Aadhi is the one who does/says all the right things at the right time...is he for realLOLLOLLOL. but there are characters like himBig smile.

Ria and Sam after a long timeEmbarrassed..."hi handsome" ha ha love her. So nakku comes to feed Dutta EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and they are shamelessly romancing in front of 3 friendsLOLLOLLOL hell so whatEmbarrassed. They leave and she promises to return in the evening. Poor baaji again desperately trying to reach madhu and relieved after nakku comes and talks to aadhi and informs her whereabouts. seriously she could have taken his calls atleastAngry. baaji too tired of these games i guess and heads home, leaving N and D aloneBlushing.

okie now i am blushing more than nakku did in the sceneBlushingEmbarrassed u know why b cos D loves when nakku blushesLOLLOLLOLLOL. OMG Shocked she says she would dump him if her dad didn't approveTongue...champ THAT IS EXACTLY MEEmbarrassedBig smile how did u know? i would also use the same language "throw u away like yesterday's trash" ROFL loved itClapClapClapClap ha ha and the typical male reaction from D chasing her around and cornering her and then EmbarrassedBlushing kissyEmbarrassed. the Knight in shining armour then drives her back home and there is someone at home already...daddy dearest is it?Tongue

loved it dayaHug waiting for the next update.

Edited by chithoo - 14 September 2011 at 7:36am

.iridescence.

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
fabulous update dear

.iridescence.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Nice updateClap Madhu is Datta's sister, they are already bonding like bro-sis. Baji is confused about Madhu's behavior, who will come to know first the truth about Madhu, Datta or Baji. Looks like naku's parents have come, thanks, waiting for the next partSmile

.iridescence.

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
loved the update ,bahut der lagai update kar te karte ,plz do update soon Smile

.iridescence.

ramya90 Senior Member
ramya90
ramya90