Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 104)

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
p 24

oooh D saw madhu's crash on his way to pick up nakku and rushed her to hospital...see that is destiny, the poor girl so wanted to bond with her bro but i wish it hadn't been at the cost of her life almostOuch. nakku and baaji join D outside the ICU and poor baaji is shaken...i feel for him Ouch. Okay the doc has said that nothing serious so far but will check with further scans, daya hope u don't give the poor girl more pain...leave it at this she has met her bro and a bond has begun do not snatch away her happiness for some melodramaLOLLOLLOL

Dutta explains to Nakku and baaji that he mentioned madhu as his sis to the doc...nice touch daya.Tongue oh sweet baaji is heartbroken at the sight of his sweety and for once am not cursing them both too.CryCry
nakku in the car thinking of whatever happened is so like me, hubby late by few mins than the normal time i call all the God's and torture them Tongue if he tells me he is late then i dont mind waiting even 5 hrs but 5 mins of not knowing kills meOuch so i can understand why nakku cried but D was so sweet with such beautiful consoling wordsEmbarrassed
okie he drops her off at her door and waits for her to get in before going...OMG again u have peeked in on us...u got everything right champ withou even asking meEmbarrassed. the best part is "there should be a rule" is also his fav dialogue...ok two rogues of a kindEmbarrassed

next morn hospital, bro sis bonding big timeTongueClap but before that daya in our part of the world one person is barely allowed into the ICU and here baaji is already there but D walks in ok to relieve baaji, but after that nakku and then aadhi all group in like some movie hallConfusedConfusedConfused u shld have shifted her to the normal ward and then brought them in.LOLLOLLOL
then the doc walks in and says the used and abused dialogue of every indian movie...oh yr bro took such good care of youD'ohLOLLOLLOLits ok daya such scenes are needed to make the masses understand and stike a chord with themROFL 

okie enjoyed all the lovey dovey talk of bro and sis so move on with it girl when is the next oneLOLLOLLOL

Edited by chithoo - 25 July 2011 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
daya have done all 3 parts and am waiting for the next...nonno no will go check on the others

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@Viji ! ! ! My Spark :P

thanks for commenting on it all :D
I knew when i started part 22 with Baaji and Madhu u would react LOL but i started with them so i can fill the rest with TaSha ;)  and omg in part 24 lol I too realised that ICU thing after I posted...whatever what is done is done...

hmmm so seems like i know a lot about your relationship with jiju LOL...creppy dont u think hahaha ...and ur relationship with bro too hahaha omg that is based on my relationship with bro ...but I think we are very similar in a lot of ways yet different too...which good ...the amount of things that are similar to ur real life story is hilarious ...as if u had told me it all before...dil ka connection hai na ;)

oh u r predicting big downfall somewhere eh ...let me tell u this much u r right...now what happens u'll have to wait and see but i can tell u that Naku -Dutta will be married before it happens :P so dont worry haan ur rishta is pakka lol

anyway my dear spark ...thank you sooo much for the wonderful comments on it all...and as for getting on with ur love story i have to finish AKK because I said to Raj that i will not continue the FF dedicated to her until I finish AKK ...so she is on my case for that...

Love you lots...chat with you soon ...*big tight hug* from u champ

chithoo

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainurubal

ok
finally got time to read this chapi, next read karna abhi baaki hai,i m really busy these days
i loved that ma da ladla scene , they were really funny
thank for the pm

omg i missed this post lol ...hiya choti ...thanks for reading and commenting in the middle of being busy ...glad u enjoyed it ...lots of love Hug
chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

@Viji ! ! ! My Spark :P

thanks for commenting on it all :D oye u r welcomeTongue, i am feeling guitly i took so much time re champ
I knew when i started part 22 with Baaji and Madhu u would react LOL but i started with them so i can fill the rest with TaSha ;)  and omg in part 24 lol I too realised that ICU thing after I posted...whatever what is done is done...
i was shocked as it was coming from you, u shld know better na...i wonder why no one else pointed out ha ha ha yr spark does not miss anything does sheLOLLOLLOL
hmmm so seems like i know a lot about your relationship with jiju...yup me scared tooLOLLOLLOL LOL...creppy dont u think hahaha ...and ur relationship with bro too hahaha omg that is based on my relationship with bro ...but I think we are very similar in a lot of ways yet different too...which good ...the amount of things that are similar to ur real life story is hilarious ...as if u had told me it all before...dil ka connection hai na ;) haila yes dil ka connection...if only someone saw this LOLLOLLOL

oh u r predicting big downfall somewhere eh ...let me tell u this much u r right...now what happens u'll have to wait and see but i can tell u that Naku -Dutta will be married before it happens :P so dont worry haan ur rishta is pakka lol

ShockedShockedShockedShockedoh why did u tell i prefer the unknownConfusedLOLLOLpar u need a story na chal atleast u got me married to DTongue

anyway my dear spark ...thank you sooo much for the wonderful comments on it all...and as for getting on with ur love story i have to finish AKK because I said to Raj that i will not continue the FF dedicated to her until I finish AKK ...so she is on my case for that...
haa yaar my next stop too is AKK...see u thereBig smile

big tight hug to u too champHug
Love you lots...chat with you soon ...*big tight hug* from u champ

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:55am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74garima25ramya90Aussiegaldivya17-7meriyaarmnx12Nakusha-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xprnczsuhana19_Eternity_Hamlet53tamanna1391

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
oh my i hav so much catching up 2 do... wil b bk once i hav read thru this ff... gt ur other AKK 2 read 2...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
muahahahahahah

.iridescence.

Go to top