Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 103)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear DayaHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved it as always ...Omg it was madhu who got in accident Embarrassed...and Dutta saved it .,...Loved the bro- and sis bonding between D-M ...just awesome ...lets what happens nxt ...Awww poor naku was worried and scared ..loved there small moment ...Omg madhu asked D about his first kissLOL...
can"t wait to read more ...thanx yaara ...pls jaldi update karo ...u take care and see ya around
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

Suhana Hug
thanks for reading and commenting ...always one of the spl ppl i wait for Big smile...yeah madhu lol needed her to bond with her brother and felt this will be good opportunity...hehe glad u liked the tasha moment felt it needed to be there...and then yup lol she is so open eh asking about his first kiss LOLLOL and smart too she caught on that it never happened LOL...imma work on finishing AKK and starting prolgue for new one...before i get back to this FF ...soo u might have to wait a while Tongue thanks suhana ...love you lots ...Hug take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ mishez.. well my bloody lap top was to be delievered today..  but it did'ent so tomorrow  i will have to chase those know.how dweebs again ... this lappy is the family one...  i miss y own it has a lot of mishal's pictures saved  in my picture  which I  as background for my desk top .her roz uska  new expression   hai hai! besides i just like the feel o f  my own lappie's keys... bas  baat the...aww ikno exactly hw u feel man...hapend 2 me aswel but thnkgud i stil hav my lappy...use2 use my pc b4 until it caught virus ...but more addictd 2 my lappy nowEmbarrassed wa wnt wrng wit urs... funny how one gets addicted to a machine... or it is people on the forum,and their
interaction... or is it that eternal lovers D&N=M&MHeart its defo d ppl here!! i been 2 cupl of other forumz...mainly KMH n dat forum is amazing but no wer near as gud as ltl1 forum[old 1] wel wer interaction b/n ppl is concerned anywy lol...its soo bloody addictiv...1yr bak n i wudv laffd at sum1 if they sed dis!!! LOLLOL
XXXHAMMIE
waiting for words of imagination from you!  bout d forum addiction?? ...
okay here is somethng...u can call is woteva u like...my emotions portrayed in a diff way...[lil exaggeratd version lol]]..its bout my love 4 dis forum...TASHA...spesh dutta...[[do i need 2 say ny more lol]]]

tumhe yaado mein basaake rakhne ki chaahat si ho gai hai,

kuch is tarha pyar karne ki hamari aadat si ho gayi hai,

pehle hum doston ke saath haste khilkhilaate the,

ab tumhe yaad kar ke kuskuraane ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

kabhi tanhaayi se hum ghabraate the jahaan,

ab tumhe mehsoos karne ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

kabhi apni parchaayi se dur bhaaga karte the,

ab tumhe apni parchhai samajhne ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

ab tumhari chahat meri badat si go gayi hai,

ab meri mohabbat hi meri aadat si ho gayi hai...

btw i ddn wrote it myself..jus cme up wit few lines n goolgd d rest lol...hope u liked my way of expressing n indulging u wit my imagination LOL

love u lots
xoxo

Missy tu toh shayaar  ho gayi hai  , wah wah ,,kay lines likhi hain  , ;lovely ,, Clap i remeber u write one every tine u update BER ,,pl wrk on it  ,, and thnks for convincing Daya to  write her next FF u deserve chocl for this ,,wait for my next post LOL

Edited by prncz - 06 July 2011 at 7:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.Hamlet53

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
ok
finally got time to read this chapi, next read karna abhi baaki hai,i m really busy these days
i loved that ma da ladla scene , they were really funny
thank for the pm

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
@PRNCZ~~~thanku so much bbe glad u liked em...am waitin 4 ur 'nxt post' lekin woh hai kahan LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz.iridescence.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

@PRNCZ~~~thanku so much bbe glad u liked em...am waitin 4 ur 'nxt post' lekin woh hai kahan LOL

i ws just telling to hammie at ccc.. i got delayed but my next post will be double so ,,swwrie bu t i will make up ..cme to ccc Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

i ws just telling to hammie at ccc.. i got delayed but my next post will be double so ,,swwrie bu t i will make up ..cme to ccc Wink
haha or8 lol sory 4 latea rply ddn realise u cmnted lol

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
res Tongue
okie i have to comment from part 22 so will start from thereTongue
You had to start again with, i swear they are fast becoming my sworn enemiesLOLLOL madhu and baajiAngry. okie no probs quick run...mmm...she has a half broSmile yup i told u way back when she stopped at the restaurant that she was his sisTongue, troubled childhood with no poppsy aroundOuch...i am sorry hunCry, mmm mom slogges to bring u upCryCry okie it was wortj it she did a good job out of uSmile...mmm...u stopped attending functionsCry sowwieeeOuch, ok some more kaan pakhaoing...then u want to drag baaji into the cold waterD'oh...ok voh fantasy bhi pura ho gaya...haah now u notiuce the time and have to meet yr mentor...thank heavens both part ways...good riddens...BYELOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
HEE HEE HEE nowfor some time with my DDay DreamingBlushing
mm D wants to know how long nakku has been in love with him...Embarrassedsince the day she set eyes on himBlushing oh she was about to be ragged in college and was saved by D giving marching orders to the raggers and she flipped totally from there...mmm...he wants to know more and is intertwining his fingers with hers...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed she comes out with it all and he throws the best line "I had such a beautiful stalker and i didn't even know it"...that was sooo cuteEmbarrassed. Okie D was really a geek Geekin college what boy gets bumped into by a girl in a library and goes on to check the books...nerdy DWackoLOLLOLLOL but seriously however much nakku defends herself she has stalked the poor man...orphanages, college, restaurants...phew that was an over the top dutta fixationLOLLOL back to the falls D wants to climb up and jump into the falls...ye hello have u been stalking me and my hubby and stealing scenes from our lifeConfusedLOLmmm but that was a mind blowing experience and i loved it.Approve
thanks for the lovely scene at the waterfall champTongue 

ok they r back home at the party and she is getting all dressed and D brings her bangles to match her dress...hee hee hee the one who never noticed women back in college has started noticing missing accessories in the woman...sigh loveEmbarrassedTongue oh fo now here comes my haddi again with roops this time D'oh u go dutta u mentioned sweety and now baaji in major coy modeLOLLOLLOLand icing on the cake aadhi walks in with rosr in hand...oh i loved this scene with aadhi taking sweet revenge on baaji hee hee heee later madhu also gangs up with aadhi and poor baaji is left stumpedLOLLOLLOL
i love the bonding between aadhi and nakku and my bro and i are the same and oops u have defo been listening...i am also called 24/7 radio by my bro only he adds a radio without an off buttonOuch

Edited by chithoo - 25 July 2011 at 7:21am

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
res part 23 Tongue
mmm b day celebTongueLOLLOLLOL D also hates all the fuss like my daya and iTongue.
baaji at it againAngry sindu mudikkara velaiLOL...who is the fav of D and true to his nature my momma's boy feeds the first piece of cake to his mom and rightly soTongue...also he asks others to feed themselvesLOLLOLLOL his hautiest bestTongue roops, baaji sulking and aadhi does not miss the chance feeds his sweety and baaji runs for his life and aadhi is after him for a dance...okay ma da laadla bigad gaya...good funLOLLOLLOL
my fav scene.Embarrassed..oye kya pretence mari nakku ne kitchen mein paani peene jathi haiEmbarrassed...kalli she knows D will follow her there and then she looks all innocent and surprisedLOLLOLbut haaye D at the door again...paartha mudhal naale unnai paartha mudhal naaleEmbarrassed u r killing me champBlushing he does not allow her to walk past bu putting his hand across the door and the nautanki tries to duck past and he lowers his hand...Embarrassedi would have grabbed that hand and bent it backwardsLOLLOLLOL my hubby says male harmonesLOLLOL. okie coming to our madam she folds her hands and pretends to be crossConfused awww my sweet D cups her chin and does the neck kinking asking her to eatDay Dreaming wow daya i can so imagine D doing that with that beautiful twinkle in his eyeEmbarrassed and then he cleans up the icing from her lips with his fingers and eats it...swooon thud...i swear my whole room has turned pink with my glowTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL
then again OMG eavesdropping on us again...girl i had that exact same dialogue with my hubby long time ago and he knows that he stands 4th or 5th position after all my fam members including my dogLOLLOLLOLand he is also jealous of my bro but loves him totally.LOLLOL

mmm again D and N danceEmbarrassed and enjoy aadhi's torture of baajiOuch...poor haddi of mine i am actually feeling bad for him. On the same note everything is going hunky dory and i am really getting worried as to what u have up your sleaveConfused...not the madhu accidentOuch but me and D,Confused surely u have something wicked planned for us u evil naughty devilEvil Smile...its ok till it hits us we will enjoyBig smileTongue

ok madhu walks in and join hands with aadhi and make baaji miserableLOL mmm i guessed aadhi was her mentor and now roops wants to join them too...okie one big family affair this is turning out to beLOL u need to assist "Sooraj Barjatya"LOLLOLLOL

they all prepare to leave and i like the way baaji and D both called out to madhu asking her to call...i guess the bro in him is already connectingEmbarrassed and it is so natural for us all to say this to people we loveBig smile nakku tubelight has the revelation in the car of aadhi and madhu...but i knew it.Tongue

lovely daya...good job Tongue waiting for the thunder to fall on us soonOuch

okie next part D and nakku busy with their lives and when they decide to meet each other something bad happens...daya i would have guessed it was madhu for i had this eerie feeling from the previous epi when she went alone in her car.Ouch

Edited by chithoo - 25 July 2011 at 8:31am

.iridescence.

Go to top