India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - (Page 101)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@ daya i did reply to your message a long reply ,did select all and copy and as soon as i pressed post wham! the interner explorer said no conection ,so now i thought i would have saved my work as i pressed copy but cant find it...what a shame.sorry hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

oye.missy wapis ah ! abhi tu aye hai aur ja bhi rehi hai...now this is what you call Major Dutta's strategy... wait and watch  the Sher only prowls...jo dil mein hai woh mil jaya ga but as Mishal said " be patient hammie annd have faith missy teray pas wapis aye gi  aur ... tu mera samanay,main teray samana ... and I forgot the rest of the words... shila ho ya munni ashan thay lehni chummi!!        but one has to say Daya hai ahchi lardki humein milwa deya ... noo dokha ... iam still yours
 chaal bibi teray se baat to ho giya ! xxxhammie   chal so ja ab!
aww so sory hun had 2 go..mum was on my case lyk ders no tmrwOuchOuch

love ur chori ki hui songz wit ur own flavourWink 

nxt bit was ... Donon ke beech hai milon ki dooriyaan...dhak dhak dil bole tera, chham chham meri choodiyaanWink <3

iknoo lekin waise toh woh khud bhi nahi milti lol...

aww nd im all urs...Wink ...mwahh ly..Xxx

.iridescence.Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

@ daya i did reply to your message a long reply ,did select all and copy and as soon as i pressed post wham! the interner explorer said no conection ,so now i thought i would have saved my work as i pressed copy but cant find it...what a shame.sorry hammie
hammie...owww  its ok ...don't worry about it...i know how that feels ...that happened with a update for WOL ...i lost the same update twice ...i was so angry...but anyway...dont feel bad ..forget it Big smileTongue

Edited by daya0628 - 06 July 2011 at 1:10pm
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@ mishez.. okeyyy to sheri is back  in the jungle! sher grrrh kush hai... do you know I was so down in the dumps Unhappy   so me thought chaal daya ka message check ker le... tera se tu umeed broken who chuki thee ...but wowww got touch base from you ...ROFLThumbs Up
message read ker ki I am now standing on my head ...just as welll was beginning to feel like THE SHER IN HIS GROUCHY moods ,but I cant' do that as i have to still finish my update of FF.. when is yours expected ? meaning FF UPD! NO PRESSURE!

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

@ mishez.. okeyyy to sheri is back  in the jungle! sher grrrh kush hai... do you know I was so down in the dumps Unhappy   so me thought chaal daya ka message check ker le... tera se tu umeed broken who chuki thee ...but wowww got touch base from you ...ROFLThumbs Up
message read ker ki I am now standing on my head ...just as welll was beginning to feel like THE SHER IN HIS GROUCHY moods ,but I cant' do that as i have to still finish my update of FF.. when is yours expected ? meaning FF UPD! NO PRESSURE!
hehe yep am bak LOL

kyun..y r u in a bad mood?!?!! kya hua...

erm okay i promise 2 start writin it 2nyt...pakka promise iss baar...dnt kno wen il b able 2 finish it bt wil mke a strt inshAlllahEmbarrassed

sorry bbe but u can only expect a coment after i update...any1 who wants my spesh long coments wit my tadka...hav 2 wait til i updateWink Embarrassed LOL

.iridescence.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@ mishez.. well my bloody lap top was to be delievered today..  but it did'ent so tomorrow  i will have to chase those know.how dweebs again ... this lappy is the family one...  i miss y own it has a lot of mishal's pictures saved  in my picture  which I  as background for my desk top .her roz uska  new expression   hai hai! besides i just like the feel o f  my own lappie's keys... bas  baat the...funny how one gets addicted to a machine... or it is people on the forum,and their
interaction... or is it that eternal lovers D&N=M&MHeart
XXXHAMMIE
waiting for words of imagination from you! 

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@ daya with regards to the suggestion in WOL  second try! well personally in keeping with what the veiwers want I would say proceed with  not OTT engagement  then marriage for a good dollop of tasha...  the  skeletons in the closet can wait... also if dutta is going to lose it once the past revelation happens,then its best that his wife is there to support him...as probably he will be the good hubby and adhere to her rules as those are the expectations of the family ,unless you want to throw a spanner in the works and he cuts her out and distances her out due to his inability to cope with pressure ... nakku too can wrestle with the fact  madhu and Baji..or madhu and her brother? who will she gravitate towards ?  maybe once this is sorted Aye can decree a double engagement Baji and ?...future? dutta's coming to terms with the truth madhu being his half sitser ,but not his mother's issue and father issue?... thanks for asking for my pov..  but whatever you decide Iam sure it will be clear not a rigmarole like  my pea brain. waise I go more for conflict,rather than lovey dovey... but as you know our readers want the lovers close very close,so your track ma'am 
hope this post works .xxhammie
YEASSS IT WORKEDBig smile

Edited by Hamlet53 - 06 July 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

@ mishez.. well my bloody lap top was to be delievered today..  but it did'ent so tomorrow  i will have to chase those know.how dweebs again ... this lappy is the family one...  i miss y own it has a lot of mishal's pictures saved  in my picture  which I  as background for my desk top .her roz uska  new expression   hai hai! besides i just like the feel o f  my own lappie's keys... bas  baat the...aww ikno exactly hw u feel man...hapend 2 me aswel but thnkgud i stil hav my lappy...use2 use my pc b4 until it caught virus ...but more addictd 2 my lappy nowEmbarrassed wa wnt wrng wit urs... funny how one gets addicted to a machine... or it is people on the forum,and their
interaction... or is it that eternal lovers D&N=M&MHeart its defo d ppl here!! i been 2 cupl of other forumz...mainly KMH n dat forum is amazing but no wer near as gud as ltl1 forum[old 1] wel wer interaction b/n ppl is concerned anywy lol...its soo bloody addictiv...1yr bak n i wudv laffd at sum1 if they sed dis!!! LOLLOL
XXXHAMMIE
waiting for words of imagination from you!  bout d forum addiction?? ...
okay here is somethng...u can call is woteva u like...my emotions portrayed in a diff way...[lil exaggeratd version lol]]..its bout my love 4 dis forum...TASHA...spesh dutta...[[do i need 2 say ny more lol]]]

tumhe yaado mein basaake rakhne ki chaahat si ho gai hai,

kuch is tarha pyar karne ki hamari aadat si ho gayi hai,

pehle hum doston ke saath haste khilkhilaate the,

ab tumhe yaad kar ke kuskuraane ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

kabhi tanhaayi se hum ghabraate the jahaan,

ab tumhe mehsoos karne ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

kabhi apni parchaayi se dur bhaaga karte the,

ab tumhe apni parchhai samajhne ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

ab tumhari chahat meri badat si go gayi hai,

ab meri mohabbat hi meri aadat si ho gayi hai...

btw i ddn wrote it myself..jus cme up wit few lines n goolgd d rest lol...hope u liked my way of expressing n indulging u wit my imagination LOL

love u lots
xoxo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz.iridescence.Hamlet53

Go to top