Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ mishez.. okeyyy to sheri is back  in the jungle! sher grrrh kush hai... do you know I was so down in the dumps 😔   so me thought chaal daya ka message check ker le... tera se tu umeed broken who chuki thee ...but wowww got touch base from you ...🤣👍🏼
message read ker ki I am now standing on my head ...just as welll was beginning to feel like THE SHER IN HIS GROUCHY moods ,but I cant' do that as i have to still finish my update of FF.. when is yours expected ? meaning FF UPD! NO PRESSURE!
hehe yep am bak LOL

kyun..y r u in a bad mood?!?!! kya hua...

erm okay i promise 2 start writin it 2nyt...pakka promise iss baar...dnt kno wen il b able 2 finish it bt wil mke a strt inshAlllah😳

sorry bbe but u can only expect a coment after i update...any1 who wants my spesh long coments wit my tadka...hav 2 wait til i update😉 😳 😆

@ mishez.. well my bloody lap top was to be delievered today..  but it did'ent so tomorrow  i will have to chase those know.how dweebs again ... this lappy is the family one...  i miss y own it has a lot of mishal's pictures saved  in my picture  which I  as background for my desk top .her roz uska  new expression   hai hai! besides i just like the feel o f  my own lappie's keys... bas  baat the...funny how one gets addicted to a machine... or it is people on the forum,and their
interaction... or is it that eternal lovers D&N=M&M❤️
XXXHAMMIE
waiting for words of imagination from you! 
@ daya with regards to the suggestion in WOL  second try! well personally in keeping with what the veiwers want I would say proceed with  not OTT engagement  then marriage for a good dollop of tasha...  the  skeletons in the closet can wait... also if dutta is going to lose it once the past revelation happens,then its best that his wife is there to support him...as probably he will be the good hubby and adhere to her rules as those are the expectations of the family ,unless you want to throw a spanner in the works and he cuts her out and distances her out due to his inability to cope with pressure ... nakku too can wrestle with the fact  madhu and Baji..or madhu and her brother? who will she gravitate towards ?  maybe once this is sorted Aye can decree a double engagement Baji and ?...future? dutta's coming to terms with the truth madhu being his half sitser ,but not his mother's issue and father issue?... thanks for asking for my pov..  but whatever you decide Iam sure it will be clear not a rigmarole like  my pea brain. waise I go more for conflict,rather than lovey dovey... but as you know our readers want the lovers close very close,so your track ma'am 
hope this post works .xxhammie
YEASSS IT WORKED😃

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago

@ mishez.. well my bloody lap top was to be delievered today..  but it did'ent so tomorrow  i will have to chase those know.how dweebs again ... this lappy is the family one...  i miss y own it has a lot of mishal's pictures saved  in my picture  which I  as background for my desk top .her roz uska  new expression   hai hai! besides i just like the feel o f  my own lappie's keys... bas  baat the...aww ikno exactly hw u feel man...hapend 2 me aswel but thnkgud i stil hav my lappy...use2 use my pc b4 until it caught virus ...but more addictd 2 my lappy now😳 wa wnt wrng wit urs... funny how one gets addicted to a machine... or it is people on the forum,and their
interaction... or is it that eternal lovers D&N=M&M❤️ its defo d ppl here!! i been 2 cupl of other forumz...mainly KMH n dat forum is amazing but no wer near as gud as ltl1 forum[old 1] wel wer interaction b/n ppl is concerned anywy lol...its soo bloody addictiv...1yr bak n i wudv laffd at sum1 if they sed dis!!! 😆😆
XXXHAMMIE
waiting for words of imagination from you!  bout d forum addiction?? ...
okay here is somethng...u can call is woteva u like...my emotions portrayed in a diff way...[lil exaggeratd version lol]]..its bout my love 4 dis forum...TASHA...spesh dutta...[[do i need 2 say ny more lol]]]

tumhe yaado mein basaake rakhne ki chaahat si ho gai hai,

kuch is tarha pyar karne ki hamari aadat si ho gayi hai,

pehle hum doston ke saath haste khilkhilaate the,

ab tumhe yaad kar ke kuskuraane ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

kabhi tanhaayi se hum ghabraate the jahaan,

ab tumhe mehsoos karne ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

kabhi apni parchaayi se dur bhaaga karte the,

ab tumhe apni parchhai samajhne ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

ab tumhari chahat meri badat si go gayi hai,

ab meri mohabbat hi meri aadat si ho gayi hai...

btw i ddn wrote it myself..jus cme up wit few lines n goolgd d rest lol...hope u liked my way of expressing n indulging u wit my imagination LOL

love u lots
xoxo
oh my word Mishez ..this is exceptional.Iam actually speechless at the flow of verse ,the words, the imagination,the simplicity  yet the yearning in the words, the feeling of being consumed by the fire of love, separation, yet a sense of hanging on to memories ,that rekindle the past and so lives on the love! well done hammie bows before you..gifted you are... you should send this to Him FROM ALL OF US!
Iam actually saving it in my favourites ,will share it with my mate... although they might not get the true essence of the urdu language.. such a shame i'l have to translate but to me it'll  lose its original charm.xxxhammie

laptop charger port not working so they said mother board needs to be changed?
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago

oh my word Mishez ..this is exceptional.Iam actually speechless at the flow of verse ,the words, the imagination,the simplicity  yet the yearning in the words, the feeling of being consumed by the fire of love, separation, yet a sense of hanging on to memories ,that rekindle the past and so lives on the love! well done hammie bows before you..gifted you are... you should send this to Him FROM ALL OF US!
Iam actually saving it in my favourites ,will share it with my mate... although they might not get the true essence of the urdu language.. such a shame i'l have to translate but to me it'll  lose its original charm.xxxhammie

laptop charger port not working so they said mother board needs to be changed?
awww am so glad u liked it bbe!!!😃 the way u described it..it soundz even beter!!! btw jus 2 telya its not all my wrk..i cum up wit few lines i wnt in my poem n den google em...so nt rely me writin it all...

i acutaly add em at the strt n end of every update on BER but i dnt evn kno whether ppl evn read them sinc hadly any1 coments on em...

oh das bad...is d damge 2 d port rely bad..nd wa dd d ppl say y hvnt dey gav it bak 2 ya yt..
Originally posted by daya0628

Suviii 🤗you've come to my thread after long time...i assume now u are all done with tinks so my turn??? haha this does not mean anything over rated :P hehe ab chalo I will comment by each chap :
🤗 noo lol im not done with her😉😆 
Chapter 20

aww i made my suvi laugh altho it was a serious part but i laughed too...lol..well u know, u write something, and i read something else😆all just  a prank...i remember Azy was so angry with this update because it was all just a joke...she was like all that build up for this .i know i saw😆..D does have a cute angry face na...he does😳 Baaji  had no choice but to be part of the plan cuz of Naku...hehe yes D getting all romantic mood with his girl now...am glad u enjoyed the teasing and the hawt scenes :P thats as hot as it will get for them until they are married LOL..i knoow get themm married jaldi se.thanks suvi for commenting...u noe i dont remember the updates...i am basing from ur comments lol...ok me too going to comment next one ...
LOL😆
Chapter 21:
you know this was viji's fav...as i said that the naku here is based on her and she was likem  how that she would totally stomp his foot haha ...yes and Naku all shy-vy lol.Oh yes this is a dream place of mine ...i have been meaning to draw it in my sketch book still have not got around to it...the woodhouse...the waterfall ...my dream lol...i wish i could find such a place.really how nice..if i do i will let you noe and we will go picniking and camping in jagtap dadas place like u said lol that wud be fun :D  yes her college day crush on him and how he won her heart without even meaning too.lol. Madhu is chudail ...lol haan haan she with ur baaji na..yep...lmao i love cotton candy i do the same i get excited seeing it but i dont buy it lol...she got it for herself suvi ...if anyone is getting fat it will be her LOL and maybe get diabetes tooexactly...so she can take all the cotton candy she wants, and give me her brother, baaji.lol...eww suvi no she is not Baaji's sis ...yuck...she is Dutta's sister...but baji is duttas bro na..so d's sister is Baji's sister😃dont dance baaji will be paired with Madhu! :P ...Suvi loving readin ur comments...haha now off to chap 22 comments :D😃😃😆

Chapter 22:
yes Madhu has a sad story but is a cheery person...hiding all her pain ...to try to lead a normal life...how nice :P and yup D is the brother...oh well wat i revealed about D's past...that DP left D young age ...cuz he was irresponsible man and wen his bro who was the one taking care of everythin died in accident (not because of him) he had to take over but instead ran away like a coward...AS took over until D could and Baaji is orphan..who first was only friend to D but later AS adopted him...and Roops is only sis here and she is good...not much for her in this tho...So Baaji is not related Madhu and Dutta is ...samjhi!...ohh ok meri upar wali theory pado😛oh that ragging wagging still exists wow...lol it is stupid ...i would like to meet the genius who came up with such a stupid concept...me 2yup Naku dheere dheere fell in love with D persona.. omg u jumped 5 meter...i did Embarrassedi dunno how high mine was...not that maybe same ...but it was a falls and ur right it was so damn fun ...god would love to go back there this summer...omg suvi i am same i am such a slob around my own family so if anyone came without warning i run like the wind to my room to fix myself LOL...yup Naku meeting her in-law and is self conscious...hehe i needed to throw in some romance na...so voila bangles ! exactly for TaSha there is always KMH's lol ...yup teasing baaji about sweety and aadhi enters as sweety LMAO...am glad u liked his entrance...i was dying picturing it...loll

aww ssuvi thanks for catching up and commenting...u will only have few more...and you do not have to go back to the earlier ones if you want. Its been a long time...and i know you read it and were busy...its not a problem ...dont feel obligated ok...thanks hun...take care ..will cya around ...love you tons...*big hug* byeee
ur welcome😆 nahh i'll do itEmbarrassed
Hey Dear Daya🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it as always ...Omg it was madhu who got in accident 😳...and Dutta saved it .,...Loved the bro- and sis bonding between D-M ...just awesome ...lets what happens nxt ...Awww poor naku was worried and scared ..loved there small moment ...Omg madhu asked D about his first kiss😆...
can"t wait to read more ...thanx yaara ...pls jaldi update karo ...u take care and see ya around
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗

@ daya with regards to the suggestion in WOL  second try! well personally in keeping with what the veiwers want I would say proceed with  not OTT engagement  then marriage for a good dollop of tasha...  the  skeletons in the closet can wait... also if dutta is going to lose it once the past revelation happens,then its best that his wife is there to support him...as probably he will be the good hubby and adhere to her rules as those are the expectations of the family ,unless you want to throw a spanner in the works and he cuts her out and distances her out due to his inability to cope with pressure ... nakku too can wrestle with the fact  madhu and Baji..or madhu and her brother? who will she gravitate towards ?  maybe once this is sorted Aye can decree a double engagement Baji and ?...future? dutta's coming to terms with the truth madhu being his half sitser ,but not his mother's issue and father issue?... thanks for asking for my pov..  but whatever you decide Iam sure it will be clear not a rigmarole like  my pea brain. waise I go more for conflict,rather than lovey dovey... but as you know our readers want the lovers close very close,so your track ma'am 
hope this post works .xxhammie
YEASSS IT WORKED😃

haha it worked 😛 thank you for the feedback/suggestions it was quite useful actually...I think i got what imma do..need to get both love and whole lot of conflict ...imma be a devil ...but for now remain the angel 😆thank you soo much 🤗
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear Daya🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it as always ...Omg it was madhu who got in accident 😳...and Dutta saved it .,...Loved the bro- and sis bonding between D-M ...just awesome ...lets what happens nxt ...Awww poor naku was worried and scared ..loved there small moment ...Omg madhu asked D about his first kiss😆...
can"t wait to read more ...thanx yaara ...pls jaldi update karo ...u take care and see ya around
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗

Suhana 🤗
thanks for reading and commenting ...always one of the spl ppl i wait for 😃...yeah madhu lol needed her to bond with her brother and felt this will be good opportunity...hehe glad u liked the tasha moment felt it needed to be there...and then yup lol she is so open eh asking about his first kiss 😆😆 and smart too she caught on that it never happened 😆...imma work on finishing AKK and starting prolgue for new one...before i get back to this FF ...soo u might have to wait a while 😛 thanks suhana ...love you lots ...🤗 take care