India-Forums

14th march WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Epi starts with thakkraal siiting in dark and watching reporters saying it seems thakkraal is losing his mental balance slowly as he has thrown out all his servants...one of the servant was about to be interviewed who has been working there for last 9 years.   Watching this thakkraal is laughing.   the servant says my boss was in anger and he broke the furniture in house and he threw us out...and thakkraal is watching all this and then says uneducated ppl...dont know anything and assuming everything...and then he sees bacchha in front of him and ask him to come in.   He says i m happy to see u...come and sit.   Bacchhaa comes and touches his feet and sits on the floor.   Thakkraal says not on the floor sit up..and he says meeting after a long time and u r doing this.   He says i remembered u a lot..honestly...as  i have no man to talk to now..say u r ok???  and bacchha says i m ok but worried as what are u going to do next??  and thakkraal says oh!! so u have come to see what my next plan is...but not to see how I AM DOING/??   this is wrong.  I m hurt.   Thakkkraal says i have always being nice to u...and bacchha says just like how ppl treat their DOG...and thakkraal says no not DOG...as dog doesnt betray his boss...but u did.   bacchhaa says everybody is thinking u r falling...but i know u very welll...when u will turn nobpdy knows.   Bacchhaa says i have thought a lot...and i have no other option but to kill u.   And thakkraal says u have come to kill me...come on kill me...and he holds bacchha's hand which has a gun in it.  and bacchha shoots...once...twice...three...four...five times....in thakkraal's heart...and then bacchha leaves.   thakkraal is lying on his sofa....and then he gets up....and gives an evil laughter...then he opens his vest and we see a bullet proof vest he is wearing...and he says bullet proof vest was usefull..and he says...i m coming bacchhaa ...i m coming...and bacchha comes out and his calling someone...and thakkraal from behind says Baachhhaa and he turns around and sees thakkraal staning there.   thakkraal is there with a gun and says i have stop trusting ppl..now i m trust iron...i knew someone might do something like this...so now it is my turn...and he starts shooting at bacchha ....but he is shooting near his legs and thakkraal then smiles...and bacchha is looking all bewildered at him.   Thakkraal says u use to say that 17yrs ago i betrayed u and conquered ur life...well..now i have retureded ur life.   and if i see u again...u wont live...u will DIE.   so now GO...run run...and bacchhaa is running...and then suddenly a car comes in front of him...and bacchha stops..and thakkraal gets out with a gun and says i told u...dont come in front of me again...bacchhaa looking scared...and thakkraal draws his gun and shoots him right in his forehead...and bacchhaa DEAD.   

in court aditi is questiong thakkraal whether he killed rachna...and he says i am again saying i didnt kill her.  AND adti says by lookin at this vidoe we can see ur farmhouse...ur pond...and she says it is clear that it is rachna...and so tell us what u see in this video...and thakkraal says the man in the video is not me....and aditi says so this is not u...then who is it??  someone who has ur face...and thakkraal says how should i know...and aditi says ur honor pls tell thakkraal to answer properly.   And thakkraal is defending himself.   thakkraal says it is true that rachna came to meet thakkraal when he was having a party but it doesnt mean that thakkraal killed rachna.   And rachna committed suicide ...and then thakkraal also shows a video which shows anu is stranggling the judge...and all are shocked including the judge.

Pre-cap -- 

Edited by kasrana - 14 March 2011 at 6:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgdippi30nurulainBeHappyAlwaysnanda_gopacorvette

BeHappyAlways Senior Member
BeHappyAlways
BeHappyAlways

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Wow what a wonderful episode Star Clap But sad that baccha is no more Cry even he had one of the best roles in this serial n he acted very well throughout.....

Thank you for the beautiful update....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
thank u
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index