Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

sorry can't blame Ahem this time..... (Page 2)

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Originally posted by rubinahansa

tina ben gopi needs someone to love her and encourage her to study.

spot on!!! She needs to grow up. Right now he is too mature for her. Instead of getting angry with her, he should encourage her to be educate herself!

what is Education going to teach her in this situation??? Its common sense! People are playing in the field......you don't come in the middle of the field............She had initially said that to Savita, "that Ahemji is playing, how can I go in the middle?" What happen to that thought process!!??? Since she thought that far, she should have thought a little further and waited for time out!.............Education can do nothing for common sense!.............Education can teach her the ABC and 123 of life.......but somethings are natural knowledge. Just like you don't touch a hot stove or  open the window when ur cold.................same rule applies here...........you don't walk in the middle of the field when a game is going on!!!! a 5 year old can tell you that!!!! LOLOuch
Ouch

Edited by taral83 - 14 March 2011 at 5:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17shobi12500

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

spot on!!! She needs to grow up. Right now he is too mature for her. Instead of getting angry with her, he should encourage her to be educate herself!

what is Education going to teach her in this situation??? Its common sense! People are playing in the field......you don't come in the middle of the field............She had initially said that to Savita, "that Ahemji is playing, how can I go in the middle?" What happen to that thought process!!??? Since she thought that far, she should have thought a little further and waited for time out!.............Education can do nothing for common sense!.............Education can teach her the ABC and 123 of life.......but somethings are natural knowledge. Just like you don't touch a hot stove or  open the window when ur cold.................same rule applies here...........you don't walk in the middle of the field when a game is going on!!!! a 5 year old can tell you that!!!! LOLOuch
Ouch

I completely agree. With her running onto the field, even I was very angry. How stupid could she get?!

I was just looking at the bigger picture. Please tell me there has to be hope for her in some form. You cant teach people common sense but maybe you can educate them (informally and formally; note I'm not taking about education in the traditional school sense but every experience in life is a form of teacher as well) to start using their brains and actually start thinking?!

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
exactly!!! well in every second GoHem agrument its usually Gopi's stupidity...i never blame Ahem

Edited by Rabz_14 - 14 March 2011 at 5:57pm
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by taral83

Ouch

I completely agree. With her running onto the field, even I was very angry. How stupid could she get?!

I was just looking at the bigger picture. Please tell me there has to be hope for her in some form. You cant teach people common sense but maybe you can educate them (informally and formally; note I'm not taking about education in the traditional school sense but every experience in life is a form of teacher as well) to start using their brains and actually start thinking?!

LOLI think we all here look for ways to be optimistic since our slogan is "prepare for the worst, hope for the best".........but unfortunately this mistake has no bigger picture or hope! It actually is making me laugh the more I think about.......like really Gopi REALLY???? If he was that thirsty to being with, Ahem is smart enough to call a time out for water......lol She just got me so mad! Why are the CVs bend over backwards to make Gopi so STUPID?????? Stupid does not = sweet, nice or caring!......Stupid = Stupid........OuchConfused
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
So maybe the answer for GoHem's love story (if there is one), is for Gopi to increase her standards. Enough of being a glorified servant; she has proved that she is an excellent DIL.

Now she needs to be a good wife to her husband. And I'm sure he already thinks she is beautiful. He has a problem when she opens her mouth or her actions!!!! CVs need to target these. Or rather kokila has to wake up to these factors if she wants Gopi to stay in the house and for her choice of wife for Ahem to succeed.
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
think so
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Well said Taral.

I think CVs must live in a biased world where they equate dumbness and stupidity with being naive and sweet. Actually if you see how they portray Rashi, she's educated and more "smart" and therefore more cunning.

But there are plenty of girls out there that are ultra-intelligent, with common sense yet sweet and beautiful.

Maybe CV will get this after few hundred episodes!
Sona85 Groupbie
Sona85
Sona85

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
omg how retard this show is..i mean i know what Gopi did today was annoying but what CVs are doing is wrong too. they made Rashi and Kinjil to wear simple clothes but GOPI IN SAREE. I can't barely run or walk fast in saree playing cricket is impossible..LOL

Go to top