India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Gayatri-Rashmi

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
As we all know gayatri being horrible to naksh and rashri with her usual rude way,and nice n sweet when she is ready..why should rashmi suffer to show gayatri?bechaari ne kuch kiya hai nahi...she is still there for naksh,helped them meet bfr marriage n always been nice n swee SIL so why??..gayatri needs some other lesson not nikhil marrying to rashmi n her life goes down the road??Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neucharivim916DriftInfinitelyFeefiGita97

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
yep rashmi is always sweet to naksh. naksha should move out and not come back
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
yeah rashmi is nice to naksh but i think that even if naksh tell rashmi about nikhil, she won't back off.  Naksh asked her to marry Suraj but she refused just because and i don't think she'll say no this time. 

it's all gayatri's fault.  she needs to listen properly...it's the question of her daughter's life.  chalo, what can we do...she'll see the end results herself! 
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neuchari-Raz-

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
earlier on , nandini was also nice to akshara, acted like her best friend and badi didi and now what? she's blaming naitik n akshara for pushing her towards mohit Dead it was akshara's duty to tell them, now it's upto gayitri and rashmi to decide..why should naksh take all the blame? shadi karni hai nahi karni hai, jisko karni hai woh kare, jisko karani hai woh karaye..we've seen that gayitri doesn't care two hoots abt daddaji also when it comes to rashmi's marriage..akshara ka kya haal karegi?Angry

i think Rashmi MUST marry Nikhil, i may sound mean but this should be a lesson to all the ladki wale who r over confident about the boy and trust the middle man (here ST) blindly ! they themselves did not do any enquiry about the boy .accepted , that there r too many fraud ppl. in this world n gayitri was lucky enuf to know it  from rajshri but instead of finding out herself (afterall it's the question of her daughter's life), she's blaming Rajshri for being jealous Dead that's too much

Edited by _charu_ - 14 March 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiFeefiDriftInfinitelybeautiful16-Raz-moonlight08

rainy.days Senior Member
rainy.days
rainy.days

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i think Rashmi MUST marry Nikhil, i may sound mean but this should be a lesson to all the ladki wale who r over confident about the boy and trust the middle man (here ST) blindly ! they themselves did not do any enquiry about the boy .accepted , that there r too many fraud ppl. in this world n gayitri was lucky enuf to know it  from rajshri but instead of finding out herself (afterall it's the question of her daughter's life), she's blaming Rajshri for being jealous Dead that's too much

And Rashmi herself is at fault here and definitely needs a rude awakening. If she had sincerely thought about marriage as a mature individual, she would have known what was best for her, had her priorities straight, and realized that Suraj was a good match for her. Her immaturity led her to this point - she's the one that wanted someone "who likes to have fun, ghoomna, firna, etc." - Gayatri and the rest of the family were very happy with Suraj. But not Rashmi. So you know what? Rashmi is not so innocent in all of this. She thinks Nikhil is the right match for her, so she should deal with all the risks and consequences that come with her own decision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raz-moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainy.days

Originally posted by _charu_

And Rashmi herself is at fault here and definitely needs a rude awakening. If she had sincerely thought about marriage as a mature individual, she would have known what was best for her, had her priorities straight, and realized that Suraj was a good match for her. Her immaturity led her to this point - she's the one that wanted someone "who likes to have fun, ghoomna, firna, etc." - Gayatri and the rest of the family were very happy with Suraj. But not Rashmi. So you know what? Rashmi is not so innocent in all of this. She thinks Nikhil is the right match for her, so she should deal with all the risks and consequences that come with her own decision.

hhhmm yes rejecting suraj might be a wrong decision but here, rashmi didn't choose nikhil yaar, it was an arranged match...the elders have chosen this guy for her and she settled for him bec. he was her type....girls can get fooled very easily with these tactics which guys like nikhil employ...but here, the biggest culprit is gayitri, who even after knowing the truth (or knowing  something which raised suspicion abt the boy) turned a blind eye towards it and insulted rajshri Dead itna toh maan rakho, rajshri is her munna's saas..uski respect kam nahi ho jaati if she's girl's mom....i'm glad akshara defended her mom n told naitik everything..Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8Madhavi_Di-Nasreen-beautiful16-Raz-moonlight08

Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vim916

yep rashmi is always sweet to naksh. naksha should move out and not come back
i agree with u.........

Go to top