Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ANUSHKA says she is a much better actress compared (Page 14)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i dont think any of her movies so far was a showcase of hr talent...

it was all the regular romcom...

i dont understand who blew all the air into her head..i thought she was good and a nice girl out there in B'wood...still bitchy abt asin winning debut awards..acting the pants off everybody(have u ever heard such a thing)..

acting high funda will get u nowhere unless u are indispensable..or the top crop....there are many a starlet waiting to grab ur position...dont count ur chickens until they hatch

usually i see actresses avoid comparing styles...atleast from the 90s..they simply say that their styles are different...yahaan tou poori ulta fulta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mj_appleheadqwww

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

i dont understand who blew all the air into her head..i thought she was good and a nice girl out there in B'wood...still bitchy abt asin winning debut awards..acting the pants off everybody(have u ever heard such a thing)..

acting high funda will get u nowhere unless u are indispensable..or the top crop....there are many a starlet waiting to grab ur position...dont count ur chickens until they hatch

usually i see actresses avoid comparing styles...atleast from the 90s..they simply say that their styles are different...yahaan tou poori ulta fulta

I personally wouldn't say that.. specially in comparison to other actresses of the newer lot.. she is 1000 times more confident and prepared than them..i think she has this ease about her... which we are seeing after a long time in a bolly actress.. she is not a plastic actress.. and she has excelled in the rom-com genre without staring opposite an A lister or a heavy weight actor in BBB.. I would say among the current lot her and Kangana are more confident perfomers.. others even after doing many movies.. give that sorta artifical and plastic feeling..

Edited by ladygaga - 15 March 2011 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by bandicoot

I personally wouldn't say that.. specially in comparison to other actresses of the newer lot.. she is 1000 times more confident and prepared than them..i think she has this ease about her... which we are seeing after a long time in a bolly actress.. she is not a plastic actress.. and she has excelled in the rom-com genre without staring opposite an A lister or a heavy weight actor in BBB.. I would say among the current lot her and Kangana are more confident perfomers.. others even after doing many movies.. give that sorta artifical and plastic feeling..

RNBDJ, Badmaash copany, BBB, Patiala house didnt really have great scope for her roles..

in my opinion she is yet to prove her versatility..she is confident Yes! she has much more talent than other starlets YES

I would rate kangana with her nagging accent a much better actress than anyone else..kangana usually minds her business too

anushka should first cement her role in the industry before passing rash statements
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
this is all fake tabloid stuff! :P
shes a cutiee!! Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stars4u

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersIHeartDeepika.

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReldaladygagaNuktaacheen

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Bandicoot... Anushka's whole problem was steming from the fact that others were getting more attention.. with their hyper active pr.. and their publicity stunts.. and despite her having a good boxoffice record.. and her having good reviews.. she was pushed back.. kangana has been pushed back too.. i say if other bimbos without acting chops.. can use their pr and stunts to increase their popularity.. then why should Anu and Kangana stay back.. yes they will say stuff.. some will like some will not like it.. but atleast people will take notice and talk about them.. otherwise if they stay mum.. they will forever stay as underrated actresses.. which is of no use.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReldaNuktaacheenkoolchick

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
well ladygaga
if anushka is working on the idea of any publicity is good publicity then this definitely works for her

I would want to see a lot more work from kangana's PR!!!

@pragya
i expected a lot from saawariya's promo..it was based off a very good script too-dostoevsky's white knights... SLB's obsession with weirdness ruined it

Go to top