Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know if she was jealous...but she gave this interview of how she was really impatient and confused after Rab Ne released...because no one was giving her attention and she didn't shoot to stardom like she had expected...she kept saying ' C'mon yaar, I debuted in a blockbuster, give me some importance'. So I am happy she is getting her due finally. I hope she signs another film soon!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I think not, 4/5 is an amazing track record.

Its all good. But  it doesn't mean she has to brag about it non-stop. She should just concentrate on herself and stop talking about how good an actress she is, compared to other actresses.
Originally posted by: sheee

Its all good. But  it doesn't mean she has to brag about it non-stop. She should just concentrate on herself and stop talking about how good an actress she is, compared to other actresses.

But at least she does have a talent and her work speaks for herself. She is not saying or promoting a lie. She surely is a much better actress than the others she mentioned.

It is Better than calling yourself a serious actor only to make a fool of yourself every time you appear on screen.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes this is good in theory but unfortunately in Bollywood if your name is not in the news you are conveniently forgotten. All these days she did what you suggested and what did she get in return - all the other so called actresses were miles ahead of her in all the popularity polls. She has to do what works in this industry. Glad she learnt the ways of this place before it was too late.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LMAO, when other heroines get so much publicity, thats cool.

when Anushka's news come up with her boy friend in the same way, thats annoying??

OUCH😎

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

But at least she does have a talent and her work speaks for herself. She is not saying or promoting a lie. She surely is a much better actress than the others she mentioned.

It is Better than calling yourself a serious actor only to make a fool of yourself every time you appear on screen.

Then let her work do all the talking. I don't believe in putting others down, to show yourself up. A good person never let others down, no matter how good he/she is.
If you are good then its more important to be humble about it.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Then let her work do all the talking. I don't believe in putting others down, to show yourself up. A good person never let others down, no matter how good he/she is.

WELL, i 100% AGREE WITH WHAT U SAID. 

Good people mind their business and focus on own stuff rather than degrading others. The ones who do that, do it because of  jealousy.

But here she didn't degrade any one.. she demands for her self.. being very young and success always make problems, but I hope she will cope and she didnt degrade anyone so far in a bad manner. 

But she has something that she can actually brag abt.. unlike her contemporaries who despite having nothing on their plates still go on and on abt how successful their flops are..πŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salma2

LMAO, when other heroines get so much publicity, thats cool.

when Anushka's news come up with her boy friend in the same way, thats annoying??

OUCH😎

No, I meant like it's a part of the game...every heroine uses their personal life for publicity, Anushka is no different now. I don't think it's cool, it annoys me all the time, actually especially when it's one of my favourites πŸ˜›

In this day and age.. you have to do your own PR in addition to your work speaking for yourself.. other wise you'll be lost in the pottyfest crowd..πŸ˜›