**Spoiler for 18th March** - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rapier

lol. i'm dead serious. go back to the first page and start reading from the beginning! it is hilarious!πŸ˜† we definitely look silly!

I did as soon as Mihir edited it...its funnyπŸ˜†....ok now am embarassed😳
Originally posted by Mihirism

ALL ON CRACK AT THE SAME TIME

🀣
Calm down. 4/20 is yet to come. πŸ˜†
I have included this in the post πŸ˜†

PPPS: if you're wondering what are the people talking about in replies then u must know that I pranked them into believing Amit-Falon are eliminated and KRK was guest judge πŸ€£ 

Originally posted by crystalline23

I did as soon as Mihir edited it...its funnyπŸ˜†....ok now am embarassed😳

me too! but don't edit ur posts! i want some people to be confused  outta their minds!πŸ˜† i can only imagine their reactions to this thread!🀣
Originally posted by debayon

Calm down. 4/20 is yet to come. πŸ˜†

huh? 4/20 ko kya hain? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

PPPS: if you're wondering what are the people talking about in replies then u must know that I pranked them into believing Amit-Falon are eliminated and KRK was guest judge πŸ€£ 

I bet its as funny as it can get if we start reading from begining lol... Mihir ji dhanya hey IF aapke jaise Rockerz seπŸ‘β­οΈ
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

I bet its as funny as it can get if we start reading from begining lol... Mihir ji dhanya hey IF aapke jaise Rockerz seπŸ‘β­οΈ

Arey bilkul nahi yaar πŸ˜ƒ IF is a rocking place with or without me πŸ˜Š

Yeah one of my contacts told me about this  on FB, and I was like 'W*H? Oh gosh....IF bulawa de raha hain.."πŸ˜† Then I find out its a prank and to top it all off, that person knew it was a prank, so basically that person pranked me in turnπŸ˜†
LOOL! It would be funny! Even if we happen to read it again sometime in the future! Lol!
Originally posted by Rapier

me too! but don't edit ur posts! i want some people to be confused  outta their minds!πŸ˜† i can only imagine their reactions to this thread!🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†