Sid And His Killing Patterns

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
well yaar....i noticed that sid kills womens...well its very noticable to all.....but than there is an important factor in there....he kills those womens who are despos...cheapos and those who throw themselves on him....i always noticed that...he has a pattern of his killings

well his affair with married womens are not counted here...because that is a track that brings Siddharth-Panchi together....and to proceed ahead to create a chemistry between Siddharth-Panchi.....a complete different story here....a relationship between a cassanova boss and his PR manager...so his affairs are not entirely included here...this was when he was not introduced as evil vampire and abhay's bro...he was just introduced as panchi's cassanova boss

the first prey sid spotted was a girl meeting her boyfriend in the night...to have fun he killed her....and also to frame abhay....his masterplan....well the girl was in love and he killed her....

the second prey was sid's ex-gf...and she was also a despo...the way she hugs him and flirts with him abt his eyes"sid mujhe tumhari ankhen bahut pasand hai"....he killed her

the third prey was shanaya...uff....her style of killing was the best.....how desperate and cheap was she throwing herself on sid......what a dialogue "come on baby drink my blood"...๐Ÿคฃ...and sid made a chilli chutney out of her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....wow she was the first one to invite a vampire and ask him to drink her blood๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ.....shanaya just made us felt that TVD victims and Twilight victims or all vampire series victim are nothing infront of her..and ekta made a history out of the vampire series including twilight and TVD and that a victim invites a vampire to drink her blood๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...i think all vampires needs a prey like shanaya who invites them to suck her blood out for free without even using any of the vampire powers๐Ÿคฃ

and he was in the verge of making T his dinner also.....but then she was saved by piya in the end...and we all know how high class despo T is๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...her list just goes on...kabir...abhay...shanker and now siddharth...only shaurya was spared....

he has a pattern of killings...he kills those  who are despos and cheapos....who throw themselves on him....

piya is his revenge on his little baby brother abhay.....and she is definetly not a despo....

as for panchi...he never thought of her in anyways.....till now i don't know why he doesn't feel for panchi like he does for T and other despos.....with panchi he is always a mystery....and panchi is one difficult catch for him since she has her traditional values intact with her which sid can never break it....

till now he kills womens since they are a easy catch as they can't resist his charms...but there is a pattern he kills all those who are cheapos and despos.....i wonder why....

he is killer...a real killer vampire...but there is a pattern in him to commit the murder on the girls....

he is one mystery guy.....unpredictable....

abhay= hatred
piya= revenge
T= timepass
chand= fun...game
maithilli= unrevealed
shanaya= dinner
panchi= clueless...till now i don't know what he feels for her
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post! :) anyways nice observation, I kinda noticed how he eats/drinks despos :D ... Even though he's meant to be a evil vampire. I like his character for some reason ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited**** YaY first comment !!!! ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by .Mehak. - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mehak.

Nice post! :) anyways nice observation, I kinda noticed how he eats/drinks despos :D ... Even though he's meant to be a evil vampire. I like his character for some reason ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited**** YaY first comment !!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

i agree yaar......he is one charmer...though he is evil...we still love him.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

IF EVIL IS SO SEXY AND CHARMING THEN WHY GOOD....โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

i am jealous of panchi now....she is in love with the sexy evil man๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so should he kill Ganish for being a cheapo and Shaurya for being a despo over Shankar?

anyway I thank him for getting Shanaya out of the show because she was not needed nor was she welcome by anybody in here.

now Sid back off women and start going after men too.

oh oh yes feed on T but please don't kill her now cos she is pretty fun to watch at times...lol

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
in all killing of Shanaya was funny๐Ÿ˜†, the way she was inviting him to drink her blood๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

good, she is finally out of show too..very boring was to watch her

after killing her, the way he was dancing with her dead body was funny & creepy too...& such a nice song pee loon, is gone all ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ, with Sid refereing it to blood๐Ÿ˜†
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

</div>

i agree yaar......he is one charmer...though he is evil...we still love him.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

IF EVIL IS SO SEXY AND CHARMING THEN WHY GOOD....โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

</strong>

<strong>i am jealous of panchi now....she is in love with the sexy evil man๐Ÿ˜ณ

<div>

Oh yesss!!! He too much of a charmerr ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† .... I don't understand why I don't hate him ๐Ÿ˜› .... Panchi is luckyy ๐Ÿ˜† ... She needs to make sure she doesn't become a despo ๐Ÿ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

so should he kill Ganish for being a cheapo and Shaurya for being a despo over Shankar?

well sid has already warned raddish if he sees him anyway near panchi...he will kill to death...and he meant it....so if he is around with panchi...death is waiting for him.....as for shaurya he is one annoying character they can make wonders in his character by showing him as a werewolf...those cranky Cvs just ruined the chance....gay track damned its so boring..i won't mind sid killing him.....but i can't see misha cry

anyway I thank him for getting Shanaya out of the show because she was not needed nor was she welcome by anybody in here.

i agree....she was one irritating and annoying character.....at one point of time she seduces abhay and was falling for him...suddenly she wants a family and baby from sid...how cheap and a despo....thank god sid killed her....or else i would want to kill her myself.....oh it was so funny how she invited sid to drink her blood๐Ÿ˜†....sid is a perfect gentleman๐Ÿ‘...he granted her wish๐Ÿ˜†

now Sid back off women and start going after men too.

i hope so...the only two mens he is after is his little baby brother abhay and daddy dearest chand

oh oh yes feed on T but please don't kill her now cos she is pretty fun to watch at times...lol

i agree.....sid can feed on T but don't kill her.....i love to see her scenes with misha-panchi

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

in all killing of Shanaya was funny๐Ÿ˜†, the way she was inviting him to drink her blood๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

good, she is finally out of show too..very boring was to watch her

after killing her, the way he was dancing with her dead body was funny & creepy too...& such a nice song pee loon, is gone all ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ, with Sid refereing it to blood๐Ÿ˜†

yup it was so funny that she invited sid to drink her blood๐Ÿคฃ....

what a word she used "come on baby drink my blood"...๐Ÿคฃpoor sid has no choice but to grant her wish.....even sid was hilarious "i am going to drink your blood baby"๐Ÿคฃ.....sid knows how to joke even in serious mood....siddhant really did a beautiful job in this scenes.....

and yes it was wonderful to get her out of the show๐Ÿ‘...her character was completely annoying...irritating and disgusting๐Ÿคข...the way she seduced abhay๐Ÿคข.....worst is she is a teacher and abhay is a student.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

yup sid dancing with shanaya's body was infact funny and creepy...if sid was an human he would have been known as psychopath killer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ญ

and the pee loon song is gone case after yesterday episode....i love this song...now on if i hear the song...i will laugh because of TrAngad and siddharth๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...poor pritam and mohit๐Ÿ˜†...by now they would have crying tears of blood listening to their beautiful song butchered so badly๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mehak.

Oh yesss!!! He too much of a charmerr ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† .... I don't understand why I don't hate him ๐Ÿ˜› .... Panchi is luckyy ๐Ÿ˜† ... She needs to make sure she doesn't become a despo ๐Ÿ˜†

he charms everyone yaar....no wonder we can't hate him๐Ÿ˜†Embarrassed...he does all the evil things yet we love himEmbarrassed...thats really strangeConfused...i guess girls do loves bad boys....such examples are us๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰....

siddhant made the impossible to possible as siddharth like how in TVD Ian made the impossible into possibleโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....Damon-Siddharth both are grey shades character with a contrast of evil in it๐Ÿ˜ˆ...everyone should hate them but the way siddhant-Ian made the characters we just love them passionately rather than hating themโค๏ธEmbarrassed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....they made evil look sexy...dashing..handsome and charming.....โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

i am really jealous of panchi-elena๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜”...they have sexy evil vampires with them who have the ability to charm and compel us into their spell....๐Ÿ˜‰Embarrassedโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post . 
and" panchi=clueless"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†