India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid And His Killing Patterns

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
well yaar....i noticed that sid kills womens...well its very noticable to all.....but than there is an important factor in there....he kills those womens who are despos...cheapos and those who throw themselves on him....i always noticed that...he has a pattern of his killings

well his affair with married womens are not counted here...because that is a track that brings Siddharth-Panchi together....and to proceed ahead to create a chemistry between Siddharth-Panchi.....a complete different story here....a relationship between a cassanova boss and his PR manager...so his affairs are not entirely included here...this was when he was not introduced as evil vampire and abhay's bro...he was just introduced as panchi's cassanova boss

the first prey sid spotted was a girl meeting her boyfriend in the night...to have fun he killed her....and also to frame abhay....his masterplan....well the girl was in love and he killed her....

the second prey was sid's ex-gf...and she was also a despo...the way she hugs him and flirts with him abt his eyes"sid mujhe tumhari ankhen bahut pasand hai"....he killed her

the third prey was shanaya...uff....her style of killing was the best.....how desperate and cheap was she throwing herself on sid......what a dialogue "come on baby drink my blood"...ROFL...and sid made a chilli chutney out of herLOLLOL....wow she was the first one to invite a vampire and ask him to drink her bloodLOLROFL.....shanaya just made us felt that TVD victims and Twilight victims or all vampire series victim are nothing infront of her..and ekta made a history out of the vampire series including twilight and TVD and that a victim invites a vampire to drink her bloodLOLWink...i think all vampires needs a prey like shanaya who invites them to suck her blood out for free without even using any of the vampire powersROFL

and he was in the verge of making T his dinner also.....but then she was saved by piya in the end...and we all know how high class despo T isAngryLOL...her list just goes on...kabir...abhay...shanker and now siddharth...only shaurya was spared....

he has a pattern of killings...he kills those  who are despos and cheapos....who throw themselves on him....

piya is his revenge on his little baby brother abhay.....and she is definetly not a despo....

as for panchi...he never thought of her in anyways.....till now i don't know why he doesn't feel for panchi like he does for T and other despos.....with panchi he is always a mystery....and panchi is one difficult catch for him since she has her traditional values intact with her which sid can never break it....

till now he kills womens since they are a easy catch as they can't resist his charms...but there is a pattern he kills all those who are cheapos and despos.....i wonder why....

he is killer...a real killer vampire...but there is a pattern in him to commit the murder on the girls....

he is one mystery guy.....unpredictable....

abhay= hatred
piya= revenge
T= timepass
chand= fun...game
maithilli= unrevealed
shanaya= dinner
panchi= clueless...till now i don't know what he feels for her

Edited by Mages - 14 March 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reapriyankabassiAngel_voice.Mehak.IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Nice post! :) anyways nice observation, I kinda noticed how he eats/drinks despos :D ... Even though he's meant to be a evil vampire. I like his character for some reason LOL LOL Confused
Edited**** YaY first comment !!!! Tongue

Edited by .Mehak. - 14 March 2011 at 4:31pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Nice post! :) anyways nice observation, I kinda noticed how he eats/drinks despos :D ... Even though he's meant to be a evil vampire. I like his character for some reason LOL LOL Confused

i agree yaar......he is one charmer...though he is evil...we still love him.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

IF EVIL IS SO SEXY AND CHARMING THEN WHY GOOD....HeartEvil Smile

i am jealous of panchi now....she is in love with the sexy evil manEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
so should he kill Ganish for being a cheapo and Shaurya for being a despo over Shankar?

anyway I thank him for getting Shanaya out of the show because she was not needed nor was she welcome by anybody in here.

now Sid back off women and start going after men too.

oh oh yes feed on T but please don't kill her now cos she is pretty fun to watch at times...lol

Edited by .Angel - 14 March 2011 at 4:42pm
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
in all killing of Shanaya was funnyLOL, the way she was inviting him to drink her bloodShockedLOL

good, she is finally out of show too..very boring was to watch herOuch

after killing her, the way he was dancing with her dead body was funny & creepy tooOuch...& such a nice song pee loon, is gone all Thumbs Down, with Sid refereing it to bloodLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j.BeautifulSoul.

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by .Mehak.

</div>

i agree yaar......he is one charmer...though he is evil...we still love him.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

IF EVIL IS SO SEXY AND CHARMING THEN WHY GOOD....HeartEvil Smile

</strong>

<strong>i am jealous of panchi now....she is in love with the sexy evil manEmbarrassed

<div>

Oh yesss!!! He too much of a charmerr Embarrassed LOL .... I don't understand why I don't hate him Tongue .... Panchi is luckyy LOL ... She needs to make sure she doesn't become a despo LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

so should he kill Ganish for being a cheapo and Shaurya for being a despo over Shankar?

well sid has already warned raddish if he sees him anyway near panchi...he will kill to death...and he meant it....so if he is around with panchi...death is waiting for him.....as for shaurya he is one annoying character they can make wonders in his character by showing him as a werewolf...those cranky Cvs just ruined the chance....gay track damned its so boring..i won't mind sid killing him.....but i can't see misha cry

anyway I thank him for getting Shanaya out of the show because she was not needed nor was she welcome by anybody in here.

i agree....she was one irritating and annoying character.....at one point of time she seduces abhay and was falling for him...suddenly she wants a family and baby from sid...how cheap and a despo....thank god sid killed her....or else i would want to kill her myself.....oh it was so funny how she invited sid to drink her bloodLOL....sid is a perfect gentlemanClap...he granted her wishLOL

now Sid back off women and start going after men too.

i hope so...the only two mens he is after is his little baby brother abhay and daddy dearest chand

oh oh yes feed on T but please don't kill her now cos she is pretty fun to watch at times...lol

i agree.....sid can feed on T but don't kill her.....i love to see her scenes with misha-panchi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

in all killing of Shanaya was funnyLOL, the way she was inviting him to drink her bloodShockedLOL

good, she is finally out of show too..very boring was to watch herOuch

after killing her, the way he was dancing with her dead body was funny & creepy tooOuch...& such a nice song pee loon, is gone all Thumbs Down, with Sid refereing it to bloodLOL

yup it was so funny that she invited sid to drink her bloodROFL....

what a word she used "come on baby drink my blood"...ROFLpoor sid has no choice but to grant her wish.....even sid was hilarious "i am going to drink your blood baby"ROFL.....sid knows how to joke even in serious mood....siddhant really did a beautiful job in this scenes.....

and yes it was wonderful to get her out of the showClap...her character was completely annoying...irritating and disgustingDead...the way she seduced abhayDead.....worst is she is a teacher and abhay is a student.....AngryAngryDead

yup sid dancing with shanaya's body was infact funny and creepyOuch...if sid was an human he would have been known as psychopath killerLOLWinkCry

and the pee loon song is gone case after yesterday episode....i love this song...now on if i hear the song...i will laugh because of TrAngad and siddharthLOLLOL...poor pritam and mohitLOL...by now they would have crying tears of blood listening to their beautiful song butchered so badlyCryLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index