Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

14th March Uttaran WU:Veer brings Sarees for Tappu (Page 2)

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

[QUOTE=jyoti06]

Here is Today's Update

Nani was coming downstairs when suddenly she slips becuase of water on the floor ;Nani then blasts Ichha for spilling water on the floor and as usual asks her to clean the floorOuch(I don't understand,Ichha is Bundela family's daughter-in-law after all and there is no servant to clean the  floor ....the bahu of the family is treated like a dirt and noone says anything about it ?Confused

reply- iccha herslef is like dorrmat treating herself as dirt- so who can help her comeon, has mai told her ever to clean the floor, -NO-  has umed told her -NO, has kasa or ver told her to clean - NO, has ever even dadji told her - NO.
tOU COME ONE YAAR WHY BLAME BUNDELAS, ICHCHA IS HERSELF A DIRT USKO NAUKRANI KA KHOON AB TAK NAHAIN AGAY HAI

Although the words are bitter, but I do agree with you. Even worse was the part which the updater missed which was the constant flashback of the young Icha played by Sparsh, cleaning up some kids plate in a birthday party. What was the message, I wonder? Once a maid, always a maid. Kindly do not dare to dream big! 

I disagree with the part that most people think that Icha is quiet and thus a doormat. I think she could possibly give Nani etc a nice reply, but she is simply clueless on how to give a rude reply. She is also eager to please and be in the good books of those who simply do not value her.

For ex: Why run behind Taps and return the money? Why accept the apology with that horrid grin? Why not show some attitude esp when Taps has been proved wrong and is holding her ear and asking for forgiveness??

And W*HELL is with Veer? He really thought that Taps was standing in the heat and looking for a cotton saree??? He was so ultra smart when he was following her when he suspected that she was faking a pregnancy. Remember how he followed her to the gym! And now, instead of quietly watching her to see what is happening, he gets down?? Stupid dolt. Or maybe, Taps has got away with every single lie so even if she cries wolf the hundredth time, these guys simply have to believe her. So sad. What a worthless moral to send out to Uttran's veiwers. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8tiny15

maneet111 Newbie
maneet111
maneet111

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
thanks
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

Nani's dialogue is like a dose of bitter medicine.   Wonder at whom the entertainment of Nani is directed by the Creative Team of Colors Channel.   They must be sado-masochists, and must know the sensation.   Good luck for them.  For me it is switch off the channel.

Soon, they will drive me from Uttaran serial.  My sincere thanks to them.

@ Bold... Perfect description in a nut shell..ClapClap... Nani +Ttapasya Versus Ichcha relationship, which is sado- masochistic is symbolic of the Cvs Versus Audience relationship...Ouch

Edited by hermoinee - 15 March 2011 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

thanks jyothi.

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks joyti but i think you vercha fan as you wrriten in red colour.

Go to top