Uttaran

14th March Uttaran WU:Veer brings Sarees for Tappu

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Here is Today's Update

• Episode starts with Tappu leaving with the money when Ichha calls her from back to give her the money which fell on the floor in the last episode ;So then Tappu is irritated with Ichha for calling her from back just when she was leaving;Ichha then gives the money to Tappu when Tappu realises that the money fell on the floor and so she quickly lies to Ichha that since its quite hot these days,she is finding really uncomfortable to wear these heavy sarees and so she is going to the market to get some light shiffon cotton sarees😉😆;After this Tappu leaves...
  • Nani was coming downstairs when suddenly she slips becuase of water on the floor ;Nani then blasts Ichha for spilling water on the floor and as usual asks her to clean the floor(I don't understand,Ichha is Bundela family's daughter-in-law after all and there is no servant to clean the  floor ....the bahu of the family is treated like a dirt and noone says anything about it ?😕);Ichha then cleans the floor when Nani continuously taunts her about how the puja got ruined because of her presense there;Hearing this Ichha finally answers Nani back by telling her that it was because of her,Tappu is in this house today which she should not forget👏 on which Nani also tells Ichha that even she is forgetting the fact that today she has got the acceptance in this house only because of Tappu's request;Nani also tells Ichha that once the baby comes out,soon she will b out of this house and Tappu will b getting her position of the bahu in this house again;Poor Ichha again has no reply😭,..
  • Ichha calls up Ammo and cries her heart out on phone and asks Ammo to come to her soon as she needs her😭;Hearing this Ammo tries to explain to Ichha that she needs to fight her battle here without giving up so easily; Ammo also reminds Ichha that Veer is not a pencil-box which she used to give to Tappu during her childhood days and so she should fight for her rights here..Ichha feels a bit relaxed after hearing Ammo's encouraging words...
  • Tappu is shown going to all places searching for Mr.Rathod but is not finding him anywhere and so she wonders standing on the road where can he be right now🤔when Veer's car comes from behind and Veer spots Tappu standing on the other side of the road; So then Veer walks towards Tappu and asks her what is she doing here on which Tappu as usual lies to Veer that she has come to get some light shiffon cotton sarees since its quite hot now ;Hearing this Veer asks Tappu to go home in his car while he will get the sarees for her😕;Tappu initially was not ready to listen but then Veer forces her to go home and so in the end Tappu leaves for home while Veer goes to get sarees for her😕..
  • Saanchi is keeping her clothes in the room when Ichha enters the room with tea for her and seeing Ichha there she quickly starts her fake blind act again and tells Ichha about how even though she is blind but she can always feel everyone's presense and she can even feel which one is her favourite dress😆;Saanchi and Ichha both hv some not so important talk with each other😆
  • Ichha is then shown sitting on the staircase and remembering about how all hv either taunted or warned her about Tappu's presense in the house;So then Ichha wonders whether she did the right thing by asking Tappu to stay in this house since she feels that no matter how much she bothers for Tappu and her baby,but Tappu will never understand her emotions😭...
  • Just then Veer comes back home and asks Chanda to give the cotton sarees to Tappu which he brought for her;Chanda is shocked to see Veer bringing sarees for Tappu😲 ;Ichha too sees this and is shocked😲😲..Episode ends😆..

Precap:Tappu tells Ichha that today Veer brought sarees for her and tomorrow he will even bring toys for her baby because slowly he is getting attached to this baby and once this baby takes birth,then not only he will start feeling for his baby but he will even start feeling and caring for the baby's mother too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thanks rashmi desai tina dutta r rockstars
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!!

Hehe ranchid is gonna make trouble for tappu soon :-)
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nani's dialogue is like a dose of bitter medicine.   Wonder at whom the entertainment of Nani is directed by the Creative Team of Colors Channel.   They must be sado-masochists, and must know the sensation.   Good luck for them.  For me it is switch off the channel.

Soon, they will drive me from Uttaran serial.  My sincere thanks to them.
[QUOTE=jyoti06]

Here is Today's Update

Nani was coming downstairs when suddenly she slips becuase of water on the floor ;Nani then blasts Ichha for spilling water on the floor and as usual asks her to clean the floor(I don't understand,Ichha is Bundela family's daughter-in-law after all and there is no servant to clean the  floor ....the bahu of the family is treated like a dirt and noone says anything about it ?😕

reply- iccha herslef is like dorrmat treating herself as dirt- so who can help her comeon, has mai told her ever to clean the floor, -NO-  has umed told her -NO, has kasa or ver told her to clean - NO, has ever even dadji told her - NO.
tOU COME ONE YAAR WHY BLAME BUNDELAS, ICHCHA IS HERSELF A DIRT USKO NAUKRANI KA KHOON AB TAK NAHAIN AGAY HAI
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

Although the words are bitter, but I do agree with you. Even worse was the part which the updater missed which was the constant flashback of the young Icha played by Sparsh, cleaning up some kids plate in a birthday party. What was the message, I wonder? Once a maid, always a maid. Kindly do not dare to dream big! 

I disagree with the part that most people think that Icha is quiet and thus a doormat. I think she could possibly give Nani etc a nice reply, but she is simply clueless on how to give a rude reply. She is also eager to please and be in the good books of those who simply do not value her.

For ex: Why run behind Taps and return the money? Why accept the apology with that horrid grin? Why not show some attitude esp when Taps has been proved wrong and is holding her ear and asking for forgiveness??

And W*HELL is with Veer? He really thought that Taps was standing in the heat and looking for a cotton saree??? He was so ultra smart when he was following her when he suspected that she was faking a pregnancy. Remember how he followed her to the gym! And now, instead of quietly watching her to see what is happening, he gets down?? Stupid dolt. Or maybe, Taps has got away with every single lie so even if she cries wolf the hundredth time, these guys simply have to believe her. So sad. What a worthless moral to send out to Uttran's veiwers. 

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: walquest2000

Nani's dialogue is like a dose of bitter medicine.   Wonder at whom the entertainment of Nani is directed by the Creative Team of Colors Channel.   They must be sado-masochists, and must know the sensation.   Good luck for them.  For me it is switch off the channel.

Soon, they will drive me from Uttaran serial.  My sincere thanks to them.

@ Bold... Perfect description in a nut shell..👏👏... Nani +Ttapasya Versus Ichcha relationship, which is sado- masochistic is symbolic of the Cvs Versus Audience relationship...
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks jyothi.

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks joyti but i think you vercha fan as you wrriten in red colour.