Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dialogue that had me in tears till now... (Page 3)

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Eva.... Missed your in depth details of Maan/Geet's feelings....

You have so beautifully summarised what Gurmeet/Drashti portrayed yesterday with their awesome acting....

Looking forward to today's episode. Am hoping Geet will put Dev in his place before Maan gets any chance to.... As far as Geet is concerned Maan is the Papa of the Baby and She is the Mom.

Welcome BackHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Bhavi Dear..  Thank you so much for your feed back. 

Yea Gurmeet and Drashti are awesome and always work so hard to give beyond what they need to and that makes the scene so alive and we get more and more attached to Maaneet.

Somehow I feel bad for Dev as he is not able to be even a simple Brother in law who is genuinely concern for his brother and his wife because of his painful history with Geet.   But I hope that it ends and he could be a normal brother to Maan and BIL to Geet.

Cause He and Maan had good chemistry before Maan came to know the real face of his brother and NT.. and stood with Geet by kicking him out of KM and breaking any tie with him

Becaue if they have brough him back in the storyline again then that has to be with some purpose.  But I am sure they will have make him positive.  Because negative Dev has no place in Maan and Geet's lives.  and being negative he will loose everything his gradma, his sister and his whole family.

Even Adi was reluctant to give phone to maan when he says it was Dev.  He forced him to say what was the purpose and then only came and gave phone to Maan.  I truly loved the loyalness of Adi in that scene

Go to top