Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dialogue that had me in tears till now...

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Maan could not handle the demand from Geet asking Maan please bring my baby back.  Maan who fulfilled even the smallest wish of Geet couldnot help but stare helplessly at the wall hearing his Geet crying bitterly for their baby...

As dadi enters he gives the charge of Geet in her hand and walks slowly outside to deal with his pain..  But Geet she only wanted to console her Maan she knew how much Maan would be hurt.. and even in her endless grief she is looking for Maan she asks Dadima where is Maan.  She thought Maan has to be with her and he walked out..  He must be upset with her for not taking the care of their baby...  her heart cried out Maan... her heart only felt the absense of her maan and she cried bitterly that all are leaving her baby left her now Maan is leaving her too.. 

After the loss of her baby her existance and sanity depend upon Maan and to see him walking out she cries for him..  Wise dadima understood her need.  She understood that the loss of the baby could be only dealt with the help of her husband.  She goes out and fetches Maan telling him that Geet needs him more then his grief and his sorrow and his need for solace.

Oh boy the way Maan cried in Dadima's embrace was a scene to watch and feel..  The way he said Dadima why did this thing happen to us?

Gosh Gurmeet was fantastic with tears rolling down and grief striken expressions... 

He walks back in the room dreading how to console his wife his beloved Geet...  His feet do not have strength to go to her but he still makes it..

Geet looks at him entering the room her eyes starts feeling with tears.  She too understands the pain of this magnificent man.. 

He sits near her and they look at each other and Geet just breaks down sobbing I am sorry Maan I did not take good care of your baby..  Forgive me to separate you and the baby...  

OMG..  this dialogues had made me cry uncontrollably.  In this sentence Geet told Maan that she knows how much hurt he is.  She told him that she knew that this was more his baby then hers. She told him that she was the one who could not keep the promise to him to take care of the baby.  She being the mom asked the forgiveness of him as the one who was at the fault.  and the way Maan took the blame on him telling that it was his fault as he needed to be with her all the time and because he left her this thing happened otherwise it could have been avoided..

And he knew that she is exhusted with all that crying and with that operation performed on her.  He makes her lie down sweetly and knows that she needs him by her side..  So holding her by his side he lies down with her in his arms giving her heart the warmeth of his closeness and love of his presence.  He stays with her throughout the night and does not leave her at all forgetting his own pain and grief.  In that hospital bed they lay in each others arms and consloe each other.

Oh boy what a sweet way to console and comfort each other.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

cbfan61maneet-premideva1007londongirl95coasta_70shivenianshimanshi--Kesh--bvs7691-eiya-RadiantTreasure--Saavi---TeriMalang-hindu4lyfEchoesofpassionPreethi-Premi-Yaz-KyunkiImafan* ~ Roshni ~ *mgdg_2010sanu3108Shweta13maankigeet4evert_areeb--Ratna--jasraj123SilentsoulAmoureuxswetha10SahSahLD-RadhaJennyPennyblackb28

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was fantastic
Beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

Gayaa Senior Member
Gayaa
Gayaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
no words to express todays epi

hey eva i missed you so much nice to have you back
thank you for the lovely pic it felt like we were all there with you.
missed youe updates and was wondering where did she go until i saw the pic then
thats how i got to know you were on holiday.
hope you had a good time

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Yes today was sad but an awesome episode reeling with all those raw emotions..

thank you for missing me!!!!   :))

Yes I was on vacation and was indeed fortunate enough to meet Gurmeet and Drashti in person..  two awesome and fantastic actors.. 
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

i loved the way DD delivered these dialogues...complete emotional ...awesome...

evasumi

LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much! Im not able to watch todays episode but at least your post gave me some piece of mindSmile I really appreciate it

Edited by GeetHSP - 14 March 2011 at 4:21pm

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Thank you so much! Im not able to watch todays episode but at least your post gave me some piece of mindSmile I really appreciate it

Oh that is sad but you could have read the detailed update too..

Here is the link to updates

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
well said...the episode was felt at the heart by all maaneetians....it was extremely sad to watch

evasumi

Go to top