Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Saachi loves Shravan

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I am confused.

We all know that most of the serial is Shravan's journey of love and how he started to and ultimately did fall in love with Saachi. When exactly did Saachi fall in love with Shravan? She was already building posters saying 'I Love You' before their wedding. I know she thought that Shravan had told her that, but that would mean she was just saying it because he said it. There was an attraction for sure - I mean seriously ladies, look at Shravan, how could there not be - but when and how did she fall in love? I am inclined to believe that Saachi felt immense gratitude and attraction towards Shravan and fell in love with him later. I think she cried in the courtyard when he told her he loved someone else, not so much because he didn't love her, but moreso because her dreams were shattered.

Or maybe, it was just the acting. My personal feeling is that Shravan was better able to relay subtleties of various emotions better than Saachi. (Don't kill me, just my pov)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Niru-..Cinderella100sangeeta9ktmsAanchal15chammak_challoanasuya43sunaina02

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Nice topic anu,When sanchi fell ill after that rain crying,shravan asks her whether she loved him and she says no to him and tells herself that she loves him so much but when did she fell for himD'oh, only ramji knows.May be she felt some thing ( got the signalLOL) from mandir scene and gradually his sympathy for her and his behaviour with evil jiju in bus and his talk with that evil saas at the restaurant might have made her fall for him.Shravan gave all sorts of signals to sanchi until he told about tara to her.

I  totally agree that shravan excels in expressing various emotions than sanchi.sanchi's whiny crying is as bad as shravan's dancingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Niru-..sangeeta9momma1128

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Good post Anu Big smile I remember when SaaVan were confessing their love to each other & Shravan asks Saachi if she loves him too & she says, jab maine aapko pehli baar dekha tha na tab se main aapse pyar karti thi Embarrassed So maybe when she first saw him she loved him

..-Niru-..momma1128anasuya43

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

Good post Anu Big smile I remember when SaaVan were confessing their love to each other & Shravan asks Saachi if she loves him too & she says, jab maine aapko pehli baar dekha tha na tab se main aapse pyar karti thi Embarrassed So maybe when she first saw him she loved him

That was in the bathroom!!  She loved him from the bathroom.  The mandir and rumaal scene, she was definitely attracted but I still can not figure out the love.  Where is the love people???? Tongue

..-Niru-..sangeeta9anasuya43

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

That was in the bathroom!!  She loved him from the bathroom.  The mandir and rumaal scene, she was definitely attracted but I still can not figure out the love.  Where is the love people???? Tongue

LOLROFL yeah maybe she did love him from the bathroom Embarrassed
Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Saachi met Shravan outside the restaurant, and mistook him to be prospective groom. May be it was love at first sight for her....Wink 

Agree with you, Anu. Shravan is able to encapsulate better than Saachi. His eyes can speak volumes.

Edited by Aanchal15 - 14 March 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Saachi met Shravan outside the restaurant, and mistook him to be prospective groom. May be it was love at first sight for her..

very well said anchal, me too thinks that it was love at first sight for saanchi Heart and who would blame her, the look which he gave her at their first meeting would make any girl melt right away...Embarrassed

..-Niru-..Aanchal15momma1128

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Anu...

My feeling is Saachi  fell in love with Shravan during the honeymoon at Mumbai...All that happened before , the meeting, the marriage only emphasised her attraction and gratitude  towards him.. She never realised true love, until Later..

During honeymoon when both were alone she realised her deep felt feelings were indeed love and with kashimira's help she tried her best to win over Shravan..
Actually her love for him was built slowly from first meeting and just burst out during their honeymoon,on the day Tara rejected Shravan..

This is my POv..

..-Niru-..Aanchal15momma1128

Go to top