I solemly swear... (Page 2)

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Word to all what you guys have said.

Three cheers for the forces behind this wonderful episode.StarStarStar

LTL rocks has been one of the bestest shows.ClapClapClap

TaSha rocks and MR and MV play their roles to the T.

The Don returns and how....a changed man that he is now, we will get to see the child like impish streak back...He will smile more often and boy isn't that bad for our sanity.

Yes Mahi looked completely worn out...but she looked better in the friday episode so was wondering whether this was short before that scene.
She needs kohl in her eyes...and we do not need the stool please. She can do away with those lens too.......

Friends have already commented on MR needing a hair cut...i second that too,,,

Keeping my fingers crossed for a similar 4 day run this week........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Elysiaivy_11

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Ley's hope they give us more such episods almost everydaySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Yessssssssssssssssss....Dutta is baaaaaaaack...YES...I loved the episode...ufffffffffffffffff......Dutta saab,....................aap ka jawab nahiiiiiiiiiiii..

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Ana, stop being so jittery about ur writings, ur posts have always given me  valuable insights [albeit construed by some as being hyper/-ve] LOL

Lol LOL I can't help it, yaar. I'm always jittery about my writings and everything else in life LOL You're lucky you haven't met me in real life. I would exhaust you LOL

@ Shreya: Lol, the height thing made me laugh WinkLOL But I could overlook it 'cause the episode as a whole was so perfectly shot Big smile

Edited by Elysia - 15 March 2011 at 4:59am

-bharti-

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

*calls Yash Chauhan and begs him to permenantly attach himself to every DSP scene* LOL

OH. Note to CVs and producers: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US THIS AWESOME EPI Big smile

Word Ana.
Last night's episode was awesome. The focus was DUTTA and  various facets to his character was beautifully  brought in just 20 minutes.

Enjoy your posts.. please keep writing. Smile

Elysia

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by brvr

Ana, stop being so jittery about ur writings, ur posts have always given me  valuable insights [albeit construed by some as being hyper/-ve] LOL

Lol LOL I can't help it, yaar. I'm always jittery about my writings and everything else in life LOL You're lucky you haven't met me in real life. I would exhaust you LOL

@ Shreya: Lol, the height thing made me laugh WinkLOL But I could overlook it 'cause the episode as a whole was so perfectly shot Big smile
No, u dont know me cause al my life i've been dealg with people who r hyper. First it was my father nd now its my husband.  So i've assumed i can handle such people.  My  closest ones do vouch for this trait in me  Wink.  I like challenges nd challenging people.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index