India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I solemly swear...

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
... that this is a positive feedback post tonight. Shocker, right? Well, one thing is that repeating the same critisism isn't allowed anymore - and another thing is that I don't have any critisism for the episode aired today. I think that the whole team behind LTL did an honest-to-God good job today.

But I would like to share what I loved about the episode and hear your thoughts as well Wink While crossing my fingers that this thread isn't closed, by the way *pleads with the DT and gives them a pumpkin pie in bribe*

Big smile Embarrassed

Pros:

Today's episode was brilliant. DSP was back in sher mode, his voice, his expressions, the totally hot confidence, the smirking. (Somebody get me a bucket, I'm drooling all over the floor here.)

The editing was really good. What I noticed was how the camera really focused on characters, and especially Mishal during his scenes. There was a nice flow to the episode and the scenes were allowed to be played out rather than the director jumping from shots to shots awkwardly.

I think that Yash Chauhan might've been present while shooting this episode since there were no scenes back at the PN. His style was obvious throughout the episode and made me feel so calm and comfortable - like I was watching the old LTL again. I really missed that guy's directing. There were a few more camera angles on DSP, from worm's eye view to bird's eye view (loved it).

The Tasha hug was shot in a more focused way that really made me feel the moment. The way that they hugged this time showed a protectiveness from D's side. Yeah, the hug was protective, that's what I'm trying to say LOL See, I'm blabbering just because I got an awesome LTL episode. God help me.

Cons:

- Um, is it just me or does Mahi seem worn out in recent episodes?

That's it, folks. I'm all hyper tonight. In LTL mood. Thrilled. Nervous about what tomorrow will bring in terms the kind of awesomeness we saw in today's episode.

*calls Yash Chauhan and begs him to permenantly attach himself to every DSP scene* LOL

OH. Note to CVs and producers: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US THIS AWESOME EPI Big smile

Edited by Elysia - 14 March 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.niki11ramya90star1315LaTuLavahgarneets_ltl-Roopa-mnx12.Indu.Pooja_219WanderbugAni_La_Iamprnczivy_11-Carrie--Azy--bharti-LekzmeghapartiHamlet53smile.saraTheRager

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Dutta is baaaaaaaack...YES...I loved the episode, I love that Dutta Bhao/Mishal is back and I loved the Tasha hug too. Smile

I have also noticed that Mahi seems tired...she maybe has a lot going on...I can live with that....I am just happy that Dutta Bhao is back.

I loved every dialogue Dutta/Mishal was saying, I loved that Dutta was confident and the fight scene in the jungle was GREAT.

I really missed Dutta...I hope they are going to keep the same style as today...

No Mishal...No Dutta...No LTL...that a fact! Smile

Edited by agbg98 - 14 March 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Yes , Dutta was rocking today. N, don't u guys think, that Mahi is given a tired look as opposed 2 she's looking tired ? Come on, Nakusa's working all the day , it'd look so unreal if she looks very refreshed all the time.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I agree Ana...there were hardly any glitches. Except at times the height difference seemed off. But then I realized in a long shot they didnt use a stool for Naku. So I wonder if the cameras were placed properly so as to not require a stolol.
Even I hope YC or whoever directed today's epi directs all the Dutta scenes. The other director doesnt do justice to Mishal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamElysia-bharti--Azy-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Even I hope YC or whoever directed today's epi directs all the Dutta scenes. The other director doesnt do justice to Mishal.

I hope that too and I agree with you that the other director does not do justice to Mishal R...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
OK..so it was such a awesome episode and i have not even gotten around to watching it because of my net...has to be punishment for something i did really wrong a sin maybe..

so yeah i will say from previous episodes that in some shots mahi does looks washed out and tired...maybe too much work load wht with practice and shooting and even personal life..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiaivy_11-bharti--Azy-TheRager

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Indeed it was one of the most memorable episodes for the sheer brilliance nd calmness as to how the scenes were shot.  Especially the tent scene was superb.  The DN embrace was too too good Heart[the best, most blissful], it brought the true emotions behind the hug.  How protective nd caring dutta looked nd how concerned nd fearful nakku was, hats off to both MR nd Mahi for brilliant performances.   Whosoever responsible for this episode, plzzzz continue the good work.  Wow! one good episode can lift our spirits to no end nd vice versa. Ana, stop being so jittery about ur writings, ur posts have always given me  valuable insights [albeit construed by some as being hyper/-ve] LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12mozart66Elysiaivy_11TheRager

ujju111 Groupbie
ujju111
ujju111

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
loved your postHeart!!! Ya, the direction, the acting, editing was all perfectClap.... the hug being heavenly!
ON the whole, yesterday's epi can be counted in the list of the"great episodes"!!! I loved it loads..Big smile
 Mahi does look tired now-a-daysOuch coz of her packed schedule of laagi, n nach baliye(nb). I guess when these epis were shot, both MV n MR had their holi dance practice... mishal too looked a bit strained  n worn out.Unhappy Mahi had three in her kitty dear... this one, holi n nb!
My cousin is into these tele prod. n says that... their schedules are terribly exhausting. Mostly, the shoots are from 9am-9pm, sometimes they exceed post-midnyt coz of various reasons. Also, the dance rehersals are done from 11pm-3am!!! We can pretty imagine Mahhi's condition..
but hats off to her, for being so proffessional n giving her every Joule of energy to such brilliant work.Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Elysiaivy_11smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index