Posted: 13 years ago
... that this is a positive feedback post tonight. Shocker, right? Well, one thing is that repeating the same critisism isn't allowed anymore - and another thing is that I don't have any critisism for the episode aired today. I think that the whole team behind LTL did an honest-to-God good job today.

But I would like to share what I loved about the episode and hear your thoughts as well πŸ˜‰ While crossing my fingers that this thread isn't closed, by the way *pleads with the DT and gives them a pumpkin pie in bribe*

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Pros:

Today's episode was brilliant. DSP was back in sher mode, his voice, his expressions, the totally hot confidence, the smirking. (Somebody get me a bucket, I'm drooling all over the floor here.)

The editing was really good. What I noticed was how the camera really focused on characters, and especially Mishal during his scenes. There was a nice flow to the episode and the scenes were allowed to be played out rather than the director jumping from shots to shots awkwardly.

I think that Yash Chauhan might've been present while shooting this episode since there were no scenes back at the PN. His style was obvious throughout the episode and made me feel so calm and comfortable - like I was watching the old LTL again. I really missed that guy's directing. There were a few more camera angles on DSP, from worm's eye view to bird's eye view (loved it).

The Tasha hug was shot in a more focused way that really made me feel the moment. The way that they hugged this time showed a protectiveness from D's side. Yeah, the hug was protective, that's what I'm trying to say πŸ˜† See, I'm blabbering just because I got an awesome LTL episode. God help me.

Cons:

- Um, is it just me or does Mahi seem worn out in recent episodes?

That's it, folks. I'm all hyper tonight. In LTL mood. Thrilled. Nervous about what tomorrow will bring in terms the kind of awesomeness we saw in today's episode.

*calls Yash Chauhan and begs him to permenantly attach himself to every DSP scene* πŸ˜†

OH. Note to CVs and producers: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US THIS AWESOME EPI πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Dutta is baaaaaaaack...YES...I loved the episode, I love that Dutta Bhao/Mishal is back and I loved the Tasha hug too. 😊

I have also noticed that Mahi seems tired...she maybe has a lot going on...I can live with that....I am just happy that Dutta Bhao is back.

I loved every dialogue Dutta/Mishal was saying, I loved that Dutta was confident and the fight scene in the jungle was GREAT.

I really missed Dutta...I hope they are going to keep the same style as today...

No Mishal...No Dutta...No LTL...that a fact! 😊

Edited by agbg98 - 13 years ago
Yes , Dutta was rocking today. N, don't u guys think, that Mahi is given a tired look as opposed 2 she's looking tired ? Come on, Nakusa's working all the day , it'd look so unreal if she looks very refreshed all the time.
I agree Ana...there were hardly any glitches. Except at times the height difference seemed off. But then I realized in a long shot they didnt use a stool for Naku. So I wonder if the cameras were placed properly so as to not require a stolol.
Even I hope YC or whoever directed today's epi directs all the Dutta scenes. The other director doesnt do justice to Mishal.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Even I hope YC or whoever directed today's epi directs all the Dutta scenes. The other director doesnt do justice to Mishal.

I hope that too and I agree with you that the other director does not do justice to Mishal R...πŸ˜›
OK..so it was such a awesome episode and i have not even gotten around to watching it because of my net...has to be punishment for something i did really wrong a sin maybe..

so yeah i will say from previous episodes that in some shots mahi does looks washed out and tired...maybe too much work load wht with practice and shooting and even personal life..
Indeed it was one of the most memorable episodes for the sheer brilliance nd calmness as to how the scenes were shot.  Especially the tent scene was superb.  The DN embrace was too too good ❀️[the best, most blissful], it brought the true emotions behind the hug.  How protective nd caring dutta looked nd how concerned nd fearful nakku was, hats off to both MR nd Mahi for brilliant performances.   Whosoever responsible for this episode, plzzzz continue the good work.  Wow! one good episode can lift our spirits to no end nd vice versa. Ana, stop being so jittery about ur writings, ur posts have always given me  valuable insights [albeit construed by some as being hyper/-ve] πŸ˜†
loved your post❀️!!! Ya, the direction, the acting, editing was all perfectπŸ‘.... the hug being heavenly!
ON the whole, yesterday's epi can be counted in the list of the"great episodes"!!! I loved it loads..πŸ˜ƒ
 Mahi does look tired now-a-days coz of her packed schedule of laagi, n nach baliye(nb). I guess when these epis were shot, both MV n MR had their holi dance practice... mishal too looked a bit strained  n worn out.πŸ˜” Mahi had three in her kitty dear... this one, holi n nb!
My cousin is into these tele prod. n says that... their schedules are terribly exhausting. Mostly, the shoots are from 9am-9pm, sometimes they exceed post-midnyt coz of various reasons. Also, the dance rehersals are done from 11pm-3am!!! We can pretty imagine Mahhi's condition..
but hats off to her, for being so proffessional n giving her every Joule of energy to such brilliant work.⭐️

Word to all what you guys have said.

Three cheers for the forces behind this wonderful episode.⭐️⭐️⭐️

LTL rocks has been one of the bestest shows.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

TaSha rocks and MR and MV play their roles to the T.

The Don returns and how....a changed man that he is now, we will get to see the child like impish streak back...He will smile more often and boy isn't that bad for our sanity.

Yes Mahi looked completely worn out...but she looked better in the friday episode so was wondering whether this was short before that scene.
She needs kohl in her eyes...and we do not need the stool please. She can do away with those lens too.......

Friends have already commented on MR needing a hair cut...i second that too,,,

Keeping my fingers crossed for a similar 4 day run this week........

Ley's hope they give us more such episods almost everyday😊