Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, this is kind of a silly topic but just wanted to know does karan have a birth mark under his ear near his jawline or that a hickey? lol

reasons for birthmark:
its brown(may be due to makeup?)

reasons for hickey:
*ahem* he does have kritika w/ him, hickeys usually look like that (except a red-purple color..adding makeup over it does make it a little tan)

what do you think?
hahaha god topic. erm i duno tbh! :| hickey is normallya redish pruple colour like u say i dont know :
he did say krtika likes kisses on the sbs valentines. i duno! :\
HEHHEHEHEHEH
jhanvii hehe love your topicsssss
hehe i want to zom it in..lol hmmm the way it looks i think its birth mark hehe
how did you notice?? heheh

BTWW if hicket. not only KARAN is naughtyy kritika as well hehhe
rab en bana di jodii hehe
Edited by wida - 13 years ago
i dont think krtiika is naughty she seems so reserved in all the interviews and segments doesnt like it when karan teases her! :\
haha... i just saw it while going thru kritika's album on facebook and was like'W*F is that...'
anywyas, i dont know i havent seen it on his neck otherwise? who knows though, wouldn'tbe suprised if it wwere a hikey ;P
i know makeup does that to hickey (i know) but that is pretty small..kritika does have a small mouth? haha..waht ami getting into
Originally posted by karankittu

i dont think krtiika is naughty she seems so reserved in all the interviews and segments doesnt like it when karan teases her! :\

but seems like offscreen kuch toh bhao deti hogi for him to ocntinue to behave like that๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by karankittu

When your man is superhot all the reservedness  Im sure goes away ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by whatsername

When your man is superhot all the reservedness  Im sure goes away ๐Ÿ˜†
hahahahahahahaha lmao that made me laugh!
Originally posted by desigrl05

haha... i just saw it while going thru kritika's album on facebook and was like'W*F is that...'
anywyas, i dont know i havent seen it on his neck otherwise? who knows though, wouldn'tbe suprised if it wwere a hikey ;P
i know makeup does that to hickey (i know) but that is pretty small..kritika does have a small mouth? haha..waht ami getting into
ahhh.. yeah i havent seen it in other pics. we shouldd goo unting pics where we can see his neckkk.. right side๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† omgg i will keep looking at his neck noww๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

heheheheheheh jhanvi got experiencee๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒ exacltyy where are you going too.. she doesnt have such a small mouthh nahhh

hehe kritika is naughty definatellyy hehe
btw jhanvi in todasy episode
when arohi said ugghh he prefers watchign late night models on tv heheheh
i was like  karan ya arjun?? hehhehehehe