Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

GUESS WHO? game ENDS~congrats to shivani (Page 75)

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 21894

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

ok one quesn from me
veecha fan
veer-icchha's daughter
calls rahul  hullLOL
big RK fan!!
 


its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOL Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

ok one quesn from me
veecha fan
veer-icchha's daughter
calls rahul  hullLOL
big RK fan!!
 
 
Nandini Big smile LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 21894

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by intruderfast

nandu r u talli finally ROFL


nahi.. ROFL dnt kill me plssssss muje thoda ajeeb lagg raha hai.. himmat ni ho ri.. ROFL

pls dont listen to shivai, LOLLOLLOLmeri sun le iss baar



ROFL par phir mujpe talli hone ka tag lagg jaega na?? ConfusedLOL

toh kyaa huaLOLLOL abh chal peele , bahut ho gaya , tere chakaar mein main atak gaya hoonLOL



tu kyu atak gaya hai?? LOL

akele darr lagta hain D'ohLOL ek se bhale do ROFL


tu to pehle pee chuka hai abb kya darna?? LOL darr to muje lagg raha hai.. kal se log muje sharabi kahenge.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 31110

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
nxt one
veecha fan
did an investign abt sum1LOLLOL
knows atleast 4 or 5 langs!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by intruderfast

nandu r u talli finally ROFL


nahi.. ROFL dnt kill me plssssss muje thoda ajeeb lagg raha hai.. himmat ni ho ri.. ROFL

pls dont listen to shivai, LOLLOLLOLmeri sun le iss baar



ROFL par phir mujpe talli hone ka tag lagg jaega na?? ConfusedLOL

toh kyaa huaLOLLOL abh chal peele , bahut ho gaya , tere chakaar mein main atak gaya hoonLOL



tu kyu atak gaya hai?? LOL

akele darr lagta hain D'ohLOL ek se bhale do ROFL


tu to pehle pee chuka hai abb kya darna?? LOL darr to muje lagg raha hai.. kal se log muje sharabi kahenge.. ROFL

iss baar pehle aap , ladies first ROFL no chances this time LOL
LOL
~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 21894

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

nxt one
veecha fan
did an investign abt sum1LOLLOL
knows atleast 4 or 5 langs!!


sonali Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

nxt one
veecha fan
did an investign abt sum1LOLLOL
knows atleast 4 or 5 langs!!

sonali Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
nandu aur mera same time TongueLOLLOL wow kitna mazaa aa raha hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
whose love begins and whose ends???

2 3 4 5

Author: payel_roy   Replies: 39   Views: 2957

payel_roy 39 2957 29 July 2010 at 7:34am by IisBliss
What Is Your Pick~~Uttaran Game

2

Author: Mages   Replies: 11   Views: 1671

Mages 11 1671 26 July 2010 at 3:52pm by 49erFan
21st July Written Update:Blame Game Continues..

2 3 4

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 26   Views: 4128

jyoti06 26 4128 22 July 2010 at 4:14am by lambooo
CC game

Author: --Mahi--   Replies: 0   Views: 376

--Mahi-- 0 376 23 June 2010 at 3:42am by --Mahi--
Who is Tej ???? Any Guess

Author: navaneeta   Replies: 6   Views: 756

navaneeta 6 756 02 December 2009 at 8:06am by shivani9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index