shez a veecha fan
very humourous
goes 2 school
she loves nandini(~~~~)in the roleplay😃

I want 5 pointsI want 5 pointsI want 5 points😆
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How Nandini became my daughter

One day I was seriously discussing abt Veer and Ichcha on the forum and on the Veer Ichhca Appreciation thread 😳😆😆Nandini was distressed tht the pictures of Veer Ichchca she posted on tht thread went missing😆, I tired to convince her to the best of my ability but she wanted Mr Matto  😎..to investigate abt it..😆, but she wud come back again and again😲😒 😲distracting n pestering me sweetly with innocent questions😳😆😆 and thts when i imagined Nandini was the little girl in the pic 🤗and became more kinder and gave her choclates and she went away happily...😆

To my surpise she sprang up as Veer Ichchas daughter in the role play thread mayb within few days of this incident 😲and demanded everyone welcome her..🤣 I assume she mistook me for Ichchca on the role play thread 🤪and she became sad on realsing I was only a family doctor in tht role play😳😆😆, I tried my best to keep her happy as a family doctor 😃and she worked magic👏🥳 such tht SRK lost interest in being the famous Ichcha and wanted 2 become Tapasya🤣 and I was quick to grab the opportunity and become Ichcha in the role play..😆..I must thank SRK for her great contribution as Ichcha in the role play with her precious posts.😉😃.and for giving me an opportunity 2 choose Nandini as my daughter.👏..

I loved every moment I spent on tht role play interacting with her❤️🤗❤️ and in the process had many ppl admiring me..😆 watching me interact with her..😊..and in the process we became friends, b4 tht my interaction with Nandini was limited 2 advising her on a medical related thing about her dearest Mom....

All I can say is Nandini is a very wonderful sweet person,sesible down to earth, witty, brave and wants me 2 b happy all the time...she loves her Mom and Dad and her brother and ofcourse Rajeev and me too somewhere in between or last😆, She has great imagination and is doing a fanstic job with her fiction work and I am completely mesmerised by her work😊

Love U Nandini as Chavee and also UR normal..self...😊

We all keep growing old with every sec tht passes by 😃and its a previlege 2 b able 2 retain n exude the innocence of a child...👏

As Ichcha in the role play 😛😳I wish to say my daughter Chavee(Nandini)does not hesitate 2 express her displeasure..when situations go beyond her control.👍🏼.and this is what I like and love abt her the most...🤗....muaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh⭐️❤️

Reffernce..
Links 1 & 2 how we interacted abt those pics
Link 3 when she got confused me as her mom
Link 4 her appearence in role play thread

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

hmmmn okay...
shez a veecha fan
very humourous
goes 2 school
she loves my daughter😃

Is it Payel Roy
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Is it Payel Roy

Yes😊
shivani9 thumbnail

Next
a member very fond of consummation discussion always and forever😉😆
Guesss kon...😆😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Next
a member very fond of consummation discussion always and forever😉😆
Guesss kon...😆😆😆

Very easy 😉 😉
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Very easy 😉 😉

my first 1 was very difficult so i decided 2 go for a easy one this time😉😆😆chalo do u want 1 point 😉😆 if yess answer bolna padega😉
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

my first 1 was very difficult so i decided 2 go for a easy one this time😉😆😆chalo do u want 1 point 😉😆 if yess answer bolna padega😉

this is so easy its shon i think😊
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Does the name start with 'sr'?
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

this is so easy its shon i think😊

shez a part of the trio
OK u get a point...