Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

DOTW 14 March What's different

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Hi frnds...

I hope all are enjoying the new show CCKP n definitely this has made its mark in our hearts..lets start discussing something new about it

We are loving Dhrunny chemistry n looking forward for Megha Rohit marriage..Party

Having so many shows on air what do you think this show has ..which is making it different from other shows...

I love the family bonding and genuineness of the show...especially the outdoor shooting..i am just loving it...

what say frnds...what are you expecting from the coming week?..are you expecting any mishaps in Megha/Rohit marriage??...comment on Dhruv's dad's behavior....

Enjoy discussing and have fun.....silent readers time to join the discussionSmile

Edited by Naz_Angel - 14 March 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rock8-Stutz-JanuableSanu

rachel1234 Groupbie
rachel1234
rachel1234

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Ya somethin different is the family bonding and there isnt anyone who is evil and wants to destroy the family like other shows nd im lovin the show buh in the story that written in yhe forum y does it say that dhruv nd dimple fall in love instead of dhruv abd ginny plz answer.
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachel1234

Ya somethin different is the family bonding and there isnt anyone who is evil and wants to destroy the family like other shows nd im lovin the show buh in the story that written in yhe forum y does it say that dhruv nd dimple fall in love instead of dhruv abd ginny plz answer.
There is no mention of name Ginny in the story given in the forum.. so I guess they have changed the names of the characters in the series.....may be last time changes...Confused
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
yaaa m lovinggggggggg dis show so far m liking how dey r showing a life of typical biggg family, der problems, der relationship how dey act in difficult situations lyk rite now wen dey r short of money for marriage and all n yaa i m lovinggggg dhruv-ginnny relationship der convos der scenes evertyhing and me looking forward for rohit-megha marriage also.
rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
dis showwwww iz awesummmm
luv Dhrunnyyyy, dey luk soooo cute 2gatherr
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i lyk megha n rohit very much... dhruv n ginny are also cute...
sum ppl who dnt impress me much is dhruv's dad...
n the family bondin is gud... xcept dhruv's mum.. n ginny's mum's!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index