nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi to all

I think TMOC took U-tunr frm Popatlal's shaadi track
what do u think will they show some progress in popat's marriage track
and what r ur ideas abt how popat should get married and with which type of girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Yes!! They are skipping Popatlal's marriage track and moving to other tracks. I wonder why they are doing this? I just hope Popatlal gets married soon because then it would be too much dragging. I am not sure about which girl would suit him but I would love to see soon.
kk1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

Yes!! They are skipping Popatlal's marriage track and moving to other tracks. I wonder why they are doing this? I just hope Popatlal gets married soon because then it would be too much dragging. I am not sure about which girl would suit him but I would love to see soon.

I don' t think they are dragging the shadi.  I thoroughly enjoyed the part.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think he will get married after 1-2 months
nehadb27 thumbnail
the marriage track was far better than current track nad after some tym they will shift their focus to Holi then Exams then Summer vacation ðŸ˜”
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well the marriage track was nothing but forceful implementation. There was no such story instant for the show. Creatives just put this track to make show interesting and run long. After they got another story, they chopped that track. Its like adding flavour, nothing else.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya now i think 4 atleast one week they will show holi
angel_smilz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They should show that marriage track of Popatlal I want that to happen
nehadb27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

Well the marriage track was nothing but forceful implementation. There was no such story instant for the show. Creatives just put this track to make show interesting and run long. After they got another story, they chopped that track. Its like adding flavour, nothing else.

thats true when they dont have anything to show they come to Popat's shadi track😡 and afterwards leave it as it was
Riyaa147 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk1974

I don' t think they are dragging the shadi.  I thoroughly enjoyed the part.

I am not saying I dont enjoy it but I am just trying to say that whenever they start Popatlal's track they never end it like they do with other stories