Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

where it vanished?? (Page 5)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

[QUOTE=drdee142]Yaar Sanjh when have the CV's ever done anything logical, they day they take care of such details then we'll have no complaints against them.

But great catch dear, you really are very observant, iss bare mein toh maine socha hi nahinBig smile
[/QUOTE dee ghsp shud hire me and include blooper finder in their cast and crew titles  what say??

Sanjh I want them to hire you as their blooper consultant & CREATIVE HEAD so tere raaj mein we can have some great episodes with SR, lots of romance, passion and ofcourse your forte COMEDY LOL I'm gonna start a petition for GHSP to hire you, what say are you readyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by tazeen_29

ghsp 's cv gonna make records of bloopers soonLOL
That is for sure coz they are just taking advantage of fan's love craze to maaneet.....they think UN KO SAAT KHOON MAAF HAI............JUST for MAANEET............Even I donno if anybody have noticed their bathroom is towards balcony as they always showm maaneet going to washroom that side of cupboard and from other angle you can see balcony like corridor towards out house........very strange they dont have on suite I think...........no changes in bedroom its so boring and does'nt go with the MSKhurrana style.........

ya me noticed it  with that door they do multitasking LOL
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

[QUOTE=drdee142]Yaar Sanjh when have the CV's ever done anything logical, they day they take care of such details then we'll have no complaints against them.

But great catch dear, you really are very observant, iss bare mein toh maine socha hi nahinBig smile
[/QUOTE dee ghsp shud hire me and include blooper finder in their cast and crew titles  what say??

Sanjh I want them to hire you as their blooper consultant & CREATIVE HEAD so tere raaj mein we can have some great episodes with SR, lots of romance, passion and ofcourse your forte COMEDY LOL I'm gonna start a petition for GHSP to hire you, what say are you readyLOL
ready with bags packedLOL

drdee142bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Arre ready kaise nahi hoge coz Sanjh has done Maan-tech.Wink...& Sanjh don't forget to take me as ur assistant kyunki mei bhi tumhare khoob saath diye so u better remember me.......LOL
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Arre ready kaise nahi hoge coz Sanjh has done Maan-tech.Wink...& Sanjh don't forget to take me as ur assistant kyunki mei bhi tumhare khoob saath diye so u better remember me.......LOL
NO ASSISTANT WE ALL GONNA WORK IT OUT TOGETHER LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

maneet111 Newbie
maneet111
maneet111

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by macho_muffin

see sanjh when maan ran from bedroom to hall, the baby room temporarily become the bathroom cuz cvs didn't wanna show it and then ofcourse, with their superpowers when they felt likr bringing it into view, it turned into the baby room againLOL
or may be sukkdi haddi dev barred the viewLOL 
could be cuz waisey bhi paas konse koi naukri hainLOL
gaziabad kab jayege aalam panahLOL
he wass supposed to go to their Gurgaon Office....abhi bhi ghar mein hai
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

NO ASSISTANT WE ALL GONNA WORK IT OUT TOGETHER LOL
                                                                                   Sanjh,it was so nice talking with u on phone.Smile..thik hai done we'll work together....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hey bobby maan ka ghsp style for u

Edited by sanjh1234 - 15 March 2011 at 8:14am

gurpreet28bobby13rocks

Go to top